Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown (60330 Views)

Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers / Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Go Into Hiding As EFCC Intensifies Clampdown / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
livinbygrace:
Una don start with this epistle.All your politicians are the greatest yahoo men if you don’t know.Do you think it’s easy to survive in this good for nothing country ,with a minimum wage of 30k(Pirce Of a bag of rice)?Nepa is given out crazy bills for darkness ,is that not yahoo?civil servants dey collect bribe as if Its their birth right ,isn’t that a yahoo?Health workers dey sells drugs that are meant to be given out for free,is that not a yahoo?if not for yahoo the rate of armed robbery/higher assasin would have been out of proportion.
So calm down,It’s not easy to survive in this country.All way Na way!
Tell them Bro cool
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Charly68: 4:27pm On May 03, 2021
Does this Govt provides alternative for the Boys ?
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Komu1048(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
cool

Seems Premium times don't have news or content today

As long as many Americans, remain perverts looking for younger model looking teenagers to sexchat with, romance scam can never end, infact every hour a new American is signing up on dating and hook up site to get ripped off by fake profile Nigerians

As long as Software companies, Fintechs an IT companies keep putting backdoors, loopholes and vulnerability on softwares which allows US government spy on people, Hackers would keep exploiting such loopholes to get millions of dollars hacked

Before now, I only think you love, dine and supports only bandits, kidnappers and cattle rustlers. But now I know you love and embrace anything crime, anything that only benefits your likes and in return put tears and sorrow on the eyes of law abiding Nigerians.

I am hoping for a day you will be wiped away from this forum and I won’t have to worry about people like you again
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by karwa: 4:31pm On May 03, 2021
these ones should be working in security agencies, banking and academia,but no, ur skills are useless in nigeria if u aint connected,if u dont employ them,they ll employ themselves negatively or positively
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by gonkin(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2021
Start with the exchange rate. Drop the dollar to N 200
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by muyeski21(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2021
Their is an adage in Yoruba that says"esin waju ni ti eyin tele" meaning the horse behind have to follow the steps of the one ahead. I won't blame our youth, they are trying to practicalise what our leaders are perfect in doing"corruption". If u want to win these war against Yahoo Yahoo, u will have to sanitize the government by starting with the leaders in government.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Wapchrist1(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2021
Yahoo is not good u can make money by becoming Auto mechanic Sales Agent ask me how ?
Check my Signature for genuine motor spare and replacement parts
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by iammo(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2021
Komu1048:

Before now, I only think you love, dine and supports only bandits, kidnappers and cattle rustlers. But now I know you love and embrace anything crime, anything that only benefits your likes and in return put tears and sorrow on the eyes of law abiding Nigerians.

I am hoping for a day you will be wiped away from this forum and I won’t have to worry about people like you again

You have deep issues if throwing baseless allegations and and wishing others wiped off is what is on your mind

You had better see a shrink because this bitterness isn't healthy for you
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Komu1048(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:

You have deep issues if throwing baseless allegations and and wishing others wiped off is what is on your mind

You had better see a shrink because this bitterness isn't healthy for you

Which sane human won’t be bitter by your likes. Everytime evil is being done to innocent people. You lift for joy and unashamedly throws your support with your irritating comments. Go and get a good life
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by nototribalist: 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
stanley000:
hmm don't hold your breath coz those guys are not just balling but flying. I'm an achitect, one yahooboy patronage can cover my expenses for the next 2years meanwhile those legit them be pricing someone low as if I'm the cause of their problem. Abeg free yahooboys abeg

Ok, May your destiny be like their own. IJN amen
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by iammo(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2021
Komu1048:

Which sane human won’t be bitter by your likes. Everytime evil is being done to innocent people. You lift for joy and unashamedly throws your support with your irritating comments. Go and get a good life

I think you need serious help, stop putting your life fustration on others, I don't know you nor do I give a fvck about you

Point out a single part of my comments that suggests what you are implying... Cos I believe you should be educated enough and mentally sound to comprehend simple English

As long as many Americans, remain perverts looking for younger model looking teenagers to sexchat with, romance scam can never end, infact every hour a new American is signing up on dating and hook up site to get ripped off by fake profile Nigerians

As long as Software companies, Fintechs an IT companies keep putting backdoors, loopholes and vulnerability on softwares which allows US government spy on people, Hackers would keep exploiting such loopholes to get millions of dollars hacked

