Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (76066 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by temitope27(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2021
the man doesn't look like a lawyer, maybe the soldiers taught he was one of those ipob leaders
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2021
Anybody can break the glass, show video of soldiers doing it. Mumu.
Emergingnation:
Typical Afonja , pictorial evidence is there and you're still asking for video evidence. Hypocrised !

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by specco(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2021
SportsHD:
They flex their power on poor citizens, meanwhile, they remove uniforms and run enter bush when they sight boko haram and ungun known men.
mtcheww
'Ungun known men' laugh wan finish me here.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by meccuno: 6:45pm On May 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I hate it when daft people quote me.

Show me a country that gain independence the way IPOB is doing it. Do you think I give a Bleep about Nigeria not to talk of Biafra? You're s!!CK boy
oya tell us how IPOB should go about it and list the countries where it has worked.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by OyinO: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
A lawyer ought to know that legally flag and other objects of Biafra is banned! He should be in court challenging the ban...

I ban your ignorance and big mouth. Who told you that a people don't have right to SELF DETERMINATION? Do you know the law?
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Matthewdan(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Do you have the full video of what transpired?
video kwa how in Nigeria can you do that in such situation
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by SaiOba: 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2021
If they could deduct the money for the repairs from the salaries of the battalion they come from, that will make all of them to grow some scence .
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by geemd434: 7:08pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
A lawyer ought to know that legally flag and other objects of Biafra is banned! He should be in court challenging the ban...

Shat up some of una na fools. Why are some citizens in USA flying confiderate flag. Talk as if you know and you know notin. Nincompo
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2021
BKayy:

Afonjazzy your shame dey shame me. what do you people see in us that you can't let go?
I like this question....
Have always wondered oo
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Decent09(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Tenplet(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2021
AMBURSAA:
CAPITAL FAKE NEWS
Must you show case your stupidity ..
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Decent09(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2021
geemd434:

Shat up some of una na fools. Why are some citizens in USA flying confiderate flag. Talk as if you know and you know notin. Nincompo

Go and get sense jare, Boko and Igbos are 5 & 6 now
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Decent09(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2021
OyinO:

I ban your ignorance and big mouth. Who told you that a people don't have right to SELF DETERMINATION? Do you know the law?

Continue
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 03, 2021
meccuno:
oya tell us how IPOB should go about it and list the countries where it has worked.
They should it the Scottish way.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by OyinO: 7:27pm On May 03, 2021
Decent09:

Continue

When Real Madrid won Champion's League, didn't you see Sergio Ramos celebrating with Catalonia's Flag even when they were not yet independent? How many Spanish police or soldiers went to smash his head or car's windshield?
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Csymb(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2021
In my opinion the lawyer is a foolish one, he ought to have known that there's no country called Biafra, meanwhile, the perpetrators and supporters of it has been tagged terrorists by the system on power so what gives the"learned gentleman" the impression that the military will interpret his violation as love or admiration for Biafra? In itself is another trouble!
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by SpearofGod(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Na so so complain these people go complain till dem die sha...

Tired

I think I will have to delete my nairaland account soon..

This forum is messed up by these never-contented people
Your depraved and disgusting attitude is the reason why these people agitating for secession. Puke!!
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by meccuno: 7:37pm On May 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
They should it the Scottish way.
and scotland isnt with the british right?
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

This is beautifull.
God bless our Galant Soldiers. We need more of this. grin cheesy cheesy
Hater
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:44pm On May 03, 2021

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:45pm On May 03, 2021
egunna:
u carry the flag of a proscribed group and u expect to be given a handshake ba,u better thank ur God and grow some sense.

How can a flag that has existed since 1967 be the flag of a proscribed group? Was it the flag that was proscribed or the group?

So if Shekau and and Boko haram start carrying the Nigerian flag tomorrow, anyone caught with the Nigerian flag should be dealt with?

The reasoning of the average Nigerian is crude

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Dhury: 7:47pm On May 03, 2021
Serve him right he is waving unknown gun men flag.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Godswrath(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2021
Don't mind those zoogerian army, they only have power on civilians but once they sight Boko boys or UGM they took to their heels.
Yeye fellows.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Do you have the full video of what transpired?

If UGM had sacked all the police on the road in SE, where did this happen?

https://www.nairaland.com/6536176/boko-haram-invades-four-bauchi#101347379

That is exactly where your illiterate Nigerian good for nothing soldiers should be and not harassing imolites.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 7:52pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

This is beautifull.
God bless our Galant Soldiers. We need more of this. grin cheesy cheesy

That is exactly where your illiterate good for nothing zoo soldiers should be and not to gallivanting around Imo state like people with no future ambition.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Na so so complain these people go complain till dem die sha...

Tired

I think I will have to delete my nairaland account soon..

This forum is messed up by these never-contented people

That is exactly where your illiterate good for nothing zoo soldiers should be and not to gallivanting around Imo state like people with no future ambition.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 03, 2021
meccuno:
and scotland isnt with the british right?
You're dumb boy. The Scottish held a referendum about staying in the UK or not. Majority of the Scottish people choose to remain in the UK.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Almaigaa: 8:05pm On May 03, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

The thing pain this man well.
Oya carry your Biafran Police and Soldiers come arrest me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 8:12pm On May 03, 2021
SpearofGod:
Your depraved and disgusting attitude is the reason why these people agitating for secession. Puke!!

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Sunsets: 8:18pm On May 03, 2021
Who typed this jaundiced rubbish? And to think that he made ignoramuses as disciples with tens of likes beats my imagination. Don't you people know the simple difference between IPOB and Biafra? Yes IPOB is banned but not Biafra. Go to school; acquire sound education, you no gree
Jaaqbruce:
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by aspabay(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2021
They should have burner down the car.
Imagine people in the north driving with Boko Haram's flag in their car. You openly support a proscribed group? They should have burned the car. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.