Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work (81221 Views)

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by TheGift: 3:52pm On May 03, 2021
What shows his hypocricy? Your unfounded assumptions and conjecture? Please come up with a more logical argument as your suspicion is not FaCT.
SportsHD:
Let the clout begin.

If edris abdul karim had gotten the assistance from kenyamo, he wouldn't be singing yeye diss track wen most people no go care to listen to.

This shows the hypocrisy of the dirty looking igbo smoker.
If he was enjoying royalties from the obasanjo government then, maybe he wouldn't have sang nigeria jaga jaga sef.

Grace to grass is no laughing matter. I pray no one experiences it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Dubembiafra: 3:53pm On May 03, 2021
This is an old video about 2 years now, bloggers sef
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Oshokalo: 3:54pm On May 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Eyaah

Because Nigeria music begin dey sell after his reign Una dey curse the guy anyhow.

Timaya go curse wizkid burna boy davido them and see na
na so na edris reach to blow for him time,industry no just get level that year

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2021
No comment.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Yankee101: 3:57pm On May 03, 2021
Please, how does Timaya think he looks? Better than Eedrees? Heh
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by tunary(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2021
This one Na eye punch o
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
grin

Eedris Abdulkareem should focus on his dead career...

He has been singing Nigeria jaga jaga for decades , what has he contributed towards the development of Nigeria?

Eedris and kayamo na thesame thing. They fit themselves. Stingy and unappreciative people.

Let timaya no put mouth. grin
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Gesman: 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
Edris is a sellout, a fake activist. We should not allow the hatred for this government blind our eyes to the truth.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by tunary(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:
Is timaya gaining from this government?

Anything to attack this government is welcome, any other attack that is not against buhari's govt should be kept aside!

Forget the past timaya and focus!

Buhari's govt has destroyed Nigeria

He had a personal encounter with him that's why he used this privilege to blast Idris
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by wonder233: 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
Festus Keyamo is from Bayelsa, Timaya is from Bayelsa. As usual with Nigeria, tribe wins.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by AHCB: 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
Well may be Eedris might use this little fracas to resurrect his already dead carrier. Lol
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Dpaulie(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2021
Timaya looks malnourished

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Abfinest007(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2021
Okeke is this u that they are giving brutality
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Branduche: 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
2017 gist.
OP is an IDIOT
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Femeto: 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Dirty looking Igbo smoker, stop blaming people, go and work — Timaya blast Eedris Abdukareem

Following the release of a diss track targeted at Festus Keyamo, ace musician Timaya has come out to condemn Eedris Abdulkareem.

Focus Naija can report that “Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is a follow up diss track against the minister of state for labour and employment.

According to Timaya, he was a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem for many years but was never paid for his services.

“I was your back up artist and you did not appreciate me. You regarded me like a nobody, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you”, the Dem Mama crooner asked.

“Where are all the people that were with you before? You come on social media, where the f**k are you? Don’t blame people, Go and work. Dirty looking Igbo smoker“

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COaRpOLn4Ct/?igshid=13kymyaqebyjd

Same Igbo way you dey smoke Timaya. He still gave you a platform. A lots of people wanted your position then.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2021
Life anagaga,oyeburu na turn by turn, make everybody get out abeg angry
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Gabkosh: 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
grin

Eedris Abdulkareem should focus on his dead career...

He has been singing Nigeria jaga jaga for decades , what has he contributed towards the development of Nigeria?
He has contributed his own through music. Now tell us here what have you contributed except supporting evil government
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by ObaAdebola(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:
Dirty looking Igbo smoker, stop blaming people, go and work — Timaya blast Eedris Abdukareem

Following the release of a diss track targeted at Festus Keyamo, ace musician Timaya has come out to condemn Eedris Abdulkareem.

Focus Naija can report that “Senior Advocate of Nonsense” is a follow up diss track against the minister of state for labour and employment.

According to Timaya, he was a back up singer for Eedris Abdulkareem for many years but was never paid for his services.

“I was your back up artist and you did not appreciate me. You regarded me like a nobody, I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You have never paid me one day. You disregard people, how many people don blow through you”, the Dem Mama crooner asked.

“Where are all the people that were with you before? You come on social media, where the f**k are you? Don’t blame people, Go and work. Dirty looking Igbo smoker“

Watch the video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COaRpOLn4Ct/?igshid=13kymyaqebyjd

This is not a recent video stop misleading people
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by BENEAMATA: 4:10pm On May 03, 2021
Johnrake69:
Privileged idiot... When him dey cry dem mama him no remember say him go work. Scumbag

abeg , how do you say " ye " in mandarin ?! bros , kilode ? grin
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by lexy2014: 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

Anything to attack this government is welcome, any other attack that is not against buhari's govt should be kept aside!

Keyamo& Timaya...Niger Delta tinz
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by iammo(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
What money and Buhari's contract would cause
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by stevenosa(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:

Why don't you stay on your side of the line? Let them sought themselves by themselves, please.
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by LionTiger(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
I paid my transport to your shows" BECAUSE" I was learning. You have never paid me one day.

Man you've got no point to rant.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by mekuxiani(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2021
Chukwute:

Just know Eedris go beat Timaya when him jam am

Confirm
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Olayetan(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Eyaah

Because Nigeria music begin dey sell after his reign Una dey curse the guy anyhow.

Timaya go curse wizkid burna boy davido them and see na

Exactly, they came to limelight when the industry is lucrative and that's because they came to limelight in digital age.

They made more money cux of social media influence and brand ambassadorship.

1 Like

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Slurity(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

since the years we have been blaming government till now, how many government has our complaint, blame and hate change? Did you not notice that we have never praise any government that is alive? I have never seen people devalue their own country like Nigerians through hate of fellow country men and yet the most religious in the world, ( both Muslims and Christians strongly believe that God only is the maker of all kings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by ikorodureporta: 4:33pm On May 03, 2021
grin grin cheesy

Oya, remix of the remix of the remix loading...

Ruggedman waiting @ d ringside
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Kuginzi: 4:38pm On May 03, 2021
Barbiturate:

Are you one of them (dirty Igbos)?.
Pls go and work joor

Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2021
Why him look like wyclef jean like this
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by winkmart: 4:41pm On May 03, 2021
Proud
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by HRMK: 4:49pm On May 03, 2021
is it polite to abuse ur former boss?it is not right at all!
Re: Timaya To Eedris Abdulkareem: Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker, Stop Blames, Go & Work by Misterone: 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
Johnrake69:
Privileged idiot... When him dey cry dem mama him no remember say him go work. Scumbag
Dem mama is a song and therefore a job. What Timaya is trying to say is that when you Smoke Igbo, remember that there is life after that wrap. use the igbo for something positive like boosting your creativity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.