Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (58304 Views)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Gkay1(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
anambra

the most stubborn people in Nigeria.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by iammo(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Didn't you see he was dealt with

Must you be foolish to be tribalistic

Is Ipobian a tribe?
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by owobokiri(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
inyanya37:
Chairman biko nu.
"Ókwa mmadu ibegi..."

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by chris51(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
Good for him. I am glad the youths death with him.He is a beast. How can he beat his mother, punch and kick her.
Abomination
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by chris51(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
chris51:
Good for him. I am glad the youths death with him.He is a beast. How can he beat his mother, punch and kick her.
Abomination
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by AfonjaConehead: 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by CSTRR: 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:
lol.........how is this supposed to be news, people that on the noms wake their parents up with their left leg, or is it the one's that will use their mothers for ritual and be claiming anambra billionaire...flatin0s are uncultured savages, so this isn't new......OP abeg find better news.

see his brother....na them dey discipline their mama, graduate to discipline their wives...

Is that why Yorubas are unrepentant rapists?

You bigot.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 03, 2021
Last frame, meme!.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Confirmedzombie: 12:31pm On May 03, 2021
This how IPOBIANS PIGS and IDIOTS maltreatment their parents.

Very useless disgusting set of human beings.

May Amadioha fire all ipobians AKA unknown gunmen.

Bloody terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by CSTRR: 12:32pm On May 03, 2021
These are the same people crying that Tonto dike called baba ijesha the rapist a Yoruba actor which he is.

Igbos suppose tribalise that thing well well, because these clowns would do the same to them, no questions asked.

Na tribalism dey their head.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by bigcasava1(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2021
uzallwell12:
Ogidi youths flog a man after he was filmed flogging, boxing, and kicking his mother

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COZtm6SDwZu/?igshid=1negco1wh8ruh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aaeYZcrX00

The man has been identified as Sunday Maduegbunam Kosisochukwu from Ogidi in Anambra state.

He was confronted by youths in the community after the video of him beating a woman believed to be his mother went viral. They asked him if the video was doctored and he admitted he's the one in the video and it wasn't doctored.

He acknowledged he did wrong and asked for forgiveness.

However, the youths made him have a taste of his medicine. They tied his hands and feet to a tree and flogged him too
they should make sure the strokes is 200. Yeye boyk
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by favour32(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2021
Chukabiz:

Good morning Mr Tribalist. I hope Tribalism puts food on your table today and everyday.
Have a great day Mr. Tribalist.
Person wey nor know where e from, weda na Niger or Chad, nai you dey call tribalist?
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Blackdisciple(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2021
Mumu man
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by bigcasava1(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This how IPOBIANS PIGS and IDIOTS maltreatment their parents.

Very useless disgusting set of human beings.

May Amadioha fire all ipobians AKA unknown gunmen.

Bloody terrorists
let it be our problem please carry ur cows out of our land and continue to fuvk ur cows in ur land

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2021
HE HAS SHORTENED HIS OWN LIFE.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by myami: 12:37pm On May 03, 2021
mariahAngel:
Watching the footage made me erupt in rage!

The bastard even dared to kick the belly that carried him... angry

Make I no talk...
Jikonata onwe gi

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by michoim(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2021
Kudos to Anambra youths. Very commendable.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by yamtas335(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2021
What do you expect from a bastard? He's obviously a bastard, I hope they keep flogging him every morning
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Kfed4ril(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

If Ipobians treat their parents like this, isnt it obvious why they come online to insult and curse everybody not supporting their stupid ideology

You can see his actions weren’t supported, that’s why the youth gave him the flogging of his life,
So stop being an unfortunate idiot
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Casper21: 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
Something is wrong somewhere cos as he was flogging her, people were just watching or were trying to calm him down. For a young man to beat his mum like that, I need to know what the woman did pls
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by phadul: 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
Beat your own mother hmmm if it were in my village he won't live to tell the tale angry
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

If Ipobians treat their parents like this, isnt it obvious why they come online to insult and curse everybody not supporting their stupid ideology

A typical black African is always attracted to the lowest common denominator of tribal bigotry. I can show you hundreds of articles which confirm the obvious, which is that people from other tribes not only beat up their parents but do even worse, they use them for rituals.

Your hate is precisely why Africa is a SHIT HOLE and why Nigeria is the biggest backward primitive SHIT HOLE on planet earth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Emyogalanya: 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

it maybe one yoruba pastor told him his mum is to blame for his pourverty.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2021
Arespect10:
Pig is always pig.. Igbos and they mentality ehn

A typical black African is always attracted to the lowest common denominator of tribal bigotry. I can show you hundreds of articles where people from other tribes not only beat up their parents but did even worse, they used them for rituals.

Your hate is precisely why Africa is a SHIT HOLE and why Nigeria is the biggest backward primitive SHIT HOLE on planet earth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Globad(f): 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
yiquan:

Don't be hasty to judge people. That's someone who had issues with his mother. I live close to where the incident occurred.

Which issues did he have with her?
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
Blackman7:
He probably turn against his mum because she spoke against his "lord / god king ", MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU . People of the flat

A typical black African is always attracted to the lowest common denominator of tribal bigotry. I can show you hundreds of articles where people from other tribes not only beat up their parents but did even worse, they used them for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by iammo(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A typical black African is always attracted to the lowest common denominator of tribal bigotry. I can show you hundreds of articles which confirm the obvious, which is that people from other tribes not only beat up their parents but do even worse, they use them for rituals.

What is Tribal about IPOB or IPOBians, last time I checked it is a proscribed group?!

Anyways proper education is quite important
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
Yeeboe said they are all Kings in their houses. About 5 Igbo children of my neighbor in Iwo use to beat their father to stupor constantly.

No surprise here.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Arespect10: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

When it comes to Tribal, ethnic or religion bigotry... You ipob should shut your dirty mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.