Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity (2324 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by RagaMufeen(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2021
But not only have the problems of insecurity and economic recession become near intractable for the Buhari administration, they have given birth to growing violent calls for secession and agitations for self-determination.

Back in March 2015, a number of Nigerian pastors and clerics gave different prophecies that President Muhammadu Buhari’s coming would bring an end to insecurity, economic crisis and other challenges facing the country.

Also in 2019, as the insecurity and economic collapse worsened, fewer clergymen still stuck their neck out for Buhari, assuring the country again that Buhari, after re-election in 2019 would retrace his steps and address the ballooning security and economic challenges which Nigeria grappled with.
But not only have the problems of insecurity and economic recession become near intractable for the Buhari administration, they have given birth to growing violent calls for secession and agitations for self-determination.

1. Pastor Sunday Adelaja is the Senior Pastor of Ukraine-based Embassy of God who openly supported Buhari and predicted that his coming would end the country’s problems.

In January 2015, Adelaja, claiming he was convinced by God, stated, “As an army General, I think Buhari has the rudiments and qualifications to adequately respond to our national security challenges. I support the Buhari/(Yemi) Osinbajo ticket because I believe in the leadership attributes of the man.”

2. Prophet Emmanuel Omale is the founder of Divine Hand of God International Ministries, who prophesied the victory of President Buhari in the 2019 election, saying his coming would benefit the poor.

“I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, I have been prophesying from the age of eight. Since then till now, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from the Him; we don’t hear from men.

“God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed for having people like us. God loves Nigeria and that is why he brought Buhari back. The coming back of Buhari is going to be for the good of the people: the poor people are going to be able to eat three times a day; there will be light (constant power supply); we are going to have infrastructure; and God is going to use Buhari to build a new Nigeria, to lay a solid foundation.”

3. Pastor Tunde Bakare is the Senior Pastor of the Citadel Global Community Church, Lagos State, who disclosed that God showed him that Buhari had a role to play in stabilising Nigeria.

“After the controversial and divisive 2011 elections, as Nigeria drifted along with sectional undercurrents and the nation sought a unifying force, some of us prevailed on General Muhammadu Buhari not to quit the stage but to take back his words and form a coalition of the best of the North and the best of the South to salvage our nation.

“I played a critical role in that mission. God had shown me in a vision that GMB still had a role to play in stabilising Nigeria,” Bakare had preached to Nigerians.

4. The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu State, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, endorsed Buhari in 2015 and in 2019, saying, “Among all the presidential candidates, Buhari stands in the best position to win the presidential election.”

In January 2019, Mbaka had said, “We pray for President Muhammadu Buhari; he is a man who understands the situation. Four years doesn’t mean eight years; he has finished his four years, I pray for peaceful transition that he may complete his remaining four years.

“The issue of Fulani herdsmen they said have killed everybody has stopped. Nobody is hearing about the bandits anymore; the man has changed.”

5. Prophet Ekong Ituen is the spiritual leader of Christ Deliverance Ministries Inc, Lagos State. He had prophesied in 2019 that he saw “no vacancy in Aso Rock in the next four years.”

He had warned looters to expect a hard time during Buhari’s second term when the pastor claimed Buhari was going to be “ruthless in fighting corruption.”

6. Bishop Kayode Williams was the National Coordinator, Christians for Good Governance, and pastor over Christ Vessels of Grace Church.

In March 2015, while leading a number of pastors for special prayer for Buhari’s emergence, he had said, “We want to observe seven days of special prayer on the seven mountains in the Southwest political zones comprising six states to pray for the victory of Buhari and Osinbajo in the March 28 presidential election.

“No one can do the same thing and expect different result. Nigerians must therefore get a change in baton. Nigerians deserve good life in the midst of all the resources that God has endowed us with.”

7. Prophet Christopher Owolabi is the General Overseer, Christ Apostolic Church, Ori Oke Irapada.

In a prophecy in 2019, he had said, “The present leadership in piloting the affairs of this great nation as was revealed to me will extend beyond 2019 and there is going to be a brighter light at the end of the tunnel, socially and economically.”

8. Reverend Moses Iloh was the General Overseer of the Soul Winning Chapel. He was one of the pastors who gave Buhari support in 2015 and joined the movement to actualise his election. He died in September 2018.

9. Archbishop Magnus Atilade was a former Christian Association of Nigeria chairman of the South-West region and the President of the Gospel Baptist Conference of Nigeria. He was a supporter of the Christians for Good Governance in 2015 which were routing for the emergence of Buhari.

He reportedly participated in prayers held with other pastors that Buhari should emerge. He died in January 2019.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/03/revealed-nigerian-pastors-who-misled-nigerians-prophesied-buhari-would-end-insecurity

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by PrinceOfLagos: 11:08am On May 03, 2021
Large percentage of the fake prophets and pastors the Bible talked about resides in Nigeria.

