Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (28697 Views)

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station / Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by iammo(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2021
observanc1:
does russia negotiate with terrorists?
Remember when che chyan terrorists invaded a moscow theatre and held the attendees hostage. Russia sent special forces to the place and threw gas and eliminated the terrorists and some attendees died.
They did same when the same terrorists invaded a primary school and held schoolchildren held.
Isreal does same. Identify the terrorists and kill off the them. Simple solution.

At what collateral damage cost?!

Chechnya lost 334 students and killed just 32 hostages, by all standard it was a failed mission

Same way if Elrufai talked to the bandits in saving 100 lives of hostages rather than military action that posses a threat, it would be win win situation for everyone

1 Like

Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Kaybenny(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
1. face the bandict
Fire for fire and kill them all

2. Dont pay ransom

They even collect ransom
And still kill the victims

Its obvious,
Security apparatus have been compromised
So, option 1, will never work to eliminate kidnappers.
Infact, the more you pay, the more they buy weapons
The more they kidnapp, and more joins, cos it becomes lucrative

Option 2, they will kill victims
And get frustrated with kidnapping
No more money to recruit and rearm
So kidnapping dies naturally, same was done in Italy

Advice is to do both
Dont pay ransom and face them
I support El rufai on this

I pray for all your family members to be a victim of kidnapping. So you can taste the bitter pills too.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by theforemost: 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
its easy to identify this jalingo
his voice should give out those he'd met and done movements with. they could identity his associates and friends who would help in nabbing him.if only they truelly want him
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by observanc1: 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:

At what collateral damage cost?!

Chechnya lost 334 students and killed just 32 hostages, by all standard it was a failed mission

Same way if Elrufai talked to the bandits in saving 100 lives of hostages rather than military action that posses a threat, it would be win win situation for everyone
in war, there is always collateral damage. Have chechyan terrorists tried russia again since then? When they know that they will all be tracked down one by one and get slaughtered like rat
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by guvna(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2021
THESE kidnapper bastardos need to die ASAP...
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by observanc1: 5:51pm On May 03, 2021
membranus:

Where do you think you are? America?

Where will they get the sophisticated security gadgets to do that?
and where has negotiating with terrorists and paying them ransom gotten us to?
Where has reintegrating caught boko haram terrorists back to the society gotten us to?
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Minjim: 5:54pm On May 03, 2021
onuman:

IPOB could be declared a terrorist organization only by Jihadists of Nigeria.

Declaring IPOB a terrorist organization is like GB declaring Scottish Separatists a terrorist organization.

Who is a terrorist?

Do Igbos use violence to achieve their political ideology?

Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Minjim: 5:55pm On May 03, 2021
lucky999:

you are also a terrorist on nairaland,
Ipob is fighting for biafra,
What are the Bokoharams fighting for...
MUGU!

Who is a terrorist?

Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by dederocs(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2021
It is dangerous to negotiate with kidnappers or give them ransom, it will encourage them to kidnap more bastards chop the body.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by bkayode(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2021
May God help us in this country
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2021
falcon01:
It's just propaganda Trying to ruin the reputation of good man buhari
You ll never know anything good
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by onuman: 6:26pm On May 03, 2021
Minjim:

Who is a terrorist?

Do Igbos use violence to achieve their political ideology?

IPOB did not use violence or threat of violence against any body before your Jihadist court pronounced IPOB a terrorist organization.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by starz100: 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
This is a dilemma. Only God can intervene to save the precious lives of those students.
In other news, security should be beefed up in our higher institutions
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by starz100: 7:09pm On May 03, 2021
Like someone said, give them the money and trace them later to eliminate them all, El-rufai need not be too rigid in this matter cos lives are involved
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by tnerro1(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2021
Isa Pantami must be dancing in his bedroom to this news

Isa Pantami fall on hell Rufai............spits
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by excel101(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:
El Rufai is so wicked.... Haba even US negotiate with terrorist when need arises
Its very easy for the Governor to make such statements when he's not at the receiving end. If his child was among the kidnapped students, it would have been a different story.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by iammo(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2021
excel101:
Its very easy for the Governor to make such statements when he's not at the receiving end. If his child was among the kidnapped students, it would have been a different story.

