Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview (118980 Views)

Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Forevergist: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2022
We post legit daily jobs in Nigeria
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by TDMO: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Notice !

Vacancy for driver on Uber/Taxify Platform

-Must live in Lagos
-Must have a valid driver license/NIN
-Must be okay with a weekly delivery

If interested kindly send me your name and phone no on the number 08165232837. Please text only. Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by chamankashyap: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
If you are searching for computer operator jobs in Delhi - you can visit the website placement india.com for applying for computer operator jobs https://www.placementindia.com/job-search/computer-operator-jobs-in-delhi.htm

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by abauhere(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please house from what date to what date is the salah holiday?
I tried to verify from Google but it isn't giving the results that I need,all I see is July 9...
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Roselynwilliams: 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
We are seeking to fill up these positions… please apply if qualified.

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by ladycrane: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Knotswap is looking for smart, ready-to-work applicants to join our fast-paced company.
Submit your application online in one step, click/search on your browser for this link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVu-IC0obL_GaZS6NKJtrw9_TfeQ4fHA8x1cHY7qxh-Jmscw/viewform?usp=send_form

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by divinebitshop: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Falling for fake interviews can be avoided. And when you get the right one, apply, prepare for the interview and get it aced. Having fears of getting your real interview aced See Simple Steps That Help ==>> https://swifta.com/blog/how-to-ace-an-interview/
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by festusukpong(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
backT:
ATTENTION PLEASE!!! �

Please be very careful when applying for jobs. Here is a list of what to look out for:

�Don't apply for jobs where they are requesting your pictures but won't specify more details about the job.

� *Ladies! DON'T EVER GO to an interview at a Hotel unless you applied for a Job at a Hotel*.

�Anything that's too good to be true, it really is. Any company offering a high salary for an Entry-level Job is a red flag.

� *Please inform your family should you go out for an interview. Give them all details in case something happens to you*.

�Avoid going for an Interview Alone, Especially women, its no longer safe out there and nothing can be trusted. It's always best to be safe than sorry.

� *Don't pay any fee to get a Job, if a Fee is required during applications or interview, just know that it's a SCAM!*

We wish you all the best in your job seeking journey,

Stay safe and secure �
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
The difference between your job and your work.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wXxwferDHo
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Psalmieuzz: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Are you an experienced sales representative especially in an fmcg company, goal-driven, resides in Enugu town, as well as know the nooks & crannies of the state and open for immediate employment, then the brief below is for you:
COMPANY: Shuang Shuang Nigeria limited
TITLE: Field Sales representative (VAN AND OPEN MARKET SALES REPS)
QUALIFICATION: at least Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
if you fit the above aforementioned, kindly send your C.V to uzuh.samuel@yahoo.com; MR SAMUEL UZUH; AREA SALES MANAGER
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by RUGS(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
rugs: Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children/child who are preparing for their common entrance or any entrance examination. You can still higher me for you children, friends and family lesson.
You can reach me on 08067866727 and the number is also my whatsapp number.
Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Tenawarness: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
A female Tech Savvy Corp Member and Social Media Enthusiast need
for a social enterprise organization.

She should be passionate and proactive about social media and the use
of IT in solving visibility related issues.

*General Expectations*:

+Good at writing captions and articles for the media.
+Knowledge of media tools such as canva, vimeo, linkedin, instagram.
+Proficient Instagram manager
+Proficiency in use of microsoft and google office suites.
+Proficiency in building surveys and newsletters.
+Excellent communication abilities
+Must have a can-do attitude
+Must be interested in continuous learning
+Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
+Must be able to work smart for outstanding results

It's a volunteer position with Honorarium (only social change agents
are preferred)

Application Closing Date: 29th July., 2022.

*How to Apply*
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: hr@enterprisenation.org
The subject of the email must be the same as the job title you are applying for with
an e-copy of your passport photo.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Tenawarness: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vacancy ALERT!!!

A female Tech Savvy Corp Member and Social Media Enthusiast needed
for a social enterprise organization.

She should be passionate and proactive about social media and the use
of IT in solving visibility related issues.

