Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (77422 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Angrygoat: 6:06pm On May 03, 2021
5.5ft. Dwarf
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2021
Damn Niggarrr grin grin
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2021
Liposure:
comot eye for there. she's mine
Mfs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Jman06(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2021
The amount of jealousy being exhibited by members of the other gender on this thread is quite funny.

All of a sudden they're now asking for the brother's source of income. Abeg, since when did naija ladies begin to care about a guy's source of income
Juss asking for a friend!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kayfact123(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2021
welcome to the black race
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by galaxy2020(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2021
The lady make sense.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Kap11: 6:18pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by shogsman(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

He defrauded you? Your money lost?
There is always at least one internet fraudsters like you rushing to defend your fellow scammers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by GeneralPula: 6:36pm On May 03, 2021
See as frustrated expired Nairaland hoes dey lament.. grin

Una never see chumthing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by GeneralPula: 6:42pm On May 03, 2021
drakeskull:
This one de paint nails kiss

I do paint my nails too..
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by temitope27(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2021
oyinbo ke, naija girls where una dey nw ? anoda lost sheep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Ezmans: 6:44pm On May 03, 2021
WriterNig:
More photos
Yahoo Yahoo guys
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nmezor(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2021
Congratz to dem
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Auraby(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2021
Swear if you did not zoom the third picture? Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:15pm On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
In Nigeria, “big boy” is interchangeable with “fraudster.”
Certainly and that white lady is an accomplice to his fraudulent activities. This I’m pretty sure of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Marpol2021(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2021
Oh lord bless my hustle and Favour me with white babe like this. You know i hate them black, white babes are the best

No shit Sherlock.

Just quoting what a black girl said when she was interviewed with her white boyfriend. undecided[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Obyino: 7:22pm On May 03, 2021
Where una de see this love
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Makeorbreak: 7:57pm On May 03, 2021
O lord even if it is fraud money I want it . See comments above me praising and adoring this guy ... Baba God answer my mail
Modified
O Lord I really want to ball like this in this life ... Is it only wire wire ? Options are limited here in this part of the world .. Even my country people that are coming here to talk bad about this guy will grant this guy audience over me a thousand times they will even beg the guy to teach them work . Is it that my life is not meant to be flexed ..
Can I be having that kind chubby photographer around me .. God my body the hot o .
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by TMwise1942: 8:17pm On May 03, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular Nigerian big boy identified as "Son Will Wire" also known as "ATM" has taken the next step in his relationship with his beautiful white girlfriend, Monalisa by asking her to marry him.

Son Will Wire's white girlfriend, Monalisa happens to be celebrating her birthday today and few friends came over to celebrate with her on her special day but she didn't know she was getting engaged as well.

The Nigerian big boy during the birthday party went down on one knee with a diamond engagement ring and asked her to marry him. The lady said "Yes" with emotional and teary looks on her face.

Son Will Wire took to their shared Instagram page to share some photos from the birthday party which also ended as an engagement party.

Making the announcement to their 54k followers,

@Chaplate_Monalisa_Chaser a.k.a "Son Will Wire" wrote;

Below are some of the photos from the birthday and engagement party they shared on their Instagram Page.
I don't understand and she said yes as if is a crime to say yes
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
ATM finally proposed to his Personal BANK...grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by chatinent: 9:01pm On May 03, 2021
humilitypays:
I am more than a big boy and I am not a fraudster. Please change your mindset.

Money is easy to make if God help you and you enter the right lane and meet the right people

True sha.

Show me the way.

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Happy2020: 9:08pm On May 03, 2021
You’re an idiot obviously. Marrying someone or
Even being in a relationship is not about a what kind of body someone has.

bluefilm:
Big mistake.

How can a full bloodied african man see this meat taking those pictures ...

And still go ahead to propose to that skinny bony white lass?

That's a sacrilege.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Happy2020: 9:09pm On May 03, 2021
There’s PLENTY of Nigerian youth walking around with painted nails and wearing pearls. But when someone else does it, it’s a problem?

GeneralPula:

I do paint my nails too..
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by GeneralPula: 9:11pm On May 03, 2021
Happy2020:
There’s PLENTY of Nigerian youth walking around with painted nails and wearing pearls. But when someone else does it, it’s a problem?

I wonder bro..

Our people with sentiment..
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by bluefilm: 9:41pm On May 03, 2021
Happy2020:
You’re an idiot obviously. Marrying someone or
Even being in a relationship is not about a what kind of body someone has.

Is that why you decided to call your father an idiot?

It's like you lack proper home training abi?

Well sha, it's not your fault.

I blame airtel that gave you the 15MB you are now using to abuse your elders.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Midas01: 9:58pm On May 03, 2021
See them, useless fools. Let a white man say his women are of the superior race and y'all will be crying racism everywhere. Foolish male hoes.
KingDash:
i dey tell you... me don fashe all this black babes, white women are the future.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by YorubaLord: 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:

What does this person do for a living?

A Billion Dollar question 98% of Nigerian fail to ask. You wonder why the Politicians take them for a ride.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Chirowman(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2021
Good
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Tapout(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Please, what is "Big Boy" in this context?

Let me know before tapping into what I don't know.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday by olmoRoc: 2:04am On May 04, 2021
What does he do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.