Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti (15351 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by SanusiGworo: 11:12am On May 03, 2021
The pan-Yoruba socio-political group Afenifere on Sunday described the recent crisis of confidence among ethnic groups in the country as justifying its opposition to the election of President Muhammadu Buhari in his first and second terms.

The Leader of the group, Chief Reuben Fasoranti, said insecurity, corruption, and nepotism ravaging the Buhari administration validated its reservations about his suitability for the presidency in both the 2015 and 2019 elections.

Fasoranti spoke after the 70th-anniversary thanksgiving service of the Ondo State chapter of Afenifere at Saint David’s Cathedral, Akure.

According to him, corruption and nepotism are the hallmarks of the Buhari administration since he assumed office six years ago.

Fasoranti said: “We were justified in not supporting President Muhammadu Buhari. He has not been doing well; that is why we did not support him. There is insecurity in the land. There is corruption everywhere.

“All those who committed one crime or the other, he left them in office to continue their nefarious activities. Those who he is supposed to sack, he left them in office. Thank God, we did not support him in his elections.

“My daughter was killed in Ore on her way to Lagos for no reason; up till now, they have not concluded the trial. I know justice will be done.”

Speaking on the 70th anniversary of the group, Fasoranti said it had not been easy for the group, especially during the military regime when members were sent to prison or in exile for championing democracy.
https://newswirengr.com/2021/05/03/we-were-justified-in-not-supporting-buhari-pa-fasoranti/

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Dcube212: 11:14am On May 03, 2021
Its well Oo

We need God's mercy at this point,

Anyway, please I will Design a Professional Logo for 2k for your Product or a professional Website

3 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Slynation(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2021
This Country nawa ooO....

5 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by mouthofThegod: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
"What the elders sat down to see, zombies online will NEVER see it even if they fly up"

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by richiemcgold: 11:27am On May 03, 2021
the 'sai baba' chants and the APC's 'Change' mantra in 2015 was like the biggest thing to ever happened since the resurrection of Jesus. I personally thought those against bubu at that time were enemies of Nigeria (afenifere inclusive, and even my mother who always made reference to a vision she once had about a purported Islamic agenda in Nigeria which I found very hard to believe.)
..but now I know better. Never again shall I question the opinions of elders.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2021
Good job
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Chibuike21: 11:54am On May 03, 2021
He still won, nonetheless. Your support was irrelevant.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Afolabimills(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2021
Me too because buhari na bad market

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2021
On this day.....On this platform.....on this BuhariAPC issue..I declared before the universe that a great Calamity was coming with a Witchcraft Broom-in-hand people...!!

Thank God I told you all the truth......!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Xhuntra: 12:40pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:

And he is wrecking your life nonetheless

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Racoon(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2021
Buhari’s undoing is his wonted predilection for hierarchising ethnicity, religion and loyalty above competence. Since 1999, no president has obtrusively shown a more nepotistic aspect than Buhari.

It is unarguable that the president arrays the most competence-challenged cabinet ever in the chronicle of governance in Nigeria.Yes,a recession cabinet.

Buhari is the only Nigerian president that has presided over the country under multiple recessions. As it was in 1984 under General Buhari, so it is in 2016 and 2020 under President Buhari.
https://www.thecable.ng/buharis-legacy-of-recessions/amp

Anyone who fully knew Buhari as HOS in 1983-85 should have fully know that he is a plague that should been avoided @ all cost in 2015.The man is just a monumental failure and disgrace.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Romanoff(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
Breeze have blow now, fowl nyash haff open, but sadly, some people are still blind to it.

6 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by sotall(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
Abi oo
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by GboyegaD(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
Hmm... this is deep. I feel for those still acting loyal to a government they know has failed in all ways.

5 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Gkay1(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
una never know una colour, the Yoruba's thought they know better in politics, the northerners are showing them the ways.

5 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by DMerciful(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2021
SE/SS were vindicated in 2015 when he took 6 months to appoint ministers.....how much more now that everything is ruined

23 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2021
This Is Just the Beginning

8 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Godblessbiafraa: 12:50pm On May 03, 2021
But your ewedu brothers said buhari Is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after slice bread

Yoruba ronu oo

9 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
Helinues won't agree with you

2 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:

Rarara is an Hausa musician who recorded songs for Buhari's campaign in 2019. Katsina youths caught him on the streets of Katsina recording videos for a song he sang for Buhari. They beat him like a thief.

You that your lifespan has been shortened by Buhari's ineptitude, you are defending nonsense.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by tnerro1(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
Let them change the laws so we don’t have a president like this again in this country whether from the North or South...,,,,spits

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by slawormiir: 12:51pm On May 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by iamyemiakins(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2021
Everybody don dey deny Buhari now. Zombies over to you

6 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by karzyharsky(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2021
Very good

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Lomprico2: 12:53pm On May 03, 2021
yes o!

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Gabkosh: 12:54pm On May 03, 2021
Yes o. God bless you baba

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by positivelord: 12:54pm On May 03, 2021
Louder Sir .....and God will continue to bless you . Unlike one priest in Enugu who told us "God said" in 2015 and "God Said" in 2019. Now
suddenly god did not say again.

12 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by Gabkosh: 12:55pm On May 03, 2021
Chibuike21:
That why your life is being shattered now

11 Likes

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
Sai Baba

Next level

1 Like

Re: We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti by InaNla(f): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
we warned Nigerians on the inherent dangers of voting a certificate-less/NEPA bill quota system general.

All the red flags were there...

They shouted CHANGE, CHANGE, hope una don see una change now?

Next we warned Nigerians again, them mentioned NEXT LEVEL, now we have all seen the next level of BLOOD and DEATH across Nigeria.

Buhari is a divisive and sectional ruler. A known bigot and a HEAVY ethnic supremest.

I blame the evil spirit of Jan'jaweed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Police And Military Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen, Cattles / 2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari’s Achievements, Highlights Economic Landmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.