Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them (59489 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by OBA117(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2021
DMerciful:
And the scamming continues

You that were not scammed how does your life look like, Oga?

Continue wailing...it doesn't change anything undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by ola4real01(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2021
Father and son.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Tareq1105: 3:15pm On May 03, 2021
dazzlingd:
Den of thieves..

Play to the joy of the empty headed gullible followers

Why don't you try if it's that simple to deceive "the empty headed gullible followers"

I've been a "....gullible follower" since 1989 in Lagos but without any regret till date.

When Oyedepo started in 1981 where was your father then?

Why didn't your father try to gather empty headed gullible followers then?

Living Faith Church has over 50,000 employees on its payroll.

Over 200 primary and secondary schools.

2 Universities (Covenant and Landmark).

About 23,000 churches in Nigeria alone.

Your father that is wiser than everyone, what has he achieved or done for humanity?

Keep wailing till the return of Jesus. 10 million of your co-wailers would not take anything out of Oyedepo.

You may not know, Living Faith Church is constructing 747 churches across the country and the construction of the Ark is also going on in Canaanland.

Therefore, go to the nearest site to you for employment while the projects lasted.

I'm convinced that by the time you come back from work in the evening you won't have the time to be posting trash anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2021
Baawaa:
Anointing is more than anointing

This is the nonsense they use to keep you under their control.

Believers have the same anointing.

When the disciples were foolishly arguing about who was the greatest in Heaven, Christ showed them a child, gave a short speech, and ended it with: "Whoever is the least among you is the greatest".

To you, anointing is measured by the title of pastor or by years of experience in the priesthood.

But to God, a life of service to humanity is much more important.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On May 03, 2021
Baawaa:
Anointing is more than anointing
Anointed by whom? undecided
God fired all His former shepherds and declared that He alone is Shepherd over His flock. undecided

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.
16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
So, don't let men deceive you, pretending they come to you as pastors from God. God washed His hands of all human shepherds a long time ago and Jesus Christ,in John 10, echoed this same message to you when He declared that He alone is Shepherd over His flock. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by lereinter(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Yes! Kingdom Business is serious business and Jesus went about doing it. Luke 2:29 And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?

Lalasticlala

Are they doing Jesus Christ business?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Ayomivic(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife kneels down as Pastor Enoch Adeboye prays over them at the 40th anniversary celebration of Winners Chapel,Living Faith Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI0RfBHGCoc

The man I am looking in that picture doesn't look like Oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by UnabashedIPOB: 3:33pm On May 03, 2021
Charlatans and Deceivers everywhere!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by iambabaG: 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

Let me correct you, Adeboye is a spiritual father to Oyedepo.
And so?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by jclassiq(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Business partners.

Yea. The Kingdom business. I'm a partner too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by codedphyness(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2021
Fortune2016:
No human being exist on his/her own, it simply means you must be connected to a source. In the kingdom of God we have cadre and God is the head of the church. I see absolutely nothing wrong for Oyedepo kneeling down for Adeboye. Grace speaks. The church must continue to wax stronger and the gates of hell shall not prevail over us. Amen

ride on man

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by emerged01(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Oyedepo will lost congregation next Sunday
Adeboye is more powerful
Lol! Kneeling down before pastor Adeboye na new thing? From day one of his ministry he has always been kneeling down before Him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by dazzlingd(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2021
Tareq1105:

Why don't you try if it's that simple to deceive "the empty headed gullible followers"

I've been a "....gullible follower" since 1989 in Lagos but without any regret till date.

When Oyedepo started in 1981 where was your father then?

Why didn't your father try to gather empty headed gullible followers then?

Living Faith Church has over 50,000 employees on its payroll.

Over 200 primary and secondary schools.

2 Universities (Covenant and Landmark).

About 23,000 churches in Nigeria alone.

Your father that is wiser than everyone, what has he achieved or done for humanity?

Keep wailing till the return of Jesus. 10 million of your co-wailers would not take anything out of Oyedepo.

You may not know, Living Faith Church is constructing 747 churches across the country and the construction of the Ark is also going on in Canaanland.

Therefore, go to the nearest site to you for employment while the projects lasted.

I'm convinced that by the time you come back from work in the evening you won't have the time to be posting trash anymore.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Bruno3000(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2021
Fortune2016:
No human being exist on his/her own, it simply means you must be connected to a source. In the kingdom of God we have cadre and God is the head of the church. I see absolutely nothing wrong for Oyedepo kneeling down for Adeboye. Grace speaks. The church must continue to wax stronger and the gates of hell shall not prevail over us. Amen
so who is Adeboye connected to? Have u seen anyone layed hands on him?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Stanchem029: 3:59pm On May 03, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

When they were starting the business, what was your own father doing?
He was in Congo dancing alanta dance.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Venlony: 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Anointed by whom? undecided
God fired all His former shepherds and declared that He alone is Shepherd over His flock. undecided
So, don't let men deceive you, pretending they come to you as pastors from God. God washed His hands of all human shepherds a long time ago and Jesus Christ,in John 10, echoed this same message to you when He declared that He alone is Shepherd over His flock. undecided
so you are still parabulating in the desert of old testament Sir .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Adakintroy: 4:02pm On May 03, 2021
Just God of oyedepo, kumuyi, tb jushua, adefarasi, olukoya. All with large outreach across the federation.

No God of ifeanyi, chukwudi or Nnamdi.

(Faith and the crown).

