Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview (118668 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Joseph1505(m): 7:44am On May 06, 2023
Leave all this things, who wants to learn Ethical Hacking?

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Neachole(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2023
Launching Soon....zisky.com.ng - A Service marketplace Platform:
Are you in need of a local service professional? Look no further than Zisky.com.ng! We have the best lawyers, accountants, electricians, plumber, nannies and more all in one convenient location. Save time and money by finding the perfect sellers for your needs instantly on Zisky.com.ng! Plus, when you register before the launch date May 29, 2023, you will get the chance to win ₦2,500 Naira worth in Airtime, Data or Cash. Join Zisky today and become a local seller.

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by samz77: 8:20am On May 20, 2023
FOREX! FOREX!! FOREX!!! Learn the art of forex trading. If you are a novice when it comes to forex trading, you can begin forex from the materials I will be sending to you. These courses which are self explanatory will brush you up from kindergarten to graduate level.This course explain how you can trade forex manually and with the use of artificial intelligence. You can't find these courses anywhere because it breaks how forex is being traded to profitability. Unlike some courses that when you read you it . You can't just comprehend. This courses goes for just the amount you use in buying slice bread at the market.You need to secure your future and that of your coming generation. Get in touch with me on this watshapp 08134351329 or Gmail address: alatolait@ gmail.com . Or you make payment of just #1500 to ecobank acct: 3161174486. Once payment is confirmed immediately I will forward it.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by donkelvin10(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
NEW JOB OFFER

Driver ..75k
Sales Rep...60k
House cleaner..50k
Spa receptionist..55k
Aviation receptionist..50k
Factory Job..40k
Cashier..45k
Office assistant..75k
Security 3dson 3ds of..40k
Assistant cook..45k
waitress..50k
House keeper..65k
Bar man..55k

All with accommodation
At Ikeja, ikorodu, Lekki,

Whatsapp 09023630072
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by laiciffo: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
We are currently recruiting a Business Support Assistant for a retail company.

Educational requirements: OND

Interested candidates must be resident in Ogba or environs.

Salary: 40,000 naira monthly

Qualified candidates should send their CVs to qhubnh@gmail.com
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Emma4real333(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Anyone with driving job in Lagos should help. My license is valid and I reside in Isolo area 07049773994

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by chiomanwigwe33(f): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't wait till circumstances forces you to go broke again and look for money desperately.

Why not start Amazon kdp now with your smart phone and say goodbye to ever being Broke again...

Get a Free video on how to get started here... only for a limited Time.

Click the link below

https:///y87hgm
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by ggoldmine: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by DanceVille: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2023
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Good Morning Dear Candidate,

I am happy to announce you that you are shortlisted for next round of interview. So you have to come to office for physical interview tomorrow morning.
Bring your cv along with u.

Timing will be sharp 8:00 am.
Office Address:-
Atlas Plaza
KM 3 Lagos badagry express way, orile Lagos
Near Alafia Bus stop

Regards,
Pratik Ghosh
Alzico Ltd

Please how genuine is this?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Famoosky(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Important Notice: Beware of Fraudulent Activities

Dear fellow citizens,

I write this note as a concerned member of our community to raise awareness about a fraudulent scheme that has come to my attention. It has come to my knowledge that some individuals claiming to be Arik Air staff members from the HR department are engaging in fraudulent activities and scamming unsuspecting individuals.

These fraudsters operate by contacting people and instructing them to undergo a medical test at a company called SOFT Touch. They may use phone numbers such as 09169583117 and 09038750543 to communicate with their victims. Please be cautious if you receive any communication from these numbers.

Furthermore, these individuals may request payment for the supposed medical test to be conducted at SOFT Touch. They may provide an account number with the account name listed as SOFT Touch Company. The account number associated with this fraudulent activity is 8259111967.

We must remain vigilant and spread awareness among our family, friends, and colleagues to protect one another from falling victim to such scams. By sharing this information, we can collectively work towards exposing these fraudulent activities and ensuring the safety and well-being of our community.

If you have any additional information or have been a victim of this fraudulent scheme, please come forward and report it to the appropriate authorities. Together, we can put an end to these deceitful practices and safeguard our community from financial loss and emotional distress.

Stay vigilant and stay safe.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by HassanaHenry: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hey guys,
I am not sure of your expectations about leaving Nigeria but if you fit in this criteria below. Click on the link below.
1. You can work in Oman. Do your personal research about their currency which is the second highest currency in the world.
2. You don't want to pay for visa or any agent if you are not desperate, The company or person will pay for it and other expenses but you will be patient because it takes time and luck.
(If you are desperate of leaving Nigeria with your money, I can also give you link but that's not on me. I am not an agent. I only found a way which I will like to share).
3. You must be between 18 - 35 years. If you are over 35, then your years of experience must be great. Please if you are close to 50, Don't disturb yourself.
4. Proficient or Fluent in English language is an advantage. Please be sure you are fluent in English.
5. Have a degree or a Professional work which you must be sure that you can do without any supervision. Please if you don't go to school, don't disturb yourself except you are ready for housekeeping, cleaning etc job. If you can do it, you can join too.
6. You must have an International passport. if you don't have, there is no way to move forward. You can join the group pending the time you get yours.

If you meet the terms and conditions. Join
https:///FFor4EhdoQBBGcU9jumg8Z

Serious minded only
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Akazzy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please guys, help me check this interview scheduled I received. How true is it?

