Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview (119103 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by 23jerryking(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please anyone heard of SDGs? (Sustainable development goals). I need to check something please, are they recruiting now?
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Sirepolymath(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for your post. It's really helpful.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by OmeneOwen(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good one... Plus

For those that receive texts from 'companies' requesting them to come for interviews:

How often do you just see a job laying around?

And when you do? The competition is intense and most get in due to connection.

So don't even expect to see a text inviting you for an interview unless you once applied there before. Let's be careful please.

In addition to what you mentioned:
What if you're seeking an online business opportunity?
What do you watch out for?
Here are some things you definitely shouldn't overlook:

1. Zero value; what do I mean? Those sites that says: Just post this ad on your facebook page and you'll get paid monthly.

Run away from them as fast as your legs can carry you. Take a bike if you have to.

But know this: you can't make money online if you don't have something valuable to offer. It can be either as a product you're marketing or even a service you're offering.

2. Reward based mostly on capital and not on hardwork.
Listen: you see all those register:
10k to get 20k
20k to get 50k
50k to get 150k

Flee from these ones too. Regardless of the work you're doing should you be getting paid based on registration fee? No. That's an obvious sign it's a sham.

3. Things like:
10k to get 20k
20k to get 50k
50k to get 150k
But without any work. These ones are worse.
No investment platform is sure of a CERTAIN amount of returns. Infact you can even run at a loss while investment.

Follow this guide for now and if you'd REALLY like something that gives you passive income

And you actually should because it offers:
1. More free time
2. No annoying boss. You're literally the boss of yourself
3. More money... If you're willing to do the work and not wait for: 10k to 20k business.

Then there's something you should consider.
It's something you do all the time but you just don't get the money that comes with it.

Mostly because you don't know or you just don't know money comes with it.

So I'll be offering a free report to anybody here. I normally only offer this toy students but if you're interested you can get it for free.

Just send a message to 08132877302
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by 23jerryking(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2022
backT:
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! �

Please be very careful when applying for jobs. Here is a list of what to look out for:

�Don't apply for jobs where they are requesting your pictures but won't specify more details about the job.

� *Ladies! DON'T EVER GO to an interview at a Hotel unless you applied for a Job at a Hotel*.

�Anything that's too good to be true, it really is. Any company offering a high salary for an Entry-level Job is a red flag.

� *Please inform your family should you go out for an interview. Give them all details in case something happens to you*.

�Avoid going for an Interview Alone, Especially women, its no longer safe out there and nothing can be trusted. It's always best to be safe than sorry.

� *Don't pay any fee to get a Job, if a Fee is required during applications or interview, just know that it's a SCAM!*

We wish you all the best in your job seeking journey,

Stay safe and secure �
Seriously I think I'm in trouble here and I need help. Is it possible for someone to be given an appointment letter for a particular job and yet not receive email? I've been given one of such and have had to pay some fees again, yet the day for the orientation has not been communicated to me and according to the letter I'm due to resume sometime in February. I'm really confused here, ever since I got the letter the only further steps so far has been to pay money, money, money and money. Please guys I really need your opinions. Thanks.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Uchedemman: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Job Role: NOC Engineer - Telecoms/BTS

We are looking for Science/Engineering fresh graduates who have completed the mandatory NYSC exercise to apply for the role.

Age should not be more than 26years as at the time of application

Responsibilities:
Monitor alarms/Faults on the network via monitoring tools (NMS and RMS).
Timely escalation and ticketting of captured alerts/faults on the network.
Follow up through to resolution of captured and escalated faults on the network.
Request fulfilment and provision of timely feedbacks to both internal and external customers.

Required Skills:
Should be conversant with Telecommunications network and terminologies.
Should have an experience with Monitoring tools and CRM/Ticketting tools and processes.
Good RCA understanding and application.
Must be able to manage customers even while under pressure.
Should be fast and proactive.
Good communication skills.

