Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (56006 Views)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Zetty177x: 12:19pm On May 03, 2021
Starships4u:

Same i was saying, CONFESSION could be done in DURESS..

According to the woman, he took her to the kitchen buh from the video we saw, she left to the kitchen on her own,

Secondly, if he had any sexual intercourse (which they are no longer saying possibly cos no one is buying it again) when they were coming back to the house, they should have been blaring their cameras in full to cover the whole scene....

Not capture them beating him and say he had sex with her at the kitchen.

Now again,
They said he had been doing that for seven(7) years only to come back to say he hasn't been in the house a long while or hasn't seen her in a long while.... And she became un-easy after seeing him in a movie with her foster mother...

Add these up SIR and tell me...

Are there no missing dots
E go happen to ur Dota. Karma na bitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by manlawal(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2021
Starships4u:
Honestly,
This BABA IJESHA story isn't complete yet...

There are some loose ends,
A man in the movie industry for years was enrolled by someone for GCE in less that 7yrs ago

I am against what he did in every aspect, but why was she(the minor) used in this script(pls don't tell me cos he has been doing it with her) cos they also said it's been a long while he stopped coming to the house which could imply years....

Now yhu "pimped" out a minor just to get a culprit without a single police man aware of that

That's set-up firstly.
Well, what do I know?
the girl behaviors changes 7 years ago after ijesha defile her, they have been persuading her to talk , it was later discovered this year that the girl is no longer a virgin and when pressure was put on her she mention baba ijesha which they didnt beleive so they install cctv to the house to catch him if the girl was saying truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by LOVEGINO(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The moral of this story is;
Once you fall, they'd be many hypocrites willing to lend a hand to point at you.

So try not to fall.
we must surely fall as a man. Na to rise again matters oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Didi2d(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2021
Starships4u:
Honestly,

A man in the movie industry for years was enrolled by someone for GCE in less that 7yrs ago

I am against what he did in every aspect, but why was she(the minor) used in this script(pls don't tell me cos he has been doing it with her) cos they also said it's been a long while he stopped coming to the house which could imply years....

Now yhu "pimped" out a minor just to get a culprit without a single police man aware of that

That's set-up firstly.
Well, what do I know?

Princess should be arrested also, simple!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 03, 2021
You might need a brain reset!
Nobody this day and age should be allowed to have sexual relations with an unconsenting individual.
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I can boldly say that we southerners are bloody hypocrites especially we Christians. The Bible admonished we Christians to forgive and let love lead in all we do. If God were to judge us based on our actions so far in life no one would be alive cos we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and the holy spirit. What baba ijesha did is despicable and cantankerous but why must we adopt the cancel culture in dealing with the issue just like we tried to do with the recent case of Honorable Minister Pantami who was wrongly accused of having links with terrorists? A 14 year old girl in Northern Nigeria is already an house wife with 2 children. A former governor Yerima married a child bride from Egypt till this day nothing happened. Where were these hypocritical voices when the girl child in the north is a victim? Why are the Tonto Dike's and Iyabo Ojo's not speaking up against the madness going on in the north? Are we supposed to operate separate laws as regards abuse of the girl child in Nigeria? Baba ijesha did wrong but how many of the so called voices of perdition don't have skeletons in their closets? While I condemn rape and molestation, I think we southerners should emulate the north when it comes to solidarity. The north will never drag their people into the mud no matter what despite been predominantly Muslims. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers when it comes to love and peace sad

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by jonnypie(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I can boldly say that we southerners are bloody hypocrites especially we Christians. The Bible admonished we Christians to forgive and let love lead in all we do. If God were to judge us based on our actions so far in life no one would be alive cos we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and the holy spirit. What baba ijesha did is despicable and cantankerous but why must we adopt the cancel culture in dealing with the issue just like we tried to do with the recent case of Honorable Minister Pantami who was wrongly accused of having links with terrorists? A 14 year old girl in Northern Nigeria is already an house wife with 2 children. A former governor Yerima married a child bride from Egypt till this day nothing happened. Where were these hypocritical voices when the girl child in the north is a victim? Why are the Tonto Dike's and Iyabo Ojo's not speaking up against the madness going on in the north? Are we supposed to operate separate laws as regards abuse of the girl child in Nigeria? Baba ijesha did wrong but how many of the so called voices of perdition don't have skeletons in their closets? While I condemn rape and molestation, I think we southerners should emulate the north when it comes to solidarity. The north will never drag their people into the mud no matter what despite been predominantly Muslims. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers when it comes to love and peace sad

We have nothing to learn from Muslims/North, we don't pamper evil, Christians are known to speak against evil. When you pamper evil it spreads like a virus.

