Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them (59487 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by emmabest2000(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
The person that snapped the pictures prayed and snapped pictures at the same time

Wonderful shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by iammo(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
The Pastor's Pastor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Tolarnizzy116(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
There's always a bigger fish
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Hezmatosky: 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari blessing Jonathan grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by LegendaryLover(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
father and son in the Lord...
Two great men impacting the world.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by realstars: 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Good One From Men Of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Antoeni(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Washing & Setting
Deceit & Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
Why is his head so shiny? grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Seniorwriter(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2021
In Late Rain Maker voice; RELIGION NA POLITICS!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Danny50: 12:58pm On May 03, 2021
Greatness and too much of anoiting in 1 pics.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Jesuschristus: 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Two scammers

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by judedwriter(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Pastor Adeboye inaugurated David oyedepo into full time ministry in 1981 and prophesised that his ministry will carry "heavy glory".

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Hypocrites and time wasters. Money collectors and deceivers. Their judgement is coming fast.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Asadujames202:
Bunch of confident tricksters

I spit on their heads

AMEN AND AMEN AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Bedrooomsecret: 12:59pm On May 03, 2021
Papa is a very humble man.
May God continually use you to liberate men
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
LegendaryLover:
father and son in the Lord...
Two great men impacting the world.

We can see their impact in shit hole Nigeria, cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by bleskid: 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
I'm looking for a woman to marry it is urgent ... pls sad

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Quality20(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
How much is the prayer?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by donnie(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2021
Baawaa:
Anointing is more than anointing

mtcheeeeew
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by oguns222: 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Yes! Kingdom Business is serious business and Jesus went about doing it. Luke 2:29 And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?

Lalasticlala

Business that only Oyedepo and his family are benefitting from.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by tunary(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
nwaanambra1:
God of men!

the best working format in Africa - Constant Cash out!
This format na supernatural format, no format reach church format, no need to stress yourself dey think of format, cool format, very easy to cash out. no wonder guys dey set up churches for everywher

Had I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by BigDawsNet: 1:01pm On May 03, 2021
There's is alot we can do

We possess lot of abilities we don't even know about

We can do all things through him who strengthens us...

When you believe I'm yourself.

You can do exploit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by LegendaryLover(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn i
i niggarrrr
Pussy asss god of men

Shut up there!

Nonsense you.
Promoting cyber fraud is all you do on this forum.
But these men have not offended anyone to warrant your irresponsible comment here.

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
is that bishop oyedepo? That is not Bishop Oyedepo I know o...
ooogaaa ooooo !!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Quality20(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
bleskid:
I'm looking for a woman to marry it is urgent ... pls sad
Oga o, I don't know d type u looking for , but for sure if na chaste decent virgin u want just fly to sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Myself2(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
What's the big deal.
Oyedepo has always described Adeboye as his spiritual father

So ignorant nairalanders should go and find a way to make their own lives better

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Business partners.
business partners in God's kingdom. Which one are you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by dazzlingd(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
Den of thieves..

Play to the joy of the empty headed gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by dangotesmummy: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Business partners.
grow up

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
nwaanambra1:
God of men!

the best working format in Africa - Constant Cash out!
keep on wailing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Burgerlomo: 1:06pm On May 03, 2021
AbabaExpert:
Respect!! No one is too big to knee in God's presence

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 30k. Check my signature for contact details

Well said bro or sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.