How to apply:

Please fill the form via the link below:

https://forms.gle/ameGckXLitXETpJi8
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Joemiles6: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
I can't add everything here but I got a lot of tips from this blog, I think i love the way the writer structured everything https://naijaeduruns.com/identify-fake-job-offers-and-interview/
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by 23jerryking(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2022
23jerryking:
Seriously I think I'm in trouble here and I need help. Is it possible for someone to be given an appointment letter for a particular job and yet not receive email? I've been given one of such and have had to pay some fees again, yet the day for the orientation has not been communicated to me and according to the letter I'm due to resume sometime in February. I'm really confused here, ever since I got the letter the only further steps so far has been to pay money, money, money and money. Please guys I really need your opinions. Thanks.
Guys please let somebody respond to this, I seriously need your opinions on this matter please. Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Geniero: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Andyz4real:
I have been invited for an interview at R&B multiconcpets ltd on 221 Apapa road iganmu Lagos behind the national stadium. Checking google I didn't see any relation between the address and the company. Any advice, I will appreciate. Find attached the mail of invitation pls

I would like to know if this was genuine
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Lemmyo: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get MTN 1GIG for #350
Contact me for your MTN data@:08157575498, 07034568484
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by yomzy4cool(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Experience real estate marketing /sales development executives needed in reputable real estate company located in Ikeja Lagos.
and also we are looking for a Receptionist/Front desk officer
Send ur CV to this email: shelterkingconsult@gmail.com
please applicant must reside around Ikeja , Ogba , Agege and environs if u re applying for the front desk officer
for enquiry : 08160728276, 09047045998
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Oreofe911: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Do you know you can make more than #50,000 naira by just watching videos online? Yes you can, as easy as that. I also don't believe initially until I gave it a try and trust me you will thank me later.
If you are interested in knowing more about this just text me "How" 0810000138.
Note: A one time #2000 fee is needed for registration
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Enculer2: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Talanf: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Join our telegram group to get the right jobs.

https:///+y4V6wwqIYssxNjVk
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by TreasureT7: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please, who knows about Gracon Investment Limited?

Xenry:
And avoid all Money Doubling Platforms where ever you see their links.
(Like, invest 10k and you will be paid 20k within 45 minutes, like WtF? Why don't they just double their own money, and keep on doubling it till they overtake dangotte or otedola)? sad
Some guys are still falling for this cheap scam, and it sucks.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by bello87(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
https:///Iu1UQWqniW69rBk8MaWefy

Join us and you will be glad you did
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Preshcious: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
Experienced marketing executives needed at a financial institution located in Bodija, Ibadan.
Qualification OND
Send your CV to careers.jordaancapital@gmail.com
Applicant must reside around Bodija and its environs.
For enquiry call 09139942116
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by MassLegend(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
backT:
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! �

Please be very careful when applying for jobs. Here is a list of what to look out for:

�Don't apply for jobs where they are requesting your pictures but won't specify more details about the job.

� *Ladies! DON'T EVER GO to an interview at a Hotel unless you applied for a Job at a Hotel*.

�Anything that's too good to be true, it really is. Any company offering a high salary for an Entry-level Job is a red flag.

� *Please inform your family should you go out for an interview. Give them all details in case something happens to you*.

�Avoid going for an Interview Alone, Especially women, its no longer safe out there and nothing can be trusted. It's always best to be safe than sorry.

� *Don't pay any fee to get a Job, if a Fee is required during applications or interview, just know that it's a SCAM!*

We wish you all the best in your job seeking journey,

Stay safe and secure �

Well said and you can join the link for more job updates.
https://chat.whatsappDotcom/HBiwAsQazzk6XVMlr9EqXZ
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Exceed15: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Avoid: "Travel to Canada, UK etc no deposit. You will only pay when visa is out"- All na lie
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Hasheer(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
https://discord./cC5rBFv2hF
Open the above channel to play ND earn game. I promise u, u will thank me later.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by shiningamy(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vacancy!!!

Job Title: RESTAURANT STAFF
Job Location: Abuja

HRLeverage is a pan African workforce management company with offices in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Zambia.
Our services cut across board including HR Advisory, PEO, Payroll management, Outsourcing, Recruitment and Expatriate Management.

Our Nigerian office is currently recruiting for our client, a luxury Restaurant located in Abuja. The open roles are:
•ACCOUNTANT
•RESTAURANT MANAGER
•CHEF
•CONTINENTAL COOK
•KITCHEN ASSISTANTS
•WAITER
•WAITRESS
•BARTENDER

Interested candidates should click on the link to apply: https://forms.gle/dhJ8voKUvGdDrWHs7

N.B Only apply if you are qualified and resident in ABUJA.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by aabdulrasheed: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls guys !!
Who knows how much Snapnet pay their Graduate Trainee ?
Anyone with useful information on this should pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.