Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown (60332 Views)

Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers / Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by medolab90(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2021
castrokins:
Government Don't Know Those And Where To Clampdown. It's Why They Have Largely Been Unsuccessful

Bro forget that one. How many do they even want to clampdown on?? 6 out of 10 undergraduates are into this yahoo(especially SouthWest environs)

These are things that happen when you have the second highest unemployment rate in the world.

Alot has to be done in creation of job and engaging the youths, cos I don't see this thing slowing down with this current economic way we are trending.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Luigi02(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2021
I was in a international group on Facebook sometime ago. While I was there, a white lad from the United Kingdom was saying almost all Nigerians are fraudsters and should be avoided. He went on to say almost every citizen of the UK knows this. I was so embarrassed at what these idiot Yahoo boys have turned out country reputation to. The EFCC should please put in more efforts in their job and jail these guys who think Yahoo is hustings. I hate nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by adolfHitler1934: 1:53pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
cool

Seems Premium times don't have news or content today

As long as many Americans, remain perverts looking for younger model looking teenagers to sexchat with, romance scam can never end, infact every hour a new American is signing up on dating and hook up site to get ripped off by fake profile Nigerians

As long as Software companies, Fintechs an IT companies keep putting backdoors, loopholes and vulnerability on softwares which allows US government spy on people, Hackers would keep exploiting such loopholes to get millions of dollars hacked
One of them spotted.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by livinbygrace: 1:55pm On May 03, 2021
Luigi02:
I was in a international group on Facebook sometime ago. While I was there, a white lad from the United Kingdom was saying almost all Nigerians are fraudsters and should be avoided. He went on to say almost every citizen of the UK knows this. I was so embarrassed at what these idiot Yahoo boys have turned out country reputation to. The EFCC should please put in more efforts in their job and jail these guys who think Yahoo is hustings. I hate nonsense!

You never cross MIA,you don know Say Nigerians are tagged fraudsters,welldone!There are more sophisticated scammers in Indian,China ,Asia than Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2021
The country has gone to the dogs.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Dbarrzx: 1:58pm On May 03, 2021
Yahoo ni gbogbo le
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by iammo(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
One of them spotted.

Shame.

Let's all use our common sense before throwing baseless allegations
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by shogsman(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
What about corrupt politicians
Here we fuvking go again, there are corrupt politicians In every part of the world you don't see their people stealing up and down on the internet, so it is those foreigners you're scamming that is responsible for your bad governance abi

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Usorohtheman(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=Goldp5988 post=101342800]Oyibo tell una say there money dey loss[/quote

I wonder ooooo. Na Amebo Dem be

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by shogsman(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2021
Luigi02:
Me and my American girlfriend once had a fight about this when she said I and another friend of mine are the only people in nigeria that are not fraudsters
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by temitope27(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2021
op do u need soap make I give you
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by adonainana: 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
Luigi02:

If you knew how many yahoo boys are in this Nigeria and how much money they control
Into this Nigeria on a daily basis

You will be shocked for life

Even EFCC 5 year budget can’t reach what some boys wire in and out so how are you going to stop or catch them

For every press release EFCC does there are thousands out there even in villages that are not motorable by road more less you think people live there

Omo it’s too big a problem

Say no to fraud tho
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Usorohtheman(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
shogsman:

Here we fuvking go again, there are corrupt politicians In every part of the world you don't see their people stealing up and down on the internet, so it is those foreigners you're scamming that is responsible for your bad governance abi

The more corrupt, the people in power are, the more corrupt, the masses, will be.

And vice versa.

Nigeria has more corrupt politicians hence, the skyrocketing of yahoo boys.

If you noticed, most of the persons in yahoo are graduates. People don dey wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Fiscus105(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2021
Luigi02:

and you think EFCC can win the war?

even they themselves collect their shares from Yahoo ,they only patronise few to showcase to the whole world that they are fighting Yahoo boy.

