Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. (27678 Views)

Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going - (Photos) / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by infogenius(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:
There's a friend of mine who doesn't get enough attention from her man in her relationship. she's always complained but he gives her same excuse "he's hustling". This time things went outta hand,after series of complaint he gave her the most savage replies. Telling her " oh,you're an ingrate, you're mad, since its attention you want, you have lots of wooers, you can chat them up when I'm offline to keep you company, go and look for your Mr perfect". It ended that way, the guy asked for a break up. My friend came running to me explaining that she only complained that he's not giving her attention. But yet its break up he wants. I told my girl,this guy doesn't deserve you. or are you blind? There are things a guy can and cannot say to his loved ones even when angry. Forget the guy.

my girl didn't listen. she came to me again saying they've settled. That he's apologised.
how did he apologise? by saying "oya,I'll send you money in the morning" pls isn't that insult? But no,my girl was smiling when she received the msg. she also said, he wants to get her a new phone that's why he's been acting that way. Tried explaining to her that self respect isn't pride. Did I advice my friend wrongly ? she sees me like I hate her rn.

Relationship matter e dey hard to put mouth.

Op, u only heard the side of ur friend's story but u have not heard from the guy.
Ur friend must have used the number of guys wooing her to intimidate her guy and he called off her bluff.
She must have realised that her utterances was part of the reason he wanted out but she apologized and they mended fences.
The money and the phone I doubt is a part of the bargain. I feel terrible guy wants to fulfill earlier promise and pay for her regular upkeep.

In conclusion u only acted and advised based on the story u heard.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by shadrach77: 1:13pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:
There's a friend of mine who doesn't get enough attention from her man in her relationship. she's always complained but he gives her same excuse "he's hustling". This time things went outta hand,after series of complaint he gave her the most savage replies. Telling her " oh,you're an ingrate, you're mad, since its attention you want, you have lots of wooers, you can chat them up when I'm offline to keep you company, go and look for your Mr perfect". It ended that way, the guy asked for a break up. My friend came running to me explaining that she only complained that he's not giving her attention. But yet its break up he wants. I told my girl,this guy doesn't deserve you. or are you blind? There are things a guy can and cannot say to his loved ones even when angry. Forget the guy.

my girl didn't listen. she came to me again saying they've settled. That he's apologised.
how did he apologise? by saying "oya,I'll send you money in the morning" pls isn't that insult? But no,my girl was smiling when she received the msg. she also said, he wants to get her a new phone that's why he's been acting that way. Tried explaining to her that self respect isn't pride. Did I advice my friend wrongly ? she sees me like I hate her rn.
You advised her well but like the yorubas say "aja to ba maa sonu koni gbo fere olode"
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Georgejeez: 1:16pm On May 04, 2021
What do women truly want?

A man will come to show y'all attention ,you will leave him for the one that has money ,he in turn redirects his strength to chasing the money , you complain of lack of attention .

Ladies ,what do you people really want?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by ceeceeco: 1:24pm On May 04, 2021
Whenever I'm advicing someone about relationship issues, I make sure I don't tell him or her to leave his or her partner, No I don't. I can only advice you, but I can never tell you to leave your partner; that should be your decision, not mine...I like to mind my business on that aspect!
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Dapson73(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Before I make my comment,.....Do you have boyfriend?
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 04, 2021
I've learnt to stay out of peoples relationship and keep my opinion to myself.

Relationships involve emotions, emotions are not rational - therefore it is foolish to give someone 'logical' advice on something you know involves their emotion and not logic. You will just be wasting your time and may even turn yourself into an enemy in the process.

Leave her to learn the hard way.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by oweniwe(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:
There's a friend of mine who doesn't get enough attention from her man in her relationship. she's always complained but he gives her same excuse "he's hustling". .

When it comes to lovers matters..

NEVER EVER INTERFERE
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Bullman(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Your Friend is Like every other Average Nigerian Girl, Useless!

You just made my day by saying d bitter truth grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Beckysexy(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2021
Bryan88:
1 olosho sighted... grin
Stop calling your female relatives Olosho.
It's rude.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Beckysexy(f): 2:12pm On May 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
opooo! big shshwo
Sorry. Go use your drugs.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by candygist: 2:24pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Your friend is broke and hungry. That's why she needs a man in her life that will be providing her needs. You better advice her to get financial freedom for herself before she get married to avoid see finish by her future husband. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by sogud(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Oga mind ur bizness......do u tink is easy to fall inlove deeply wit sum1 n jst leave d pesin jst like dat because of statement..mayb d bf is frustrated dat y he utter dos statement bt he still love her.

ur advise to her is totally wrong.....no marriage or rltship is perfect, likewise nobody is perfect..

please learn to advise pipo rightly n nt just tell d person to quit d rltship quickly
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by GreenDee(f): 3:18pm On May 04, 2021
Hmmmn.. Relationship matter again,it is well.

