Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) (43786 Views)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by obonujoker(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
This is the aba we all know and love

grin
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by obonujoker(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:
Do not forget to add these pictures of the REAL Aba grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
Is this the only road in Aba?
Come back when roads are more than just this one abeg. Our politicians loots in multiple ways. So let them also build infrastructure in multiple locations, apart from that it's mediocrity.
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2021
slowice:

That's a federal road and its too much work for the state to embark on, not when they ve many internal roads to fix.... My worry is about stardards here. Abia must get it right come 2023.

Port Harcourt road in Aba is not Federal road. Am not talking of Aba Port Harcourt expressway.
From main park to flyover l mean

2 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Udobigj(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2021
Hmmm it's well with ABA oooo,
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2021
Nice, but I can't just live in Aba. grin
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
Op be careful ,why don't you stretch those pics from Aba owerri road to Asa road,port Harcourt road and cemetery market to actually see if ur governor is working
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by idahme(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2021
rawtouch:
wink

wondering why it's surprising that aba has good roads, these are basic things

Lol, they are basic but when the basic is unavailable for ages people starts celebrating the 'basic things' while the world is celebrating extraordinary innovative projects....
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by sage(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2021
In a city of millions of people the propagandists for the Governor are hyping mediocrity. Aba is a city with millions of inhabitants yet it only has a few kilometers of roads.

What type of madness is that? And we are supposed to be jumping up because of this?
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2021
riverbird:
It's a lie @op, this road is somewhere in Dubai grin

It isn't Dubai
Its around ogbor hill? B4 Kilimanjaro and dominos pizza, Aba, If u re so condescending and always full of negative vibe, y don't u travel to dubai and leave us alone!
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Umueme: 9:24pm On May 03, 2021
dfrost:

Umueme, please I didn't see drainage systems. Is there space for that?

Correct me if I'm wrong. fergie001 brought me here

fergie001 how far? Any news from our people for OT?

Yes there are drainages on both sides. They have been covered so they can double as sidewalk
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by slowice(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Port Harcourt road in Aba is not Federal road. Am not talking of Aba Port Harcourt expressway.

Yeah I know the road, it connects the express road, very important road. Should ve been one of the first road to fix.... That road ve been bad since I was a teen

2 Likes

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2021
slowice:

Yeah I know the road, it connects the express road, very important road. Should ve been one of the first road to fix.... That road ve been bad since I was a teen

Exactly! That road is a major link to Rivers and Bayelsa. If fixed will help in no measure to improve business in Aba and improve Abia economy.

Most people in PH here do their major shopping in Aba. I don't know why that road have to be bad for this long.

1 Like

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by sage(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Leave these fools to be deceiving themselves. An intra city road in Aba yet the state govt propagandists keep excusing their failure to repair a 3 mile road as “federal” road

How stupid are they to come here and promote 200 meters of road in a city of 1.5 million people as an achievement?
Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2021
Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2021
More

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2021
Beautiful Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2021
Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2021
Cool Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2021
Aba, our home

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2021
More of Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2021
Aba, the Enyimba city

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2021
Aba

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2021
Aba, one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2021
More

Re: Surprising State Of A Road In Aba (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2021
Aba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) / Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.