Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

"Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead (1931 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by edogu(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2021
A young man identified simply as Cubic has been shot dead by some group of people suspected to be cultists in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

Details on the incident are still sketchy, however, it was gathered that the man was killed on Saturday night, May 1, 2021.

Meanwhile, friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn the deceased, with many calling for a solution to the incessant cult killings in the state capital.

One Francis Nonso: "My hands keep shaking as i type RIP to you. Awka has done the worst ever. Farewell Senior man. Farewell Fashion lord. Farewell Cubic"

"Rest in peace master cubic , Rip sure guy , Rip fashion master. God is about to fight for you.I saw some group of people raising to avenge for you . I saw where Awka is on fire more than the way it was . May God mercy and save the innocent one . Chaii Awka why ? . When he has nothing una no kill am ooo . Now he has travel and come back and started building house una come kill am . Enviness every where . Rest in peace my brother"

Chukwunenye Nweke: The current killings in Awka were instigated by the youths and not by Ndi Ozo or Ezeuzu thus, youths should be obliged in ending the crisis. If the bad elements among the youths could pollute the mindset of others into killing of other youths , those youths in Awka who think they are refined and have good consent for Awka society should also be obliged to sensitize every youth on the need to shun crime and criminality.

"All youths in Awka must agree to fight crime and stop taking sides when a criminal allegation is handing on the throats of their friends and other beloved ones. They should make their proposals and send same to Ndi Ozo Awka, EzeUzu Awka ,state government and other stakeholders on how to curb the insecurity bedeviling Awka Kingdom than rushing to Facebook to post every single story and blaming Awka institutions over the monsters created by some bad elements among the Awka Youth"

https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/608f9de51c599.png

Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by Kriss216: 1:52pm On May 03, 2021
Lucy Ijeomah is calling for ladies to come out and protest against Cultism. They will not come out now, if one of them embark on dicck appointment and did not return, they will start disturbing our space.

Say no to Cultism.

2 Likes

Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by DaveDanny: 1:53pm On May 03, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by edogu(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2021
What's going on in Awka? What do people see in cultism? What's the point of engaging in something that will limit your freedom and possibly cut short your life? What about the people you left behind? May God direct the footsteps of our youth to fall in the righteous path, Amen
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
abeg make I ask nairalanders who are cultist, how much dem dey pay you to be a cultist because I don't really understand.

but I'm only touched by the pain the muderfucker will cause his mom...

something if you want to waste your life, remember someone somewhere is happy you are living.....
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by longetivity(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
Say no to cultism
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by Wonk(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2021
Goddamnit!
Nigga was born May 1st & was sent 6 feet under May 1st! Isn't it cool?
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by daddytime(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2021
Saynotocultism...it breeds nothing else but sorrow, tears, and blood.
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
rip bros o but who die Don loose. those who kill by the sword die by the sword.you know how many people this guy Don still kill
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by EmmySparky(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2021
Illuminatiship:
rip bros o but who die Don loose. those who kill by the sword die by the sword.you know how many people this guy Don still kill
thank you my guy...I am from Awka and did my uni down there...during my four years there I learnt that na who be cultist them dey kill when they get clash...them no dey gun down Jew man except u get serious matter with one of them...many cultists don travel out make money via Malaysia and other links come think say once they return everything go change base on the cash when don come or say na reset button them don press...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by Asgard73: 10:18pm On May 03, 2021
Nkenke no Dey sour...

BST take note.

Jesus is coming soon cool

1 Like

Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by GeneralPula: 10:55pm On May 03, 2021
Things are always meant to be like this for cultist..
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by zagorakis(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2021
their life, their game, their cultism...nothing concern me. meanwhile RIP cubic
Re: "Awka Has Done The Worst Ever" - Friends Mourn As Another Young Man Is Shot Dead by michlins(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2021
Look at what that girl wrote. As for the dead, not sorry and sympathy for cultists. You made a conscious efforts to join.

If you're an innocent victim,rip

(1) (Reply)

Ggfffd / End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl / Samuel Onyeweaku,22, Guilty Of R*aping 92yr Old Great-grandmother In Ohio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.