Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Actor Alexx Ekubo Proposes To His Model Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu In California - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Alexx Ekubo Proposes To His Model Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu In California (258 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Alexx Ekubo Proposes To His Model Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu In California by MsDoris(f): 9:09am On May 03, 2021
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo is finally off the market.

After peppering Nigerians with loved up photos of him and his Boo, Fancy Acholonu, he has finally asked her to marry him.

Ofcourse the gorgeous model said a big 'YES'!.

The actor has now taken to his Instagram page to announce the news to his fans.

Sharing an adorable photo of him and his woman at the proposal and Alexx wrote;
"I asked the love of my life @fancyacholonu to marry me… ❤️�

Fancy in reaction shared an engagement photo of them kissing saying;
"& I said YES to the Love of my life @alexxekubo �❤️ #Falexx

See full gist/ more adorable photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/actor-alexx-ekubo-proposes-to-his-model.html

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Proposes To His Model Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu In California by duduade: 9:17am On May 03, 2021
MsDoris:
Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo is finally off the market.

After peppering Nigerians with loved up photos of him and his Boo, Fancy Acholonu, he has finally asked her to marry him.

Ofcourse the gorgeous model said a big 'YES'!.

The actor has now taken to his Instagram page to announce the news to his fans.

Sharing an adorable photo of him and his woman at the proposal and Alexx wrote;
"I asked the love of my life @fancyacholonu to marry me… ❤️�

Fancy in reaction shared an engagement photo of them kissing saying;
"& I said YES to the Love of my life @alexxekubo �❤️ #Falexx

See full gist/ more adorable photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/actor-alexx-ekubo-proposes-to-his-model.html

Finally o

Finally

(1) (Reply)

Laycon’s Album Overtakes Blaqbonez’, Becomes Most Streamed On Audiomack See List / Rosi Prince / Exclusive Photos From Gracemade's 3rd Anniversary Celebration, ft Mike Abdul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.