Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work (81219 Views)

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Ekpekus(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
This na old video na

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
Op, that Timaya video is few years old. Don't make it appear like Timaya recently made the video

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Ekpekus(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2021
duduade:
This news is old na..

It was never related to Keyamo s calling out

Op looking for traffic... Nonsense

You Dey ment
Exactly... very anyhow op

2 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by witworth(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2021
The main thing is Yoruba nation must be achieved. Others can choose their own destinies as well.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Ishilove: 3:37pm On May 03, 2021
Oh boy... Another round of clout chasing fuckery
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by seniormallam(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2021
Inside life, if they don't have any personal issue before, this matter no concern Timaya.

Timaya should take heed o, this life no sure for anybody

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Edricson01: 3:39pm On May 03, 2021
Well trained boerboel for sale
Dm or call @ 09133159009
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
grin

Eedris Abdulkareem should focus on his dead career...

He has been singing Nigeria jaga jaga for decades , what has he contributed towards the development of Nigeria?

For once you made sense on here..
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Lousymouth(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2021
This video is old now... Misinforming people is even worse than Bad govenance shay you know?

3 Likes

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by BanevsJoker(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2021
doctokwus:

But he "blew" through Idris na.
How? Please explain.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by JustCruise(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
Timaya called out his hypocrisy. We are all hypocrites. Eldris is trying to blow with our suffering like Dj Twist.

PS:Timaya did all of us a favour.Eldris was sounding like a broken record.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by obidevine(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
This is old news. This video by timaya was made in 2017.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by ejiaro: 3:41pm On May 03, 2021
This timaya reply to Eadris is not new,this your post no make sense,that was the reply he gave to Eadris after the interview with Aduni,so stop the misinformation asap

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by segun18(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Dirty looking Igbo smoker, stop blaming people, go and work — Timaya blast Eedris Abdukareem

Following the release of a diss track targeted at Festus Keyamo, ace musician Timaya has come out to condemn Eedris Abdulkareem.

Focus Naija can report that “Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is a follow up diss track against the minister of state for labour and employment.

According to Timaya, he was a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem for many years but was never paid for his services.

“I was your back up artist and you did not appreciate me. You regarded me like a nobody, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you”, the Dem Mama crooner asked.

“Where are all the people that were with you before? You come on social media, where the f**k are you? Don’t blame people, Go and work. Dirty looking Igbo smoker“

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COaRpOLn4Ct/?igshid=13kymyaqebyjd

Without being disrespectful, you are nothing but a mischievous fellow. You can deceive some people but you can't deceive everyone. This Timaya video is not a recent one but a video that had been released about 3 or 4 years ago when Eedris and Timaya had issues. No matter the problem Eedris may have but pls ignore the messenger for now and take his message in this season. Is Nigeria not upside down now? Pls this is not the time to wallow in parochialism and mockery but this is a time for serious business. If you don't know we are in a state of war already.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Rubbiish(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
who is bankrolling Timaya?
Lol
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by segun18(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2021
obidevine:
This is old news. This video by timaya was made in 2017.

Indeed you are right. The Op is just twisting the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Mac2016(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
All he wanted us to know, we have known. Idris was his former boss that didn't pay him. He learnt under him and still angry he wasn't paid even tho his experience under him later paid off. That's so Nigerian... Entitlement mentality!
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by segun18(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
Lousymouth:
This video is old now... Misinforming people is even worse than Bad govenance shay you know?

You are right jare
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by simhosting: 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
Nawa
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by generalwo(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Dirty looking Igbo smoker, stop blaming people, go and work — Timaya blast Eedris Abdukareem

Following the release of a diss track targeted at Festus Keyamo, ace musician Timaya has come out to condemn Eedris Abdulkareem.

Focus Naija can report that “Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is a follow up diss track against the minister of state for labour and employment.

According to Timaya, he was a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem for many years but was never paid for his services.

“I was your back up artist and you did not appreciate me. You regarded me like a nobody, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you”, the Dem Mama crooner asked.

“Where are all the people that were with you before? You come on social media, where the f**k are you? Don’t blame people, Go and work. Dirty looking Igbo smoker“

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COaRpOLn4Ct/?igshid=13kymyaqebyjd

..... It's actually both very funny and interesting when an igbo smoker calls another person an igbo smoker...... This 9ja no balance at all
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2021
This same timaya na him buy car for him girlfriend,still go beat the girl to collect him car before navy men beat am blue and black.
Did eedriz employed you to be his backup singer or you are the one following him up and down in other to become famous and start bragging 'dem mama dem papa?
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by UDUJ(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:

This is an old video. You must be high on weed.

The government should hurry up and pass the social media bill fast. Too many false information flying around angry
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by WoundedLamb: 3:47pm On May 03, 2021
If these were women, all you would have been reading here would be "women and their wahala", "women are thier own enemies", etc. Now, it's men and people have forgotten gender. The bias!

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by AfroBeatDiary: 3:48pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
Is timaya gaining from this government?

Anything to attack this government is welcome, any other attack that is not against buhari's govt should be kept aside!

Forget the past timaya and focus!

Buhari's govt has destroyed Nigeria

Na old video sef
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by abatically(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2021
But this video is very old na. Not new
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by KingDash: 3:50pm On May 03, 2021
Johnrake69:
Privileged idiot... When him dey cry dem mama him no remember say him go work. Scumbag
he even looks dirtier than idris..
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Oshokalo: 3:50pm On May 03, 2021
SportsHD:
Let the clout begin.

If edris abdul karim had gotten the assistance from kenyamo, he wouldn't be singing yeye diss track wen most people no go care to listen to.

This shows the hypocrisy of the dirty looking igbo smoker.
If he was enjoying royalties from the obasanjo government then, maybe he wouldn't have sang nigeria jaga jaga sef.

Grace to grass is no laughing matter. I pray no one experiences it.
na true u talk,but check am again if timaya never chop from keyamo or a friend with him,he wount blast edris like this
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see edris releasing a track for timaya, I see timaya responding in kind, I see so many dirty secretes about both of them being revealed. This I have seen.
fake prophet
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:

Timaya goan rest
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:

Old video

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by sweetjohn(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
Is timaya gaining from this government?

Anything to attack this government is welcome, any other attack that is not against buhari's govt should be kept aside!

Forget the past timaya and focus!

Buhari's govt has destroyed Nigeria

Read very well... its not about the government but how eedris used him without helping him. its more of personal issues with eedris. In summary of what Timaya was trying to say is: He that comes to equity, must come with clean hands
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by zudozz: 3:52pm On May 03, 2021
But he took you under his wings!

This is like biting d fingers that fed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.