Again this has nothing to do with religion or race, the society where we found ourselves frowns against it. That is how our society is structured and our society will not codone such act when exposed, it totally unacceptable.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by bigcasava1(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2021
Afonja no matter how highly placed they are, their john thomas go still misbehave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Prince001(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2021
dfrost:
angry

We are always quick in shifting the goalpost. If he was accused without evidence, surely no one will believe it because he's a public figure.

Thanks oo,help me tell them! It's very unfortunate that until they posted d footage that people then believe it. That cow changing his stand now cos of footage was d one saying where's d evidence? Pls cows forgive me cos u cows may even be better in judgement than him Now!Now they showed him ,he's saying not good idea they used d same gal to catch him. Someone like him will always have something to say regardless whatever they post. I'd been they use another gal now he will say na setup bla bla bla or that doesn't justify that baba ijesha did what he accused of initially. Its just a pity! People should stop idiolizing celebrity as if they are roll model .They are musician and entertainer not Saint. Trust no one but urself at least if u can lol!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by BIXYBABE: 12:46pm On May 03, 2021
dfrost:
angry

We are always quick in shifting the goalpost. If he was accused without evidence, surely no one will believe it because he's a public figure.
God bless u. If there is no evidence, those i.d.i.o.t.s will says its a lie.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by olatex25(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
saasala:
This guy is a bloody fool. In a country like ours where it is easy to bribe your way out of any case, going to court or police with no concrete evidence is a complete waste of time. It is just easy to sweep it under the carpet.

The girl has been molested since she was 7 and the best way to get justice was to go the CCTV way and play along. It won't affect her psychologically that much knowing that it was all planned.

I support the use of trap and CCTV to nail that motherfvcker.

I still cannot bring myself to watch that video by the way. I find it disturbing and it might traumatize me.

Buh
U av not answer d question naw, if it happened to be ur child . will u wait anoda 7yrs to gather up evidence...??
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by dfrost: 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
emerged01:

There was accusation of rape. With the evidence they gathered, police said it was not a rape case because there was no penetration. So what is the point of the evidence when they couldn’t prove a rape case with. Using that minor as a bait is a criminal offense too.

We are saying the same thing albeit from different angles. When this is over, let him sue Princess for the action she took.

For now, let him face the music of his stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by laiperi: 12:53pm On May 03, 2021
Why does everything boils down to Christian and Moslem cultures.

Which one of them be your Papa religion? The Rev. Fathers molesting kids are not Christians or Pastors molesting kids no be Christians.

There are sane climes here in Nigeria where abuse of minors is an abomination period.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by epondudu: 12:54pm On May 03, 2021
ppeessuu:

Are u God
No...Even if he's acquitted by the court, the stain is there and it's gonna be there forever.
Even if proven innocent I can bet with my blackballs you won't leave him with your daughter for a minute. grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by murmee: 12:54pm On May 03, 2021
Starships4u:
Honestly,

