Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) (56537 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Gun Down Police Officer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2021
adecz:

The robbers should come to
learn how it's done in Nigeria!! grin grin grin
Olopa wey dey leave van jakpaa out of fear, upon there are always two security van following bullion van,s in nigeria, one in front and one at the back, the security guys here were only two with strong mind. even if na nigeria, thieves won't still penetrate.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by bigcee(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:

Me with balls of steel and an IQ of over 150 , give me the handgun and that that Assault carbine they were holding , I would have just told the driver to drive into an open space ,create a moat and let the fire fight start
Oga, keep quiet jooor. You think it's when Tom is chasing Jerry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by stagger: 9:56am On May 03, 2021
The driver of that van is Leo Prinsloo, a firearms instructor and former SWAT commander with the South African Police Services. He has been in these scenarios his whole life, which explains his calm response to the whole thing.

He actually turned the bullion can and chased the robbers to a hotel and pinned them down, from where police took over and arrested the robbers.

Sadly, we hear the one called Robbie did not make it. He was probably hit in a back up vehicle.

11 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Ckonnet: 9:57am On May 03, 2021
The other could have messed up,if he was the driver .
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
Mention me if you want to hear a real life story....

Once upon a time in a quiet European city, I had a similar encounter.... cool

Haba! Finish the story na. I've greatly missed dem short stories all these years.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by heniford2: 9:58am On May 03, 2021
south Africa and Robbery,sex, drugsAddiction, and domestic crime is topnorch no wonder the usually accuse any other black people in there country of during those crime yeye the smell SA gringrin
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2021
This is why I can't wait to see the new Jason Statham flick "Wrath of Man"! I don't know if it is out...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2021
bigcee:

grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Danny50: 9:59am On May 03, 2021
Stage
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by wman(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The guy on the passenger seat looks complacent and should be investigated! Look at his body language, cool calm and reserved. No tension whatsoever, he doesn’t look anything but calm in such horrific circumstances!

He was scared to shit.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:00am On May 03, 2021
[code][/code]
bigcee:

Weak men everywhere ..I am a trained Combatant and even till today I still train hard ..Mastered firearms before I was even 15 ...no everybody is a pussy
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by rasaqadeseun(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2021
����

Life no balance!

I will design a professional website for your business from as low as 40,000 Naira contact me on 08103256961
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
The black guy riding shotgun is a very clueless person , he is minus one ..he didn't even have any ideas

I read through Just looking for a comment like this. The guy is a disgrace to his profession. Look at how the driver did the job of everybody including his (the supposed security guard). That driver is just too much. Exactly the boldness needed to manage crises/emergency situations.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Rodwave: 10:02am On May 03, 2021
mouthofThegod:
legendary styles- loseguard

Thanks
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:02am On May 03, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Rounds on that assault rifle won’t take you even 3 mins!! 2 against probably 4-5 of them? Do a bit of critical thinking before putting your life on the line!

30 rounds will last me very well , I am a pro trained in proper fire control ,I will never use an assault rifle on full auto ..once I hear your rifle fire on full auto I know you are a learner ...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Angrygoat: 10:03am On May 03, 2021
Forget story bro'if na you fear go allow u drive'no be stop and come down u go begin beg when e clear say your moto no be bullet proof. If to say na naija,bullion van don stop since, jump enter Bush. Who want to die
UDUJ:

Most high end bullion vans use run flat tires

These “runflats” allow a vehicle, generally, to travel up to 100 kilometers after the tire has been deflated depending on the terrain. The Run-flat’s purpose is to allow the vehicle to travel on a tire once flattened by providing a roller/band within a tire as well as keeps the tire on the rim. With the tire safely on the rim, the vehicle is still able to have traction allowing the vehicle to continue to drive away from the “danger zone

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I've miss your stories grin
Even me o
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Check out more stories here.... IF only the moderators can un-hide my old stories, I have some really great ones. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5141615/memoirs-faceless-man

Christian Bale's Equilibrium!

That was a movie I literally watched on a daily back then! Amazing plot with great lines.
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Check out more stories here.... IF only the moderators can un-hide my old stories, I have some really great ones. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5141615/memoirs-faceless-man
Abeg! Wetin be d name of that film whey that guy dey shoot kung-fu style?
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2021
Kaysalas:

Abeg! Wetin be d name of that film whey that guy dey shoot kung-fu style?

Equilibrium! I believe it came out 1998!

That shooting style is a martial art technique called "Gun Katta"! I heard the film director (A martial artist) developed it!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by dorox(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2021
Olayetan:

They were actually lucky, those armed robbers are amateurs cux if it were to be pros, they would have aimed at the wheels and not the windows. But that shit looks scary, the black dude is already scared to be bone.

Vehicles lie that have run flat tires, so hitting the wheels would not have stopped the van.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:05am On May 03, 2021
Bolaji26:

Mumu liar, I am sure if truly u once served in d military then it will be under those admin or police wey no dey even comot for barrack.

Even those at frontline go first fear if dey come under an unexpected attack.

Who know maybe u neva heard of gunshot tru out ur stays in the military but want to be forming mugambe for us hear

Oga I spent most of my young life in the military, my father a decorated Combatant, my father's senior brother senior brother a legend in the NIGERIAN ARMY till date ..I am 100 percent Military background
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:06am On May 03, 2021
JackBaueress1:
why na?

I did something wrong then
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Sirwyte001(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2021
Looks like it's the driver that is guarding the guard in this case!!!

Nice one from the driver.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Yankee101: 10:10am On May 03, 2021
The passenger armed guard almost useless sha, makes me think maybe he knows something about it or is scared shirtless. Either ways he's not someone you need in your corner in an emergency
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2021
Nigerian police have suffered. Yet they cannot protest. This is the kind of vehicles they need. Not the write offs that they ride about

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2021
NarcoPolo:

You this madman

Okay I done mention you oya let rip with your useless delusions as usual

Simple minded individuals always mistake genius for insanity!...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:12am On May 03, 2021
SmartyPants:

After ripping that comment YouTube how do you now feel?

maybe, just maybe he was the same peraon who made the comment on youtube. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Kzinne: 10:13am On May 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
A country where things work...kudos. See as fear catch that black guy lol
oh so you never knew white people have steel balls and blacks usually have no balls. Or how else can you explain insurgents run over cities in Nigeria and yet men are everywhere
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2021
Marpol2021:
[b][/b]next time you should be the one to aim the fuel tank.just imagine as person they reason. shocked tongue
I am just imagining how it will be, no harms
Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by Bobxin: 10:15am On May 03, 2021
Angelfrost:
This is why I can't wait to see the new Jason Statham flick "Wrath of Man"! I don't know if it is out...

Check IMDb.com for release date.

Re: Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
The black guy riding shotgun is a very clueless person , he is minus one ..he didn't even have any ideas

I think having a police siren blowing in the van would have helped scare them by attracting attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke / Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.