Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? (538 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / The Same Woman Who Cleans Your Shoe Today Will Attack You Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Igivebooks: 9:49am On May 03, 2021
Hello Nders,

So as the topic says, what are you doing today that you think your tomorrow will thank you for?

It can be anything you are learning: maybe a skill, habit or just about anything that you are doing to improve your life.

Personally, aside studying more in school to become a medical doctor, I've been learning a great deal about our history as a country. I realized I knew very little about the world I live in and even my country.

So I took up that side reading to read history books, review literatures and understand more about my person and existence.

So share your personal experiences let's see.

Guys something wonderful here:

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 03, 2021
What I'm currently doing? I no pray make my enemy suffer the kin suffer wey I dey suffer.

But, kasha ma dupe....
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by richmond500: 9:59am On May 03, 2021
currently on the hunt for suagr mamas grin

Lol, that was a joke though... Seriously, I'm trying to understand how Nigeria works with a positive mentality instead of blaming the govt, I've given up on trying to change the system so I'm changing my mentality, learning some skills like programming, baking, video editing and getting motivations from Alux videos.

Its gonna be a long ride to success but as long as i keep going up, i will get to the top, at least its what I believed im in no competition with anyone, if land finish before I make am, I go buy house

1 Like

Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Xenry: 9:59am On May 03, 2021
"Books," that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to read as much as I can. The knowledge in this world can't be consumed entirely and it can be accessed by anyone with the help of our cell phones and other mediums.
So I'm trying to know stuffs, stuffs like:
1:The ones I know already (to have a better understanding of them).
2:The ones I know that I don't know.
3:The ones that I don't know that I don't know.
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by format9798(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2021
I eat balanced diet.
Drink a lot of water.
I worry less
I make sure I rest well
I forgive and move on
I reduce watching and reading fictions.

2 Likes

Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Igivebooks: 10:02am On May 03, 2021
Xenry:
"Books," that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to read as much as I can. The knowledge in this world can't be consumed entirely and it can be accessed by anyone with the help of our cell phones and other mediums.
So I'm trying to know stuffs, stuffs like:
1:The ones I know already (to have a better understanding of them).
2:The ones I know that I don't know.
3:The ones that I don't know that I don't know.
cool.

You can never get it wrong when you choose books.

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Igivebooks: 10:04am On May 03, 2021
format9798:
I eat balanced diet.
Drink a lot of water.
I worry less
I make sure I rest well
I forgive and move on
I reduce watching and reading fictions.
I love this.

Taking care of myself is something I always tend to overlook. Especially the food aspect. Can't remember the number of times I've promised myself to cook more and eat better foods only to find myself with bread and mineral, almost every afternoon and evening. grin
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Igivebooks: 10:05am On May 03, 2021
Catfishing:
What I'm currently doing? I no pray make my enemy suffer the kin suffer wey I dey suffer.

But, kasha ma dupe....
ma we would love to know wat you're doing. You never can tell, someone might just give you a better idea

1 Like

Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 03, 2021
Igivebooks:
ma we would love to know wat you're doing. You never can tell, someone might just give you a better idea
was working in Owerri...earning 30k but salary gets paid 2nd week of new month, and I gat mouths to feed, rent to pay and body nd soul to care for but it ain't enough.

now I'm in Lag (came last week Friday) and I'm trying to start life afresh.
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by richmond500: 10:19am On May 03, 2021
Catfishing:

was working in Owerri...earning 30k but salary gets paid 2nd week of new month, and I gat mouths to feed, rent to pay and body nd soul to care for but it ain't enough.

now I'm in Lag (came last week Friday) and I'm trying to start life afresh.
good, steady and consistency wins the race, one day ur story could be a motivational speech to the upcoming generation
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
good, steady and consistency wins the race, one day ur story could be a motivational speech to the upcoming generation
Thanks bruv
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Igivebooks: 11:03am On May 03, 2021
richmond500:
currently on the hunt for suagr mamas grin

Lol, that was a joke though... Seriously, I'm trying to understand how Nigeria works with a positive mentality instead of blaming the govt, I've given up on trying to change the system so I'm changing my mentality, learning some skills like programming, baking, video editing and getting motivations from Alux videos.

Its gonna be a long ride to success but as long as i keep going up, i will get to the top, at least its what I believed im in no competition with anyone, if land finish before I make am, I go buy house
programming looks like a great choice.

Seems a lot of guys are going into cake making. I might go into that the next holiday o

Check out my new book if you are not getting reply enough when chatting with pewty ladies

Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by oluwabunmi61010: 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
:good, steady and consistency wins the race, one day ur story could be a motivational speech to the upcoming generationThanks bruv
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2021
Just started a youtube channel of my compositions(music).The video quality isn't next to perfection,but with time,it will.Pls I need your appraisal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DNIu_ZP7I
Re: Self Improvement: What Are You Doing Currently That Will Help You Tomorrow? by folabayo(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2021
Being diverse with book
Minding my business
Eat, sleep, relax( problem no de finish)
Focusing on my business and developing myself( No more partnership in business)
Trusting people less and reducing being too good/ helping others.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Favour In This Situation. / Home Massage Service In Lagos Island / Partner Or Roomate Needed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.