Please Nlnds help a friend.I just learnt UI/UX design and I want to work as an intern for a company or a private organisation to perfect my skills..please if you know any or you are looking for an intern on your company I am interested.. Thanks
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by swtdrms(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2021
Beckysexy:
@OP, can you connect me with the guy ?
I need to help them and settle this fight.

See me here, tell me how you want to settle the fight,. I'm listening.
Hope you're not the money and phone I'm giving to my girl
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Bellotelli: 3:54pm On May 04, 2021
falcon01:
grin
You mean USELESS grin
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by NoChill: 4:06pm On May 04, 2021
@preciousjewel01

This is most stupid, senseless and foolish post I've come across since this year.

Can you even imagine where this nonsensical reasoning is stemming out from.

I don't know who the bigger idiot is, you or your friend.

What manner of useless, lazy and incompetent friend do you have?

Her boyfriend is busy hurtling, working hard day and night in order to build a brighter future for him and his generation, instead of your leach friend to either allow the young man hustle in peace or to assist him valuably in the pursuit the hustle, her own problem is that she doesn't get attention from him,

Can you even imagine
And you, the torrent fool that had mind to post this thing here, you are more useless than your useless friend.

Dumb fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Bryan88(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2021
Beckysexy:

Stop calling your female relatives Olosho.
It's rude.
you no fit dey related to me na.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by OBku4(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:
There's a friend of mine who doesn't get enough attention from her man in her relationship. she's always complained but he gives her same excuse "he's hustling". This time things went outta hand,after series of complaint he gave her the most savage replies. Telling her " oh,you're an ingrate, you're mad, since its attention you want,

Truly the worst enemy of a girl is a fellow girl.

Bad Belle OP.

I can bet, your belle dey turn you because they have made up
cheesy

...Truly, in a relationship, he who sends less has the control button. grin
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Durklil: 5:45pm On May 04, 2021
You are draining a guy financially or emotionally and not giving him sexxz enough or even love and you want the guy to take you serious
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by WorldRichest: 5:54pm On May 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
There's always a constant tension between forces trying to hold a relationship together and forces trying to tear the couple apart.

Op which of the forces do you belong?

You are the devil's advocate. It will be difficult for you to make heaven
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Offpoint1: 6:14pm On May 04, 2021
Beckysexy:
@OP, can you connect me with the guy ?
I need to help them and settle this fight.
I'm here dear
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Hogan17: 6:36pm On May 04, 2021
I will say my mind after I read mosdii comments
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by MoneyTrees(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2021
grin grin grin
You're truly Merlin of Truth

SeekerofTruth1:

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Beckysexy(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2021
Bryan88:
you no fit dey related to me na.
I know I'm not related to you but at least stop calling your female relatives Olosho.
It's sounds rude and degrading.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Kbanka: 6:55pm On May 04, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Karlifate: 7:05pm On May 04, 2021
Zizicomm:

You go bow for Lagos
if you no know ya sef you go loss o
Omo nobody holy no Apostle ( nuh nuh uh)

grin cheesy cheesy

Dem no dey tell person Ja ara Ja ara
You go learn your own lesson Ja ara Ja ara
Everybody keep on searching Ja ara Ja ara
For miraculous blessings Ja ara Ja ara Ja ara

grin cheesy cheesy

Aunty you sef mind ya business!

cheesy grin grin
Abi o...

OP wan collect money & gadgets too.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Chigold101(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
There's always a constant tension between forces trying to hold a relationship together and forces trying to tear the couple apart.

gbam
Correct question
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

wow, what a funny reply

Lol
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by DedeNkem: 11:19pm On May 04, 2021
A typical Nigerian girl has acute slave mentality and materialistic!

You can literally do anything to her and she'll keep coming back, as long as you give her money.
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by 9jaRealist: 12:48am On May 05, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

MIND YER OWN BUSINESS...
Everyone learns at their own pace.

>
Re: My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. by Lomprico2: 5:49am On May 05, 2021
Preciousjewel01:

Do you have a boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.