Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (40972 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2021
Genevieve Nnaji Turns 42 Today

Genevieve Nnaji (born 3 May 1979) is a Nigerian actress, producer, and director. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005, making her the first actor to win the award. In 2011, she was honoured as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contributions to Nollywood.

Her directorial debut movie, Lionheart, is the first Netflix Original from Nigeria, and first Nigerian submission for the Oscars. The movie was disqualified for having most of its dialogue in English.

After having spent decades in the movie industry, she was profiled alongside some celebrities and business executives in 2020 in two new books by publisher and Editor in Chief l, 'Yes International!' magazine, Azuh Arinze.

Nnaji was born in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria, and grew up in Lagos. The fourth of eight children, she was raised in a middle-class family; her father worked as an engineer and her mother as a nursery school teacher.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve_Nnaji

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by blazepascal(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
pls can some one come to my compound and tell my landlord that christ has paid for all my debt in cavalry including my house rent

have been explaining to him but he refused

meanwhile hbd to genevieve

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by oloyedewaris(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
Hbd to her, one of Nollywood's legend

Well third to comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by mrnairaland1(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
One of the cute babes that I know.

We dated many years ago, we broke up cuz I couldn't handle her fame.

Sent her goodwill messages already.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
happy birthday to a beautiful banny...assuming my uncle been sharp dt year for unilag when una two be course mates n he shoot him shot well, I would av been a good friend of geni but my uncle say na boobs n asss dey e head dt time n he was carried away by a tempting looking stella wey bin de slay dt year..
now stella based in italy n my uncle still de ajah de form advanced bachelor....life is all about decisions abeeegi

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Lemmy123(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2021
She made me fall in love with Nollywood.... One of the early faces we saw back then in movies...
Even without make up she still looks stunning! And intelligent too, what more can I ask of in a woman, I pray I find this type to marry... Not those fish brains who come here to scream "The future is female" all the time tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by TriCee: 8:20am On May 03, 2021
Ageless beauty. Crush of life! Even your wife go allow you get this one as crush.

Happy birthday to you Omalicha Genny.

25 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by tunary(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2021
wow this lucky and beautiful one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by tchidi066(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful gene

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beautiful Genny.
One of the most talented actress from Africa.
A role model to many young girls.
Have fun and enjoy your day dearie.
We will be sending some hot, fresh and delicious Barbecue along Beautiful......
She keeps getting younger and younger each passing year.

Isn't she Lovely kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by adolfHitler1934: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
One of the cool headed Nollywood actress. Always matured in behaviour,focused and minding her business.

Tonto Dikeh should take this course: "How to live a matured life" 101
from this lady.

Happy birthday D'Angelo (Genny Love)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by DamnnNiggarr: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
shocked

Happy birthday youngest old baby,

But celebrities can lie from both sides of their mouths for public sympathy
Nnaji was born in Mbaise, Imo State,
Nigeria, and grew up in Lagos. The
fourth of eight children, she was
raised in a middle-class family;
her father worked as an engineer
and her mother as a nursery
school teacher
But I was told that Genevieve hawked tapioca in the streets of Owerri, I don't know, but I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by seunaj: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
Their is no dignity in remaining single for life. As much as I adore her, I want to see her get married soon even if it's a lowkey wedding. Marriage is a responsibility, irresponsible folks just can't afford it. Happy birthday crush, llnp

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
K k b y o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by pickatyouu: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
My crush.

Happy birthday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by StephenBB(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2021
This is one milf that'll maintain her body and complexion till old age...just that she'll start having white hairs.
Happy Birthday to many men crush grin

13 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by NightFood: 8:21am On May 03, 2021
Congrats to her, this woman no dey age o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ruthina22: 8:22am On May 03, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by TheZebra: 8:22am On May 03, 2021
If my tongue enter this milf yansh ehn, na chainsaw them go use cut am comot

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by iammo(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by lindareep: 8:22am On May 03, 2021
Lion Heart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Lovelyn451(f): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
my second chimamanda and okonjo iweala... hbd Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by pweeryambre: 8:22am On May 03, 2021
[quote author=TriCee post=101333251]Angeles beauty. Crush of life! Even your wife go allow you get this one as crush.

Happy birthday to you Omalicha Genny.[/quote
42 is still young
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by BruncleZuma: 8:22am On May 03, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by OldNairalander(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
The real slay queen not all these Instagram noise makers

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
More beautiful than omotola grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2021
Hbd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / RMD Celebrates 33rd Birthday Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.