Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) (43510 Views)

Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / "Dirtiest Housemates": BBNaija Contestants Accused Of Being dirty / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by Peppermintflav: 1:07pm On May 04, 2021
chucs:
That's not correct.

His group performed Abule by Pakoranking and he killed it, even had great stage presence. He changes his personality to suit the kind of music he is singing.

Kingdom is loaded with bomb please, same goes for Faith Mac and I am tipping them to go all the way to the finals. That is if Naija will put sentiments aside and vote for talents.
Thank u very much. Naija and sentiments.... Very soon they will vote sentiments instead of talent
Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by landmark86: 1:09pm On May 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Beyonce has no personality whatsoever, very dull person. Not celebrity material. I think she got chosen because of her looks because some people she sang with in the same group had angelic voices but they were disqualified.

I agree with you
I think is Seyi choice
The other two judges knows she not performing well, but just trying to support Seyi move on her which was very very wrong.
This is a competition, let the best contestant WIN.

Beyonce sing rubbish in group performance and Seyi was dancing, total rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by landmark86: 1:16pm On May 04, 2021
amstamon:

Very stupid and so unprofessional judges.
Imagine giving a contestant Davido moni fall on u(naija) and another Contestant Sam Smith(soul) , and expected same result.
No wonder their main sponsor is tecno and bigi.
I even dey wonder wetin one girl (comfort or so) sang that put her among the qualified candidates sef.
Anyways it was my first time watching it and probably gonna be my last.
LOW BUDGET MTN PROJECT FAME grin[right][/right] cheesy

Bro I agree with you in the line bolded.
Dis absolutely wrong.
If you want naija jamz give it to everyone, if you want foreign music give it to everyone.
Imaging sum group preformed Teni-Billionaire, Partorakin- Abule, while sum wia given foreign songs. Haba!!!
Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2021
aalangel:
They still kept this Beyonce girl because if her skin colour. Colonial disease is still worrying some people.
Lies. There are places skin color doesn't count. When it comes to skills and potentials.
Soccer
Singing
Sewing
Coding
Even school.

Skin color can get u a front desk work or a sales representative or marketing work. In order attract clients. And all of that are not Brain work buh rather physical attributes work
Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by Joezinho: 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
Pruwa:
I am rooting for beyonce
Go girl

Because she got the looks? Lol
Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by Bennytwin: 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
landmark86:

I agree with you
I think is Seyi choice
The other two judges knows she not performing well, but just trying to support Seyi move on her which was very very wrong.
This is a competition, let the best contestant WIN.

Beyonce sing rubbish in group performance and Seyi was dancing, total rubbish.

Thank you! You are really watching the show!
The kind rubbish Beyonce and her group did in that 'billionaire' song eh! I never see am before!!!!
Like they didn't sing anything! Yet seyi stood up to dance,as how?

When the second group that finished work on that song came,she didn't even stand.
If they want,they should shove Beyonce down our throats,we won't vote her!!!

Another person that I realized is really really good is Faith(the guy)
Oh my
He makes singing so easy.
Between Faith(guy),Francis,kingdom,Daniel,Clinton. Any of them is ok by me.

As for dotun, I don't know what rubs me off about his personality.
Anyway na Nigerians and fans go decide.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 7:04am On May 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSTV Subscription: Court Stops Dstv From Increasing Fees / Iris Season 3 / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.