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Connected1: 4:58pm On May 03, 2021
I am contemplating contacting some of my fraudster friends by the weekend, I have nothing left in my account, even if it's ritual I don't mind.
Company underpays you and they care less about you because you are a casual worker, aside that 30k isn't enough to feed and pay bills, everything is way too high in the market, despite doing other petty jobs to support, I still dae owe debts.
Good Values and Morality are good, but so far I haven't seen it put food on my table rather people mock me.
I am sorry if I disappoint those who look up to me, I didn't wish to be born and die of hunger.
*Blessed are those not born into this cruel world*
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Viperalex: 5:22pm On May 03, 2021
EFCC should be ready to arrest 95% of Nigerian youth because pastor son even Iman pikin dey do am
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Deydontknow(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2021
Komu1048:

Bro that someone doesn't support your opinion shouldn't make you believe that the person is evil... That young man saw a point he's trying to prove please read it over again... Gracias.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by charixel: 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
Hmm. Yahoo boys has never been the problem of the country if you arrest 1 million today double of that will rise because them no send. Now, it brings me to how do we curb it?

Very simple...

Get the Young Minds engaged

How?

Take USA for example

How many sporting activities do they have that people earn a living from?

So many and you see young ones being the core of the sport

I'm not saying is the only way out but one of the solution.

First is for EFCC to start the fight from the head. Shikena
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Komu1048(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2021
Deydontknow:

Bro that someone doesn't support your opinion shouldn't make you believe that the person is evil... That young man saw a point he's trying to prove please read it over again... Gracias.

What is this one saying, someone is always glorifying kidnapping, yahoo yahoo, bandits and you said he had a point. Birds of the same feathers.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Ezmans: 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
It has really gotten out of hand.
Young boys want to drive latest cars without knowing that life is a process.
The youths do not want to struggle anymore, they now want fast money.
Our society is not even helping matters, they are more concerned about "who has money" nobody is interested in how the money is made.
They now see a struggling youth as a lazy person and worship those who got their wealth through dubious means.
These yahoo boys are the major reason for hike in prices of commodities
the thing is much in South West
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Omookunnimi(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
2mercy:
Hardly does a week pass without the EFCC parading young men for cyber fraud or some being jailed by the courts for the crime.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/459089-analysis-despite-govt-clampdown-yahoo-yahoo-thrives-in-nigeria.html

The leaders of tomorrow. It is well
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Omookunnimi(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2021
Our leaders has dragged the youths to this level and its now hard to tame.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Matthewdan(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2021
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . . . Aje

If you won do yahoo without any harassment, come up North

Abeg
i love sarcastic minds....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by MrFlavvor(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:

These yahoo boys are the major reason for hike in prices of commodities
That's nonsense and you know it.
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by MoneyTrees(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
Senseless article grin
Abi Nairaland dey accept paper presentations now angry angry
I'm not impressed grin grin

2mercy:
Hardly does a week pass without the EFCC parading young men for cyber fraud or some being jailed by the courts for the crime.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/459089-analysis-despite-govt-clampdown-yahoo-yahoo-thrives-in-nigeria.html
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by miraculousGod(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2021
Our leaders are Yahoo men themselves
and the so called law enforcement agents are not arresting Yahoo boys for prosecution, but to collect their own shares.
STOP YAHOO, HUSTLE LEGIT
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by miraculousGod(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2021
I watched a video where Bella Shmurda cofessed to doing juju. He said and I quote " I dey do juju well well o, you wey you wan collect money, u go do juju o" and the lyrics of his cash app track is all about Yahoo Yahoo.
Most Nigerian youth don't see any thing wrong with internet fraud
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by neyohh: 8:42pm On May 03, 2021
Omihanifa:
As long as there's extreme poverty and lack of contentment on the part of the youths, internet fraud can't stop in Nigeria.

Intact both yahoo and prostitution will be very hard to stop in this country because the two of them compliment each other

You'd be surprised it's not the poor committing these crimes.

Most of the prostitutes and Yahoo's live better than the average poor Nigerian .

It's greed, I've seen Nigerian girl's living comfortably in Europe charging Nigerians in Nigeria 5k naira for online sex, same with yahoo boy's in Europe.

It's the nigga mentality of extreme low iq and self esteem.

Yea it can be curbed if the government are serious about it
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Babaj145(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
Saintsquare:
They date the "prettiest" girls cos they have cash to throw around......wahala for genuine hard working guys o
Na dat one dey pain u inside?..sorry bros
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by HONOR1: 8:54pm On May 03, 2021
Omo ladoke....

tillaman:
This yahoo yahoo no be today oo!!
See as them just dey cast my Alma mater
Great Lautech!!
If you know you know
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Igbojihadist: 9:13pm On May 03, 2021
if u get fb acount way don reach three years abeg quote me make we bagain
Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by Igbojihadist: 9:24pm On May 03, 2021
All the money way them collect from our forfather we go dey collect am back small small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.