Dear Edun,

You are hereby invited For a rescheduled interview with the HR Team for the position of a "Customer service representative ".

Date: Wednesday,19th July 2023

Venue: No 25 After Adide Superstore Ajayi Road Ogba, Lagos.

Time: 9:00am

Selected Candidates is to adhere to the following;

You will be working from home 50-60% of the time
You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.
Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
Note: Dress Corporately.

Come along with an updated CV. A printed copy of this mail for easy access and also a means of Identification.

Kindly confirm your availability.

Best Regards,

For MANAGEMENT

PHDM

For more information or any inquiry call

+234 9049187464

Note: Call official time between 9am-5: 30pm

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Sunmex(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please, has anyone heard of legal afrik consult before, are they legit?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by ZenithCareHos: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Vacancy for Senior medical officer with ultrasound scanning and surgical skills for immediate employment at a reputable hospital in Ibadan. Accommodation is available and salary is between 350k and 400k depending on skills.

kindly contact this number for more information Mr Ajibola 08091332412 and you can also reach us on our mail box zenithhospitalibadan@yahoo.com
you can also visit our website on https://www.zenithcarehospitalibadan.com

Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Flattire(f): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Insighting.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Olaqoz: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
HassanaHenry:
Hey guys,
I am not sure of your expectations about leaving Nigeria but if you fit in this criteria below. Click on the link below.
1. You can work in Oman. Do your personal research about their currency which is the second highest currency in the world.
2. You don't want to pay for visa or any agent if you are not desperate, The company or person will pay for it and other expenses but you will be patient because it takes time and luck.
(If you are desperate of leaving Nigeria with your money, I can also give you link but that's not on me. I am not an agent. I only found a way which I will like to share).
3. You must be between 18 - 35 years. If you are over 35, then your years of experience must be great. Please if you are close to 50, Don't disturb yourself.
4. Proficient or Fluent in English language is an advantage. Please be sure you are fluent in English.
5. Have a degree or a Professional work which you must be sure that you can do without any supervision. Please if you don't go to school, don't disturb yourself except you are ready for housekeeping, cleaning etc job. If you can do it, you can join too.
6. You must have an International passport. if you don't have, there is no way to move forward. You can join the group pending the time you get yours.

If you meet the terms and conditions. Join
https:///FFor4EhdoQBBGcU9jumg8Z

Serious minded only
Please add me to the group the link is not going through

+234903110-4031
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by santali23: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kindly Dm for guidance through the maze of research, coursework, assignments, and dissertations with expert assistance tailored to your success. WhatsApp: ‪+234 915 525 8740‬
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Ejironian(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2023
If you are interested in doing money ritual contact me 09022687981
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Exchangeman(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2023
GRAPHICS WORK IS AFFORDABLE

- E- Flyer(Single)
- Logo
- Banner
- Book Cover
- Music Art Cover
- Music Art Cover (cartoon)
- Business Card
- Frame
Whatsapp Only : 0.8.1.4.0.7.7.4.1.8.2
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Michael133(m): 2:40am On Sep 18, 2023
backT:
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! �

Please be very careful when applying for jobs. Here is a list of what to look out for:

�Don't apply for jobs where they are requesting your pictures but won't specify more details about the job.

� *Ladies! DON'T EVER GO to an interview at a Hotel unless you applied for a Job at a Hotel*.

�Anything that's too good to be true, it really is. Any company offering a high salary for an Entry-level Job is a red flag.

� *Please inform your family should you go out for an interview. Give them all details in case something happens to you*.

�Avoid going for an Interview Alone, Especially women, its no longer safe out there and nothing can be trusted. It's always best to be safe than sorry.

� *Don't pay any fee to get a Job, if a Fee is required during applications or interview, just know that it's a SCAM!*

We wish you all the best in your job seeking journey,

Stay safe and secure �

https://www.clickasnap.com/profile/Lee655
https://www.clickasnap.com/profile/Lee655
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Ifeanyigoodnews(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
backT:
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! �

Please be very careful when applying for jobs. Here is a list of what to look out for:

�Don't apply for jobs where they are requesting your pictures but won't specify more details about the job.

� *Ladies! DON'T EVER GO to an interview at a Hotel unless you applied for a Job at a Hotel*.

�Anything that's too good to be true, it really is. Any company offering a high salary for an Entry-level Job is a red flag.

� *Please inform your family should you go out for an interview. Give them all details in case something happens to you*.

�Avoid going for an Interview Alone, Especially women, its no longer safe out there and nothing can be trusted. It's always best to be safe than sorry.

� *Don't pay any fee to get a Job, if a Fee is required during applications or interview, just know that it's a SCAM!*

We wish you all the best in your job seeking journey,

Stay safe and secure �
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Loud it, because is very common nowaday. I've experienced it before but I turned down the offer.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Traplord09: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Qurungu:

I got the following text message. Is it legit? Please help.

*Part-time job, daily salary of 5000 naira, no time limit, no cost, please contact me. Please add WA: Whats-App:https:///2347044424423*

In this time ,,
Just day play ▶️
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Heyf: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2023
aabdulrasheed:
Pls guys !!
Who knows how much Snapnet pay their Graduate Trainee ?
Anyone with useful information on this should pls help

Hi please, do you have an idea of this now?
I recently applied for their GT program.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by ceonextgen30: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Do not apply to new jobs blindly. There are many jobs today which ask for money upfront. Contact https://fraudrecoveryexperts.com/
or https://cyberscamrecovery.com/ if you are scammed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.