That's set-up firstly.
Well, what do I know?
The answer to your question is that Princess and Iyabo Ojo are on a vendetta mission against babaijesha. If the 14 year old girl told Princess that the man had sexually molested her in the past (7 years ago) what Princess should have done was to report the matter to the elders in the Yoruba film industry. Veterans and elders like Mama Rainbow, Iya Awero, Adebayo Salami, Jide Kosoko just to mention a few are there. There are also leaders in the industry. They would have handled the matter better than what Princess did. Iyabo Ojo advised her to set up a sting operation to punish the actor because he had offended them along the way. How and whether the sting operation would affect the minor psychologically is not their concern. They have a mission to revenge and that is what matters. That babaijesha must be disgraced and humiliated and his life destroyed is the target. What makes the matter so disturbing is the fact that Princess and babaijesha were very close friends not too long ago. Babaijesha is not a stranger in Princess house. So couldn't she have handled the matter differently? In trying to destroy the man's life, has she not also destroyed the girl's life one way or another?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by DMerciful(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2021
You're being sentimental. So anybody that has a contrary opinion is a rape apologist? That's pretty stupid!
dapsoneh:
As in I don't understand how reta rded people could be. What is the meaning of set up? If he is not a pedophile, let there be 100 cameras there, he would sit and be met exactly the same way he was left. As for those saying the girl had something for Bab Ijesha, did she make the first move? They needed proof and the girl needed to play along, otherwise the whole essence of installing a CCTV would be defeated. Someone that was moving from one room to the other looking for anything that could disturb him from carrying out his erroneous motive and you call that a set up.. So, even if Princess dated him, does that give him the right to molest the innocent girl? Is it a crime for princess to date him after her marriage collapsed? People should use their brains when doing public analysis and not allow sentiment becloud their sense of judgment..
Interestingly, after the CCTV was released, some people were still making stupid analysis a bout the video
Yomi Fabiyi is a pathetic rapist apologist that must be made to undergo routine pyschiatric evaluation
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by DMerciful(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
Watch the video and stop overreacting. There isn't much in the video to find disturbing, we just pretend online
saasala:
This guy is a bloody fool. In a country like ours where it is easy to bribe your way out of any case, going to court or police with no concrete evidence is a complete waste of time. It is just easy to sweep it under the carpet.

The girl has been molested since she was 7 and the best way to get justice was to go the CCTV way and play along. It won't affect her psychologically that much knowing that it was all planned.

I support the use of trap and CCTV to nail that motherfvcker.

I still cannot bring myself to watch that video by the way. I find it disturbing and it might traumatize me.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
GOTVee:

you need to go and collect back your brain for where u left it.....because it seems like what it is that your skull, na tolotolo brain( turkey brain) dey inside.......

Sometimes i just wonder how some nigerians reason......what has your useless religions (xtianity or islam ) got to do with the situation........shey na xtian or muslim laws we dey use for this country........yeye dey smell, he no see person to tell am...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by dfrost: 1:03pm On May 03, 2021
Prince001:

Trust no one but urself at least if u can lol!

It's rather unfortunate the kind of people we share space with, honestly but time will tell.

We are pushing the victims into a type of act soon.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
olatex25:

Buh
U av not answer d question naw, if it happened to be ur child . will u wait anoda 7yrs to gather up evidence...??

Don't be dumb na, the girl didn't tell anyone he raped her 7 years ago until recently, they needed evidence so CCTV was installed and same girl was used to see if he'd fall, and he foolishly did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by dapsoneh: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
DMerciful:
You're being sentimental. So anybody that has a contrary opinion is a rape apologist? That's pretty stupid!
use your brain, on what premise should you request to see the video of a minor being molested? That was a very st upid comment u out up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On May 03, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Why is this yomi fabiyi so invested in this case? We honestly need to make it an offence to defend some crimes, especially when you're not a lawyer.

he is interested in the case they colleagues.....and he making a u-turn when he saw the video......

So baba ijesha should face the music....if he is found guilty . Then he embrace it......
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2021
dapsoneh:
As in I don't understand how reta rded people could be. What is the meaning of set up? If he is not a pedophile, let there be 100 cameras there, he would sit and be met exactly the same way he was left. As for those saying the girl had something for Bab Ijesha, did she make the first move? They needed proof and the girl needed to play along, otherwise the whole essence of installing a CCTV would be defeated. Someone that was moving from one room to the other looking for anything that could disturb him from carrying out his erroneous motive and you call that a set up.. So, even if Princess dated him, does that give him the right to molest the innocent girl? Is it a crime for princess to date him after her marriage collapsed? People should use their brains when doing public analysis and not allow sentiment becloud their sense of judgment..
Interestingly, after the CCTV was released, some people were still making stupid analysis a bout the video
Yomi Fabiyi is a pathetic rapist apologist that must be made to undergo routine pyschiatric evaluation

What made him a rapist apologist? He never defended baba ijesha but you can quote him here if you are so sure.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by Biglittlelois(f): 1:15pm On May 03, 2021
I see people saying they shouldn't have used same girl, the trauma bla bla bla,

Common sense should tell you they would have extensively talked to her and coached her on if she'd be able to do it, and she obviously agreed cos she too is hell bent on seeing her rapist in jail, her mind would have been eased and told on what to do, she agreed to do it, so I don't see what the fuss is about.