The other guy tried an outreach across the federation. He is now in South Africa. His name is oyakilome. His a southy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Venlony: 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
dazzlingd:

Your useless father didnt train u well, defend ur bald headed god Oledepo as much as u wish, u will never fly in his private jet.
Idiot son of a smelling pig, it's so sad u may not even know u true father as ur wh.ore mother fvked the entire neighbours plus their dogs to raise u up...
I dont talk to smellos not to mention a mentally challenged smello...where did u come from to start quoting me u dirty thing...

U broke and smelly, u can't even boast of 100k in your account l, u are defending a billionaire that gives no shiit about u, call him daddy from now till u die, u will never taste out of his wealth while his true children are flying in private jets and enjoying he wealth of their father.....shameless baboon, I blame your idiotic parents that mated to produce a fool like u
He actually told you the naked truth.Be humble and stop being bileful.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by StagethemTVee: 4:03pm On May 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Please what version of the Bible did you get this your own quote?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by dazzlingd(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2021
Venlony:
He actually told you the naked truth.Be humble and stop being bileful.

Lol, naked truth, what does a slowpoke knwo about truth..
Idiots everywhere...u guys are like rats, u multiply like flies...u are everywhere...same way your idiotic parents mated to produce fools like u, same way u will mate another idiots and multiply like flies
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by CaptainFM1: 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Yes! Kingdom Business is serious business and Jesus went about doing it. Luke 2:49 And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?

Lalasticlala

There's a verse to defend everything in this world inside the bible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On May 03, 2021
Venlony:
so you are still parabulating in the desert of old testament Sir .
Desert of Old Testament? Did you even bother carefully reading and comprehension of the comment you responded to?

No be for Old testament God take promise you Jesus Christ? Let me guess, your pastor no tell you say God's Word is Eternal? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Business partners.

You don't know by your statement you are doing your father's business too.
The Devil always castigates and pull people down. And that's what you're doing.

Continue with your father's business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Amotolongbo(f): 4:31pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=101346627][/quote]Is that your Luke 2:29?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You don't know by your statement you are doing your father's business too.
The Devil always castigates and pull people down. And that's what you're doing.

Continue with your father's business.
Your Mogs are themselves not of God. undecided

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.
16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
They were not "called" or "anointed" by God and definitely not by Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by chaloskyx: 4:34pm On May 03, 2021
LOL SEE THESE JOKERS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2021
dazzlingd:

Your useless father didnt train u well, defend ur bald headed god Oledepo as much as u wish, u will never fly in his private jet.
Idiot son of a smelling pig, it's so sad u may not even know u true father as ur wh.ore mother fvked the entire neighbours plus their dogs to raise u up...
I dont talk to smellos not to mention a mentally challenged smello...where did u come from to start quoting me u dirty thing...

U broke and smelly, u can't even boast of 100k in your account l, u are defending a billionaire that gives no shiit about u, call him daddy from now till u die, u will never taste out of his wealth while his true children are flying in private jets and enjoying the wealth of their father.....shameless baboon, I blame your idiotic parents that mated to produce a fool like u

The guy finished you. grin

E pain you die you resulted to curse ;

Where was your senseless dad when Oyedepo started out. I guess the idiot was getting high at the nearest ogogoro joint. Leaving you and your siblings to scavenge for food on dumping sites.

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by dazzlingd(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

The guy finished you. grin

E pain you die you resulted to curse ;

Where was my senseless dad when Oyedepo started out. I guess the idiot was getting high at the nearest ogogoro joint. Leaving me and my siblings to scavenge for food on dumping sites.

grin

Wrectehed obnoxious people everywhere online....
I doubt anybody in ur family has seen outside Nigeria....the very less privileged ones are the ones that defend their oppressors most...it is a shame ur father may not be able to afford to have sent u to excellent schools...I am very sure u finished from a low grade school even if u finished at all.
Don't pour ur frustrations on me, ur wrectehed father is there.... Oledepos grand kids are studying in top universities outside the country...if he were any value to u, u will be benefiting from him and would have had a better life than the one ur father lived

WILLuKPquiet u really need to keep quiet and stop exposing your low IQ here, u are too dull.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

Oyedepo is a confirmed Freemason for Adeboye to bless him means they belong to the same Cult

Matt 7: 15-20 niv

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

2 Peter 2: 1,2 niv

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Guy stop preaching heresy upandan.
Are you one of those Watchtower has captured their minds. Controlling their reasoning from New York?

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Danniedpastor(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
These men are planted in the society to plant words in our minds that numb economic pain and backwardness.

#EndSARS revolution Part 2 was meant to swing in full force on Dec. 12th, 2020? What happened?

Youth went for Shiloh miracles. If you check them today, their lives are even in more reverse-gear.

How religion has kept black man down and black man can't still reason his way out of it beats my imagination.

Keep explaining your failure,ok.
We that participate in SHILOH always have testimonies to show God's faithfulness.
You that don't attend, WHAT'S YOUR TESTIMONY?

It's indeed OUR TURNAROUND ERA!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 03, 2021
StarofWonder5:
Baba you better smoke your weed in peace . no use your mouth put yourself in trouble. I just lost by respect for you. you for no say anything. You called people that represent God pussy ass niggars. Think again bro.

What respect do you have for Slawormiir of all people. He is a known trickster, a thief robbing people in the name of bombing. People like him should be made to face public execution by firing squad when caught.

What do you expect from his kind of mind if not gross stupidity.

The day he will be caught, Nairalanders won't know even if we read news. We will all think it's one of those Yahoo boys.

His days are numbered by his utterance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them by Danniedpastor(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
emmabest2000:
The person that snapped the pictures prayed and snapped pictures at the same time

Wonderful shocked
my

Aboki
We have media unit in church.
Say something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.