I don't think Elrufai cares about his kids, as he has several children
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Casham: 7:28pm On May 03, 2021
AreaFada2:

The same El Rufai who rubbished GEJ for not negotiating with Boko Haram over Chibok? shocked
The video is still on YouTube.
Why una like hypocrisy like this?
I know. I don't think anybody can dislike El'rufai as much as I do! But the situation back then was quite different. Do you honestly believe negotiating with the kidnappers will not give more bandits the impetus to go for their own 'share?' What we are seeing is never gonna be a one time thing once they discover that kidnapping pays.
PS: I went to the home of a brother to one of the kidnapped today. I never knew it until after his mum called. Among other things, She swore she would rather have her kidnapped son dead than pay any ransome to 'help' fund criminality, Because the kidnappers may still kill them eitherways.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 03, 2021
Hunger don dey worry them they want find money enjoy sallah celebration , i suppor elrufa'i on this one
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by excel101(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2021
iammo:

I don't think Elrufai cares about his kids, as he has several children
Thats what they make us to feel, he knows the importance education because he's a product of education, so if he doesnt care about his kids he wont educate them. Recently i heard he withdrew his son from a public because of the incessant kidnappings.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by nedekid: 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
So dss and irt cannot go after these Fulani bandits?
Ok the bandits are igbo ipob, go after them, Pyton dance, crocodile smile etc.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by zoedew: 7:58pm On May 03, 2021
Leaves one wondering if there is a Federal Government, IGP and security forces in Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by samwillyco1(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
1. face the bandict

2. Dont pay ransom

They even collect ransom

Its obvious,

Advice is to do both

Easier said than done because your family member is not involved.

Fact: Bandits and kidnappers are well known by people and security agents .

Problem: After giving the security agents the necessary information, they will expose the informant which makes it possible for the gang to eliminate the informant after release; the problem here is security agents especially NIGERIAN POLICE
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Princewell2012(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
1. face the bandict

2. Dont pay ransom

They even collect ransom

Its obvious,

Advice is to do both

How I wish some of your family is among those been kidnapped, I will see if you will still make this comment.
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by generalwo(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2021
baralatie:

you are comparing american forces to Nigerian forces?
you analyse am?
...... Because that is a country and a system that works and one we should emulate..... Should I have compared Nigeria to Sudan or Libya?
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by DEXTROVERT: 9:42pm On May 03, 2021
Kaybenny:

I pray for all your family members to be a victim of kidnapping. So you can taste the bitter pills too.

Oga,
No need for this post
I only said my opinion,
You could agree or disagree
Stop cursing others
Only
Evil
People
Curse
Those
That
Didnt
Curse
Them.

We
Will
All
Die
One
Day,
How we will die, we dont know
Where we will die, we dont know
When we will die, we dont know.
I
Prefer
To
Die
In
Christ.
So i advise you too
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by baralatie(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2021
generalwo:
...... Because that is a country and a system that works and one we should emulate..... Should I have compared Nigeria to Sudan or Libya?
you dey make people.laf for here!
nah american police force you dey compare with Nigeria police force?
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 03, 2021
Oga Jalingo don't kill those students o ... Please be merciful .....
Re: Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid by Judolisco(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
Reacting to his statement: Sani Idris Jalingo told the Hausa Service of the Voice of America that his group will kill the remaining 17 students if the stated ransom is not paid

So the name of the leader of the group is even known.
How did the Hausa Service of the Voice of America get his statement?
If the VOA can reach these people then so can our intelligence agencies.
they will say they don't want to endanger d lives of d kidnapped victims... If it was in a sane world d governor would have resigned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku/Okowa Campaign In Uyo (Pictures, Videos) / APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Orders Arrest Of APC Officials / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.