Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (58307 Views)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:

What is Tribal about IPOB or IPOBians, last time I checked it is a proscribed group?!

Anyways proper education is quite important

Yes, get a good education,

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2021
Arespect10:

When it comes to Tribal, ethnic or religion bigotry... You ipob should shut your dirty mouth

Firstly, I am not IPOB, but I identify with some of their policies. Secondly don't let hatred eat up what is left of your wretched soul. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by dexoubie(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

If Ipobians treat their parents like this, isnt it obvious why they come online to insult and curse everybody not supporting their stupid ideology

Can u just shut ur mouth
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by chiefobdk(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

If Ipobians treat their parents like this, isnt it obvious why they come online to insult and curse everybody not supporting their stupid ideology

But afonjas Bleep there parents

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
myami:
Jikonata onwe gi

Nwanne, o kweghi njikota undecided
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Origin(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2021
The good old days when only one will give birth to the child,. But the whole village would train him.

See how sense will be reset and restored. cheesy
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by mnwogu(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=iammo post=101333115] angry

Ur reasoning shows ur level of stupidity. So the same IPOB still gave the guy corporal flogging. U really need a brain check.

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by EMMY76: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
Some yoruba that mocks igbo youths can now see that this is not an acceptable behavior in igboland there are crazy wayward youths everywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by ProWalker: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
Majority of Igbos are violent by nature
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Originalsly: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
Lol.... I'm so glad thus wasn't made a Police matter! ... he got the correct punishment!... not even time to rub!... I just hope this was just part one of the beating!... wonder if the penalty kicks he was scoring on his mother will be scored on him.... I really hope so. In the end he will be looking forward to the same mother to treat his wounds... hope she is sternly warned not to.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by slowice(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2021
After flogging him, they should leave him tied to the tree for a week with no food or water. He must hear word.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by ProWalker: 1:06pm On May 03, 2021
chiefobdk:

But afonjas Bleep there parents

Video or keep your stinking mouth shut!
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by joshuaidibia(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2021
uzallwell12:
Ogidi youths flog a man after he was filmed flogging, boxing, and kicking his mother

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COZtm6SDwZu/?igshid=1negco1wh8ruh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aaeYZcrX00

The man has been identified as Sunday Maduegbunam Kosisochukwu from Ogidi in Anambra state.

He was confronted by youths in the community after the video of him beating a woman believed to be his mother went viral. They asked him if the video was doctored and he admitted he's the one in the video and it wasn't doctored.

He acknowledged he did wrong and asked for forgiveness.

However, the youths made him have a taste of his medicine. They tied his hands and feet to a tree and flogged him too

Who dared sensored his flogging? That person should be kiafool o.

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by berrystunn(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

Hahaha hahaha
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by ProWalker: 1:13pm On May 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin Maybe his mama too stubborn

But a big No to hit your mum

Emeka!

I’m sure that if you feel your mama is stubborn, you will also beat her to stupor grin

Ibo people SMH
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Well spoken
......am humbled
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by donbenie(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

Shut up angry
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by jrusky(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2021
Kicking and flogging his mum And you gave him just flogging as penalty? No way.

Tie his hands to the back and call the women in the village to give him 5 punches each in any part of his body then call all the girls to do likewise then wet his pant and start with horse whip minimum 300 strokes.

Basrard!!!

Good day.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by focus7: 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
But it's a common practice in Igbo land na. Pikin kicking, slapping and beating parents na their hobby
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2021
God will continue blessing these boys who dealt this this kid. I am so happy and delighted.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 03, 2021
focus7:
But it's a common practice in Igbo land na. Pikin kicking, slapping and beating parents na their hobby
Lol!
But when you point it out, they start fighting one. The boy must be the first son. grin First sons are alpha and omega there. Useless culture. Terrible and disgusting culture. First son kicking the mom. God bless the youths.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by sodiamond: 1:26pm On May 03, 2021
That was not his mom abeg. How can you conclude when you don't understand the language. They were telling him "hapu onye ahu" does that sound as if they were referring to his mom? I'm glad the youths dealt with him because on no circumstance must you beat up an elderly woman like that.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by UKBobo(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=iammo post=101333115] angry

Ipobians wey who consume your brain power every day. Unemployed yoot grin grin grin
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by chriscrosss(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2021
Exactly wat them politicians need..lol..
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by ibechris(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
angry

This has nothing to do with tribe and tradition.
In fact, the beating u saw given to that guy,shows we dont condone injustice in our land no matter how rich or big u feel u are. But when u reduce it to IPod or Biafra...then it shows how biased and stupid ur claims are.
Be careful how u generalised without reasoning.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Yankee101: 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
Coward
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by kense88: 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Na wa ooo, things we see and hear these days. Parenting is serious work, and should not be taken with levity.
seriously, that little boy/girl your allowing to get away with so many bad behaviours can turn out to become a serious problem to you and the society. Your children are not your pet.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by iammo(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
ibechris:

This has nothing to do with tribe and tradition.
In fact, the beating u saw given to that guy,shows we dont condone injustice in our land no matter how rich or big u feel u are. But when u reduce it to IPod or Biafra...then it shows how biased and stupid ur claims are.
Be careful how u generalised without reasoning.

Ipob isn't a tribe
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by VTJN(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2021
The guy had been corrected by the village youths which shows the sign that what he did is prohibited and not allowed

I'm a Yoruba guy and i can attest that beating of one parent is prohibited in all tribes.

you guys should stop this trial rift of a thing

this is one of the reason why it will only takes God's grace for division to occur in this country, due to nothing but multicultural setting!

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by kense88: 1:43pm On May 03, 2021
ictjobber:
I wish i was the one flogging the guy... He won’t even have the strength to plead
Those guys are very lenient. I for don smash his head for that tree several times.
Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by Dhury: 1:45pm On May 03, 2021
He is Biafra future president

Re: Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom by kense88: 1:45pm On May 03, 2021
Shayetet13:
The Igbos are showing what a society should be. There will always be psychos in a place but the collective effort of the people to put psychos in check, makes the community a good one
Nice one bro. Well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.