If DSS, EFCC, BANKERS, POLICE, NITDA, NIMIC and JUDGES are ready to get rid of Yahoo boys, it takes them not more than just "3" months to clean up the mess, but did we have political leader who can co-ordinate these agencies? No.
We are in autopilot vehicle.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:08pm On May 03, 2021
WORK BREKETE FOR FARM. stop defrauding people look for farm work of the 21st century mecahnize farming system. There abundant demand for food now globally. Clear your conscience and start earning a good living with peace of mind.
All cORRUPT leaders in naija politics, religion, and all socio-economic works of life you know ya sefs, you should all come out to lead these youths by EXAMPLE.
ENOUGH OF CRIMINAL LEADERS LOOTING and stashing abroad. God's harmer is coming on you soon,SURRENDER YOUR LOOTS NOW!,LEAD BY GOOD EXAMPLE AND STOP SETTING BAD EXAMPLES TO OUR YOUTHS undecided
#SANITIZENAIJAOFPOLLUTEDMINDS
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by saintmm(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2021
the situation is both pathetic and alarming! crimes don't pay no matter the colouration.
that being said, not justifying them anyway, but the society that produces and sustain them is to be blamed. imagine marriage and family institution destroyed, religious institution messed up, educational institution dead and buried societal values and norms washed away.
how exactly do you expect this young ones that are not really discipled to be disciplined?
we cannot eat our cake and have it. the results of the irresponsibility of the previous generation has come to live with us.
so, stop complaining and live with it now while correcting the errors in the upcoming one's.

I rise

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Harrisonwo(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2021
Guys- Yahoo
Girls-olosh*

The future for the youths isn't looking promising

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by sharone21(f): 2:10pm On May 03, 2021
Personally, I see no difference between a wizard and a yahoo boy because both cause losses, grief, pain, suicide to their victims.

We are breeding a generation of ex convict and generally a lack of trust among ourselves which will affect business etc.

Nigerians are wicked to themselves because they not only defraud foreigners of money+ through love scams but also defraud struggling Nigerians of their hard earned cash in this Buhari's regime.
Many times money hacked from people's account in Nigeria may never be recovered even after writing the apex bank or EFCC/ICPC so,, the only way you get even and to retire these bastards is to get all his details and name & shame them by sending his details to all embassies, important parasta
tals( Nigerian Customs, Nigerian Immigration, NCC, National Identity Management, Banks etc) for them to take note and keep record of the fraudster%s name so he doesn't dent further the name and image of Nigeria or scam more unsuspecting persons.

After all, it seems the money they like stealing is BETTER than a good image and name for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 03, 2021
SOMEONE SON__ SOMEONE FATHER ___SOMEONE HUSBAND___ SOMEONE BROTHER ______SOMEONE BOYFRIEND _____ALL I KNOW IS THAT NEVER VOW WITH SPIRIT ____because this guy's are not yahoo's their just committed rituals MEANWHILE SPIRIT WILL NOT HESITATE TO TAKE YOU DOWN IF YOU FAILED YOUR PROMISE ____SPIRIT HAVE NOTHING FOR FREE

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Kaiser20: 2:12pm On May 03, 2021
So yahoo boyz are now that like Boko haram sect the more the Army kill them the more they multiple.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by mkoabiola: 2:12pm On May 03, 2021
Even d writer has a yahoo friend or family.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Primenet(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2021
Stop Yahoo Business!

Check my signature and earn legit Bitcoin
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Polynek(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2021
Sometimes I no too blame Dem shaa, the country's economy is very bad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 03, 2021
U No Want Make I Cash Out Ni?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Amaechi667(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2021
The govt is no longer working, a beg
Free those niggas

Mr op please tell government to give youths job then they can quit yahoo
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Onyeka2019: 2:22pm On May 03, 2021
Yahoo no be evil make they go face the govrt..
Government are the real corruption of this nation, GOD punish devil.
GOD bless every omo ope out there � � �
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by pikechukwu6(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2021
2mercy:
Hardly does a week pass without the EFCC parading young men for cyber fraud or some being jailed by the courts for the crime.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/459089-analysis-despite-govt-clampdown-yahoo-yahoo-thrives-in-nigeria.html

Someone should summarize for us... I can't come kill myself just to read novel
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by oguns222: 2:30pm On May 03, 2021
triple996:
cool we all know the people wey crime na birthright 4 their area.

Stop acting dumb.

If politicians from your region steal public funds, then it means thieves are also from your region. It means stealing and crime are birthright of people from your region too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.