Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari (686 Views)

Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Father Ejike Mbaka Is Back - Adoration Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by uzallwell12: 8:30am On May 03, 2021
Fr. Ejike Mbaka admits discussing contract with Buhari, says it was a "contract of securing the country".

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZd66JiQek
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Addressing congregants on Sunday May 2, Mbaka said;

“When they talked about giving Father Mbaka contracts, I don’t want to talk about that, I was laughing. It is a laughable, childish accusation. Whoever is saying that is a shame to himself and shame to the people he is representing. The three men he talked about, I am not here to defend anybody’s stupid allegation, but God used that man to tell the world that Buhari’s government is not giving me money.

“Shehu, may God bless you for telling everybody that you are not giving me a contract. And these are the three men that we brought that will handle insecurity for the country; they had the gadgets. The white people had the facilities. That was during the first administration.

“They said they will help them in conquering insecurity. They had the platform to end insecurity in this country under one month; under Abba Kyari. I just handed them over to the government people. They denied them of these.

“I don’t even know these people. They just came to Enugu and said, can I help them reach the government, that the level of insecurity in this country and how Nigeria has been shipping their oil out, refining and bringing them back, that we are losing. That they have all it takes to revive the oil apparatus in the country and get the whole youths employed and the issue of insecurity will die. These are the three people they rejected their offer, since they know how to talk.

“All the people they have been giving contracts, are they better than me? Am I begging them, do they know how many people I feed? Fortunately, they reported that they denied me of the contract — which contract?”

“And even the people they are talking about that went there, I didn’t even discuss one percent of ‘if you get this contract’; contract of securing the country? What am I going to gain from it? As if to say when he pushes that, Father Mbaka is no longer a Nigerian,” he said.

“They have shown that they don’t have what they will call, reward mechanism. If Shehu is a human… I don’t even know who the Shehu is. He should be apologising that by now.”

Read more on www.lindaikejisblog.com

Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by AbabaExpert: 8:31am On May 03, 2021
Who should we believe in this country?
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by ehissi(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2021
g
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by 360degreess(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka should accept the reality,he is fighting for his own pocket.. contract gone wrong..We are Nigerians,we know ourselves.Sometimes you see them talking as if they are fighting for the country.Breeze don blow, fowl yanch don open.

Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by ejighikemeuwa: 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Please stop answering back these uncircumcised folks, they don't March your personality, even if you go for contract, are not all these contracts financed by the oil from your father's land eastern Nigeria and taxes paid by your brothers and sisters? But they the Fulani's has sheared the oil wells among the alamagries. Even if you made a mistake in uzodinma's case (IMO state), they will not mediate for us. Don't mind them.
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by Dcube212: 8:45am On May 03, 2021
Kudos to them for washing their dirty linen in public
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by Bayajidda1: 8:45am On May 03, 2021
grin
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by Bayajidda1: 8:46am On May 03, 2021
AbabaExpert:
Who should we believe in this country?
Whaaaaaatttttttttt?
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by 360degreess(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Please atop answering back these uncircumcised folks, they don't March your personality, even if
..So he didn't know before until now..Mbaka's spokesperson, your boss couldn't prophesize this before right?.or you want to help him out?

Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by ejighikemeuwa: 8:58am On May 03, 2021
360degreess:
Mbaka should accept the reality,he is fighting for his own pocket.. contract gone wrong.

You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by doctokwus: 9:59am On May 03, 2021
More of an entrepreneur than a reverend father.
The same thing played out during the second term bid of GEJ when he was accused of changing from GEJ to supporting Buhari because he was refused oil fields contract or something like that.
You went to Aso rock with 3 security consultants and u want imps to believe you wouldn't benefit from the contracts, directly or indirectly?
When did a reverend father even start involving himself in any link to contracts.
Deceive your ultra gullible fellows,not sensible people.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by triple996(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2021
man of God indeed.angry. no dignity for east again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by ngadaAwo: 10:16am On May 03, 2021
triple996:
man of God indeed.angry.
no dignity for east again
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2021
This prove a lot about the allegations against him because no individual has the prerogative to solicit a security contract from the Govt. Purchase of arms are now made govt to govt contracts, other intelligence information are either done by security agencies or through bilateral support from other countries' military space support.

Mbaka attached his confession to security to attract sympathy from his followers since he knows the country is in need of the security support at this moment and knowing fully well that Presidency have intact audio, video and paper records of his discussion with them

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Induct JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet On May 20th / Breaking: Boko Haram Plotting To Attack Abuja, Jos – IGP / Americans, Europeans Apply For Nigerian Citizenship – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.