*General Expectations*:

+Good at writing captions and articles for the media.
+Knowledge of media tools such as canva, vimeo, linkedin, instagram.
+Proficient Instagram manager
+Proficiency in use of microsoft and google office suites.
+Proficiency in building surveys and newsletters.
+Excellent communication abilities
+Must have a can-do attitude
+Must be interested in continuous learning
+Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
+Must be able to work smart for outstanding results

It's a volunteer position with Honorarium (only social change agents
are preferred)

Application Closing Date: 29th July., 2022.

*How to Apply*
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: hr@enterprisenation.org
The subject of the email must be the same as the job title you are applying for with
an e-copy of your passport photo.
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by rhasonel: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2022
An official experienced and diligent driver is in urgent need. Kindly apply if you meet the requirements and consider yourself fit for the position.

Responsibilities
• Driving
• Maintenance of Vehicles
• Cleaning of Vehicle.

Requirements and Skills
• Age between 30 and 40 years of age
• Live in either Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island or Obalende Lagos
• Valid Lassra Certificate
• Good driving experience
• Versatility with the use of Google Map
• Excellent knowledge of Lagos routes
• Versatility with vehicle operations.

Minimum Qualification Requirements
• School certificate or evidence of driver certificate

Kindly forward your email to hr@crescentpillars.com using driver as the subject or you can WhatsApp on 09097431724
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by uzi4slash: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
we have best collection of custom clothing labels in austintrim check it out!
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by EarnAp: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Exactly...
Xenry:
Finally, If you can't find a job, then create one. Develop skills that would help you to be your own boss, employer ... especially in a faded country like Nigeria.

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Joevicx: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Joevicx: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
There are many jobs In Nigeria follow me to know more by clicking on the link:
https://www.highperformancegate.com/rx5581zw?key=78058d45a44625cff41f52cca38a2620
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Master2022: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Science teachers needed in Ejigbo, Lagos State. Please call 08131559208
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by muyentinadek(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please, how genuine is this invite? I got it yesterday.

Dear ******** ******,

Mindset Solutions would like to invite you, for an INTERVIEW, to work with our partner, as a Team Lead.

Venue: 3, Orishigun Street., ( Lapo Bank Building, Opp.The Apostolic Church Grammar Sch., Iyana School B/Stop, Ketu, Lagos.

Date: Tue. 26/7/22

Time: 9am

We would appreciate confirmation of your attendance
For Enquiries: 07058145351

Daniel(44315241)
HR Executive
www.mindset-solution.com

quote author=backT post=101341507]ATTENTION PLEASE!!! �

Please be very careful when applying for jobs. Here is a list of what to look out for:

�Don't apply for jobs where they are requesting your pictures but won't specify more details about the job.

� *Ladies! DON'T EVER GO to an interview at a Hotel unless you applied for a Job at a Hotel*.

�Anything that's too good to be true, it really is. Any company offering a high salary for an Entry-level Job is a red flag.

� *Please inform your family should you go out for an interview. Give them all details in case something happens to you*.

�Avoid going for an Interview Alone, Especially women, its no longer safe out there and nothing can be trusted. It's always best to be safe than sorry.

� *Don't pay any fee to get a Job, if a Fee is required during applications or interview, just know that it's a SCAM!*

We wish you all the best in your job seeking journey,

Stay safe and secure �[/quote]
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
The Ultimate Reason
Why EMPLOYEES
Are UNDERPAID
In NIGERIA ...!

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
The Ultimate Reason
Why EMPLOYEES
Are UNDERPAID
In NIGERIA ...!

Frankly Writing; There should Be A Job Sensitization Thread PINNED on The Frontpage of Nairaland to Help Digitally and Financially Enlighten Job Seekers, Employees and Underempowered Businesspeople.

Even though 30,000 Naira has been officially announced as The Minimum Monthly Salary,

30,000 Naira Salary is even on the Highside for Many People.

Many Employers of Labour still pay people below 10,000 Naira on a Monthly Basis as I've Experientially Observed from many Employees.

However; The Problem cannot be completely tied to these Employers of Labour understanding the fact that the poor economic situation in Nigeria is Taking A Negative Turn and Making many businesses fold up.

In a More Realistic Sense of View; The Big Problem is with Many of The Employees.

Many Employees are underpaid because They Lack Thinking Mentality on How to Help Boost The Revenue of Their Workplaces.

