Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? (1430 Views)

Killed This Animal, Who Knows It's Name / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by pafestula(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2021
Please I am sick and tired of the incessant appearance of wall geckos in my house. I fumigated the house with Snipers on several occasions to curb this useless creatures all to no avail, please anyone with useful information on how to put an end to this animals?

Mod please help me out.
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by Kriss216: 2:48pm On May 03, 2021
pafestula:
Please I am sick and tired of the incessant appearance of wall geckos in my house. I fumigated the house with Snipers on several occasions to curb this useless creatures all to no avail, please anyone with useful information on how to put an end to this animals?

Mod please help my out.
Start to eat them, you'll never see them again.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by Righteousness2(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2021
Keep killing them.
In the Spiritual realm, geckos are used to get information from people, homes,etc

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by tompat86(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2021
Ak47
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by Kriss216: 2:51pm On May 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Keep killing them.
In the Spiritual realm, geckos are used to get information from people, homes,etc

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by mekuso89(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2021
me I just allow them since they are harmless
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by DaveDanny: 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
Lol
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by GeeMeshin1(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2021
I heard a mixture of garlic and salt scares them.
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by Edricson01: 3:40pm On May 03, 2021
Well trained pedigree female boerboel for sale at cheap rate
Call 09133159009
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by pafestula(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Start to eat them, you'll never see them again.
Please this is a serious issues, not for kids seeking for who to rant with. Thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by Sazeals(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2021
all I can say is that they no dey comot
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by pafestula(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2021
Sazeals:
all I can say is that they no dey comot

OMG!
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by lightofjoy(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2021
Egg shell scare them. Try place it in the area where you see them.
Re: What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? by lereinter(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Keep killing them.

You are a jester

(1) (Reply)

Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale / Touching! Cows Refuse To Live Dead Companion Hit On Highway / Solid Female Husky For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.