Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) (76064 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Sunsets: 8:20pm On May 03, 2021
Another ignoramus spotted. Who banned Biafra?
Csymb:
In my opinion the lawyer is a foolish one, he ought to have known that there's no country called Biafra, meanwhile, the perpetrators and supporters of it has been tagged terrorists by the system on power so what gives the"learned gentleman" the impression that the military will interpret his violation as love or admiration for Biafra? In itself is another trouble!
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2021
to be honest, I don't like nigeria army and police

, but I love what dey did to the man!

flying Biafra flag in nigeria , at this point In time .

but no justification for what Nigeria army did! as earlier stated

Nigeria security is fvcked up, boko haram smashing dem back to back •

to sum it up, fvck the lawyer, nigeria army, fg, Biafra thankio. grin
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Cutehotnerd001: 8:22pm On May 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

The thing pain this man well.
Oya carry your Biafran Police and Soldiers come arrest me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pain me for what exactly bro?
I am only shining a bright light to the dark corner of your ignorance.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Sunsets: 8:23pm On May 03, 2021
Another ignoramus spotted. If it was an IPOB insignia, fine: arrest the bearer, but this is a Biafran flag. The illiterate soldiers are even better than you. They exercises cautioned knowing that they acted outside the law.
aspabay:
They should have burner down the car.
Imagine people in the north driving with Boko Haram's flag in their car. You openly support a proscribed group? They should have burned the car. �
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by ThatIgedeBoy: 8:25pm On May 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical Afonja , pictorial evidence is there and you're still asking for video evidence. Hypocrised !

Why do you easterners love to put your buttocks to perform the function of your brain.....
where is the picture or video evidence
a man beside a car with a flag does not prove anything..... No soldiers in the picture, no witnesses etc.... You all keep going about with your brainless propaganda....
proof that the soldiers did that or its just another horseshit from potopoto republic
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Peterkakus: 8:25pm On May 03, 2021
Bros you are talking trash
Jaaqbruce:
Nonsense talk...the man ought to be arrested...the law that prohibits IPOB ban everything sign or object of Biafra even in the instruments sign during end of the civil war...go and carry Biafra flag and see if the soldiers will not waste you... nonsense! angry angry
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by BLIZZARDCON: 8:29pm On May 03, 2021
It is a shame that he who is supposed to know the law is caught utterly breaking the law.
But as a lawyer is he not supposed to be offering good legal advice to his co agitators so that they keep to safe agitation without having brushes with the law?
He should just thank God
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Knaruto(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2021
stagger:
He was lucky he was not shot.

Let him try to find out what happens to those who do the Nazi salute in several European countries. Then he will understand that admiring people, a cause or a symbol carries consequences.

How can you be so daft?.. How can you put the Nazis with the Seccession movement of the Igbos into one box? The levels of dumbness and ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me ���
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by meccuno: 8:42pm On May 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're dumb boy. The Scottish held a referendum about staying in the UK or not. Majority of the Scottish people choose to remain in the UK.
so this bas.tard. how does that make me dvmb? can you go home and tell your father that he is dvmb?
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Almaigaa: 8:45pm On May 03, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

Pain me for what exactly bro?
I am only shining a bright light to the dark corner of your ignorance.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are still pained. grin grin grin

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
Kriss216:
And you expected me to waste my RIP when Boko Haram and UGM starts killing them

When they see Boko Haramists now, they'll discard their guns and run, then, start to blame FG for not providing them with rockets and nuclear weapons!

Cowards!

CAN NEVER WASTE MY RIP FOR THE WORLD MOST COWARDICE SOLDIERS
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 03, 2021
stagger:

Let him try to find out what happens to those who do the Nazi salute in several European countries. Then he will understand that admiring people, a cause or a symbol carries consequences.
So it's ok for Nigerians to hate Biafrans the way the world hates the Nazis?

You're a swine.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
shocked

Do you have the full video of what transpired?

If UGM had sacked all the police on the road in SE, where did this happen?

THIS HAPPENED IN MY STATE " IMO"
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 03, 2021
meccuno:
so this bas.tard. how does that make me dvmb? can you go home and tell your father that he is dvmb?
Yes you're a dum.b boy! In fact, you're !gn0rant and du.mb.

For you not to know the Scottish had a vote, and majority of them choose to be part of the UK shows you're also stup!!d.

I won't be reading the next trash you will post, not to talk of replying your du.mb post.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Knaruto(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2021
GHV
stagger:

Have you read or seen where a man in Spain was harassed for having a Catalunya flag?.. The Spanish government even allows the Catalans to use the Catalan language in conducting government activities.. Always try to understand the context before making a comment. You want to group together a nationalist movement that massacred 8million Jews and sought world domination with that is merely seeking self determination and the right to live freely and securely in their own land?