But buhari, is a useless president and I pray he resigns soon so that a more qualified person will lead our dear country Nigeria to greatness.

May God not allow the likes of Buhari and Tinubu be our leader ever again, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Amotolongbo(f): 11:14am On May 03, 2021
Pastors that collected money to campaign for Buhari

The hustling is real from the pulpit

4 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Naughtysex: 11:20am On May 03, 2021
Association of blind men called "men of God

They are nothing but bunch of fó0ls

6 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by orikoku: 11:21am On May 03, 2021
Bunch of scammers.

7 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Xhuntra: 11:22am On May 03, 2021
Evil pastopreneurs

That's why I will always respect Oyedepo. He warned us from the onset. will agree with me that Buhari has failed woefully and he is evil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Acidiously: 11:28am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka and two others prevented a clean sheet

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by ouzo1(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka suppose appear for that list twice.

3 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Dong2: 11:46am On May 03, 2021
RagaMufeen:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/03/revealed-nigerian-pastors-who-misled-nigerians-prophesied-buhari-would-end-insecurity

It is cristal clear they are all fake prophets! They are part of those who brought nigeria unto hopeless jeopardy.

2 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by omowolewa: 11:51am On May 03, 2021
What Nigerians failed to do is to ask God directly if these "prophets" are saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Chibuike21: 11:55am On May 03, 2021
Contractor Father Mbaka wins this one.
I read on twitter he has several kids hidden away from his bosses in the Catholic church.

2 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Ceenachi: 11:56am On May 03, 2021
All nah wash grin grin
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2021
U can only pity their flock,
Blind leading the dumb

4 Likes

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by helinues: 11:59am On May 03, 2021
grin

They must have gone drunk when God revealed that to them..

Fake pastors dem

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by RagaMufeen(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2021
Scammers

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Ceenachi: 11:59am On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Large percentage of the fake prophets and pastors the Bible talked about resides in Nigeria.

But buhari, is a useless president and I pray he resigns soon so that a more qualified person will lead our dear country Nigeria to greatness.

May God not allow the likes of Buhari and Tinubu be our leader ever again, Amen.

And amen

Sometimes I asked myself if those men of God are really called by God cos I believe the almighty God can never give fake prophecy

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Afolabimills(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2021
Useless fake pastors

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by adaragbotemi: 12:02pm On May 03, 2021
Oya
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by bastardmod: 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
W
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Mysticwebb: 12:07pm On May 03, 2021
If not for Mbaka and Ilo it would have been all yoruba affair. These are the religious leaders deceiving our people and giving us bad names.
They turned my people to gullible Zombies.
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2021
People like Helinues and that MANNABBGRILLS.. Were hailing Fr Mbaka as a true Prophet that time, are now calling same FR Mbaka a fake prophet...
Between them and Fr Mbaka, who should we categorize as hypocrites..?

Fr Mbaka as a Nigerian has every Audacity to demand for contract whether or not he supported Buhari to power in 2015 & 2019.

And demanding for contracts does not stop him from criticising the government if they fail in their duty to protect lives and properties....that's if truly Fr Mbaka demanded any contract
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by helinues: 12:11pm On May 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
People like Helinues and that MANNABBGRILLS.. Were hailing Fr Mbaka as a true Prophet that time, are now calling same FR Mbaka a fake prophet...

Another lie about to be busted..

I dare you to provide proofs where I have been hailing Mbaka...

Just one proof
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Mysticwebb: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
You are a true prophet when you reason like them, the moment you begin to feel the pains of the masses and start using your brain to think and reason to clearly see the joke this Government has become, then immediately they change. Charging against you with many blackmail and unprintable names without touching the message you passed across. All is done to paint you black. That is how much the devil's sons they have become, swimming in the blood of innocent Nigerians for their darling daddy's political, ethnic and religious gain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by konny1(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2021
ouzo1:
Mbaka suppose appear for that list twice.

Bros na true you talk jare
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by greatdreamer(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2021
It is obvious from the results so far that those prophets were not prophesied through the Holy Spirit but through money spirit, or ethnic spirit or APC spirit.
Buhari is God's punishment Nigerians rejecting Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by mouthofThegod: 1:23pm On May 03, 2021
Joke of a list without Adeboye answering "present"

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Ejebleje: 1:41pm On May 03, 2021
The exact opposite is what we're seeing today.

This is how God exposes charlatans parading as prophets.

1 Like

Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Cyberterror: 1:52pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari is already there be say he is already there. Going down memory lane looking for who to blame is not going to help anybody grin
Re: Names of Pastors Who Misled Nigerians, Prophesied Buhari Would End Insecurity by Racoon(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2021
The were all false prophets lusting for what their belly will eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Abakaliki / Tension in owerri / 2023 Presidency: Paste Tinubu’s Poster In The North And See What Happens – Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.