The point is, if the ijesha guy isn't what Princess said he is, he wouldn't have made a move on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2021
jonnypie:

We have nothing to learn from Muslims/North, we don't pamper evil, Christians are known to speak against evil. When you pamper evil it spreads like a virus.

Again this has nothing to do with religion or race, the society where we found ourselves frowns against it. That is how our society is structured and our society will not codone such act when exposed, it totally unacceptable.

Society where baby factories are littered with underage girls and still growing everyday. Quit deceiving yourself
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by PrisonEscapee(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
murmee:
The answer to your question is that Princess and Iyabo Ojo are on a vendetta mission against babaijesha. If the 14 year old girl told Princess that the man had sexually molested her in the past (7 years ago) what Princess should have done was to report the matter to the elders in the Yoruba film industry. Veterans and elders like Mama Rainbow, Iya Awero, Adebayo Salami, Jide Kosoko just to mention a few are there. There are also leaders in the industry. They would have handled the matter better than what Princess did. Iyabo Ojo advised her to set up a sting operation to punish the actor because he had offended them along the way. How and whether the sting operation would affect the minor psychologically is not their concern. They have a mission to revenge and that is what matters. That babaijesha must be disgraced and humiliated and his life destroyed is the target. What makes the matter so disturbing is the fact that Princess and babaijesha were very close friends not too long ago. Babaijesha is not a stranger in Princess house. So couldn't she have handled the matter differently? In trying to destroy the man's life, has she not also destroyed the girl's life one way or another?
The truth is that baba Ijesha has slept with princess and Iyabo ojo. He dumped them and they were mad they wouldn't be receiving his massive cock anymore so they decided to punish him.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by unmask: 1:24pm On May 03, 2021
This man is a big idiot.....the same man asking for Evidence is now talking about why use the girl as bait.... This same fool would have asked for evidence from a 3 yr old that said she was defiled.

He should join the man in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by dapsoneh: 1:25pm On May 03, 2021
maasoap:

What made him a rapist apologist? He never defended baba ijesha but you can quote him here if you are so sure.
Did u read his write up? Did you not hear him request for the CCTV evidence so that he could see the way the girl was being molested by Baba Ijesha.. Wasn't the confession video enough? The man said he was sorry for doing it the first time and did not know what came over him to repeat it. Isn't that enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by ensamy(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2021
But in Northern Nigeria this thing Baba Ijesha did means nothing to them. 14 years old girl to them is sexualy mature enough even for a Senator to marry. Same country different laws at different regions.
Moreover if the little girl was Princess' biological child She could not have let it out in the public because of the little girl's image and psychological trauma. So they care not.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by unmask: 1:27pm On May 03, 2021
daniwise:
These things happen almost everyday in the North and never gets such outcry.I condemn the act but please let's be reasonable enough.If the minor in question happened to be <Princess' daughter, would she have have left them in such a tempting condition? Let's try to always be our brother's keeper.
so you see it happening in the north and you did not report to the authorities. The police should arrest you for aiding and abetting

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by daniwise(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2021
unmask:
so you see it happening in the north and you did not report to the authorities. The police should arrest you for aiding and abetting

Pray it doesn't happen to you or your loved ones.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by mkoabiola: 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
Yomi is jus a clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by placeofallure(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2021
GOTVee:

So what exactly is your point? Let it not be what I am thinking. ...or maybe I'm hard of comprehending.

That we should not drag our own in the mud? Any sinner, be you a Hebrew or Jew, must pay! No covering up! Mind you, the North is not our standard! It should NOT be anybody's. We know who and how they are. And the constitution of Nigeria to unsuspecting people or ignoramuses, may seem like one law but those people have been practising Sharia for God knows when without interference from you or your likes. Na still one Nigeria, abi?

Don't castigate Iyabo Ojo or Tonto for daring to speak at all. It takes courage to do the little bit they've done. Charity begins at home they say. Let them start their activism from their industry. Moreso, they're well aware (sadly which you are not) that Nigeria is NOT one entity in many aspects. We're only one by name. After that, no more!

On a final note, I, as a Christian, have nothing to learn from the muslims. Two parallel lines don't meet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualist Dies While Waiting For Human Head, Wrists In Ilorin / Father Defiles Daughters, Nieces In Ibadan / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.