Wow.. I have never read anything dumber than this in my life �

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Brunosamel(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Nonsense talk...the man ought to be arrested...the law that prohibits IPOB ban everything sign or object of Biafra even in the instruments sign during end of the civil war...go and carry Biafra flag and see if the soldiers will not waste you... nonsense! angry angry
this is the main reason all you generations will be fulanize, raped, murdered and humiliated... Idiotic fools, try u quote me make I finish... Vil mentality....
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Marine25ak: 9:04pm On May 03, 2021
I would have so insulted you directly for such statement but I won't, because fools like you no nothing at all apart from spitting out bullshit. The soldier was wrong for such action morally yes but your statement and insult on our soldiers is what am more concern with. I don't blame you, you're just at homes watching your family with your eyes, sleeping on your bed peacefully while some of these people u call names are out there sleeping in bunks just to keep your dirty as safe. Be careful the way you talk
Juliusmalema:
First, We condemn the action of these Nigerian soldiers in its entirety.....It is so barbaric.

Nigerian Soldiers remains the worst in the whole world without tactics

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The older man in the picture sees the flag and what it entails thereof as his future security since the government is partially if not totally dead...

This action is one of the reasons Airforce wasted over 20 of ground army in maiduguri using air strikes.....

They adds and serve no value to the nation...

This action is Condemnable

Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2021
Ogun kill Buhari and the soldiers them.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 03, 2021
Marine25ak:
[s]I would have so insulted you directly for such statement but I won't, because fools like you no nothing at all apart from spitting out bullshit. The soldier was wrong for such action morally yes but your statement and insult on our soldiers is what am more concern with. I don't blame you, you're just at homes watching your family with your eyes, sleeping on your bed peacefully while some of these people u call names are out there sleeping in bunks just to keep your dirty as safe. Be careful the way you talk [/s]

To be Soldier no be by force.

If you are tired of been soldier go home and look for something else to do with your life.

Nobody begged you or asked una to protect them.... protection no be by force.

The people can protect themselves..

Nuff said.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nothing about Biafra is banned. IPOB as an organisation may be banned, but not the flag of Biafra that has been around since 1967, long before there was anything called IPOB

Don't mind that wanderer.

He doesn't know himself.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 10:00pm On May 03, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
A lawyer ought to know that legally flag and other objects of Biafra is banned! He should be in court challenging the ban...
Oga what do you mean by legally?
who thought you law?
I think they should close down the institution where you learnt "that".
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by olatuns2017: 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
CSTRR:

So Lagos as it is can guarantee your future and your children to the fourth generations.

Is that why everybody in Lagos is writing IELTS.?

You are an illiterate and a clown.

Lagos that cannot compare with Accra or nairobi.

Is that what you are banking your future on?
What of the other South West States?
Those ones no join.

Na Lagos be your hope? The same Lagos that we know.

You slowpoke and ur likes
You have not address my assertion that all your SE states combined cannot meet up Lagos in the next 5 years if Lagos stops working...

Because your generation are slaves u won't ever get sense!
You will continue to be slaves all over the world and u and ur people will never have a place called home
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:34pm On May 03, 2021
olatuns2017:

You slowpoke and ur likes
You have not address my assertion that all your SE states combined cannot meet up Lagos in the next 5 years if Lagos stops working...

Because your generation are slaves u won't ever get sense!
You will continue to be slaves all over the world and u and ur people will never have a place called home
Lagos earns more all the South East states combined.

It also has more debts than all the South East states.

Projects are a function of money.

The more intelligent argument would be comparing Lagos to its peers in Africa.

It is not in the class of any major African city, infrastructurally and organisationally.

But I am sure you don't want to hear that.

You just want to compare it to small States in the south east earning peanuts.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Prophet777: 10:37pm On May 03, 2021
The right to self determination is a right of any nationality anywhere in the world.

Shame on Nigeria military authority.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by learnedman(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2021
If
Jaaqbruce:
A lawyer ought to know that legally flag and other objects of Biafra is banned! He should be in court challenging the ban...
it's not true it is only IPOB that was proscribed
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Sanctecosma(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2021
Later some people here will condemn the UGM for doing justice to this bloody beasts called nigerian army.

May the atrocities you perpetrate against the innocent unarmed citizens befall you a hundred fold!
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I hate it when daft people quote me.

Show me a country that gain independence the way IPOB is doing it. Do you think I give a Bleep about Nigeria not to talk of Biafra? You're s!!CK boy

The same footsteps Ipob took, Oduduwa protesters are taking today
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On May 04, 2021
There's no set rule toward secession.
DubaiLandLord1:
I hate it when daft people quote me.

Show me a country that gain independence the way IPOB is doing it. Do you think I give a Bleep about Nigeria not to talk of Biafra? You're s!!CK boy
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by Agugbadin: 2:05am On May 04, 2021
You invited trouble to yourself. This period that we are in is very tense and you place Biafra flag in your car. Sorry for your self
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by juman(m): 3:35am On May 04, 2021
Oloriburuku military.
Nigerian military are nuisance.

The man should take them to court.
Re: Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) by aspabay(m): 6:27am On May 04, 2021
Sunsets:
Another ignoramus spotted. If it was an IPOB insignia, fine: arrest the bearer, but this is a Biafran flag. The illiterate soldiers are even better than you. They exercises cautioned knowing that they acted outside the law.

Biafra is a country in which continent.
Keep deceiving yourself. What other insignia does IPOB carry aside the flag?

So if someone carries ISIS flag, you would say ohh it's not Al-qaeda's insignia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.