They don't think of providing Financial Solutions that can Boost The Revenues of the places they work. All they do is just go to work and follow instructions as a routine. "No Thinking Mentality".... "No Thinking Orientation".

So, this is the reason many of them remain with stagnant salaries over a long period of time until their income can no longer cater for their expanded families and Daily Bills.

Generally Speaking; People need to Develop Digital Skills that can Boost The Revenues of Their Places of Work. They need to Learn and Provide The Adequate Skills that will Drive More Sales to wherever they work no matter their present job position.

Every Company/Brand Needs SALES To Continue to Function.

So, with this knowledge - if any employee of labour Positions himself/herself As A Digital Awareness and Sales Expert by Promoting The Interests and Services of wherever they work; there is no way their Salaries will not be Reconsidered and Increased Significantly according to The Digital Sales they Attract to their place of works.

This is exactly what makes You Valuable in Your Place of Work.

Don't just sitback to be receiving instructions and orders to follow - leaving your CEOs and a few people to do the thinking of growing the company on their own.

No matter your present position in your place of work; Learn Digital Selling Skills. Master them. And Proof to Your BOSS that You can Drive More Sales to Your Company. This act alone will set you aside from many other employees as you will be held in High Regards of Having Concerns of Boosting The Overall Revenues of Your Place of Work.

And in no time; Your BOSS will financially support you provided you know your ONIONS. If they don't support or improve your salary; you are FREE to Leave such an Enslaving and Closed Minded Job.

Nobody in his or her Right Thinking Mentality should be Working Enslavingly for Monthly Peanut Salaries.

And The Only Reason People receive Peanut Salaries is because They have very little to offer in their Place of Work.

So, instead of being a regular Job seeker or Job Goer; Become A Digital Sales Solutionist for Your Company and Some More Companies that You can Wisely be Affiliated with.

"Wisdom is Profitable To Direct".

PS: We are Helping To Alleviate The HUGE POVERTY OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND FINANCIAL UNDEREMPOWERMENT in Nigeria and Africa at large by providing Digital Jobs to People who are ready to work Remotely and Earn

Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Joseph1505(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Imagine somebody coming to my Whatsapp dm to tell me that I should invest #100 to get 90,000 Naira
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Snapdragon009(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
Thanks.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by IYDigitskill: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
And keep away from all Money Doubling Platforms where ever you see their hyperlinks.
(Like, invest 10k and you'll be paid 20k within 45 minutes, like WtF? Why do not they simply double their own cash, and preserve on doubling it until they overtake dangotte or otedola) https:///3bdw6qD .The backside line is that Applicants need to try and are looking for for clarifications on every occasion dey get keep of interview invites earlier than attending Both actual or not
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 02, 2022
nice update
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Silicia: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2022
HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH SMARTPHONE

Maybe you’ve been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don’t understand how it happens or what they mean.

Publishing with KDP gives you full rights to your book, which is not something a traditional publishing house typically allows.

It also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers around the world.

Now, it is called self-publishing because-unlike normal publishing – it is done by the authors themselves for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book wither as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set price, and amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

There is an easy way you can create and publish atleast 3 books daily on Amazon KDP.

And they say despite how busy you are, you create and publish atleast 45 books monthly at the bare minimum.

But that's not all...

There is a VIP A.I robot that can write a book for you from beginning to finish plus secret websites to make more sales for your books.

�How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?

�What types of content can I publish through KDP?

�Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?

�How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish?

In our mentorship group we set a task of publishing a book every day. Some people even publish 2-3 a day. That shows you that it’s indeed A SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Now, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT?

There is a course put together by Abraham Aiyejinna this course is going to show you how you can do it yourself without paying anybody and make atleast $200-$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone.

For more details click � https:///borrg7
Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by Sommie1122: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
My fellow job seekers especially those residing in Lagos state.. we all need to be careful while searching for jobs this period... The kidnap rate is too much now, it's now even done in a tricycle( Keke MARUWA). We all need to be Careful... Watch my TRICYCLE KIDNAP EXPERIENCE IN LAGOS STATE some weeks back... Pls subscribe and stay safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgMucrlxUU

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.