Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me (4868 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2021
frozen70:

The truth is that you will still cheat even if you marry your choice or you marry someone that made you a choice

So keep searching until you are tired

Yes he will still cheat even if he marries his heartrob , but fulfillment and peace of mind comes when the woman you wife is the woman you love.
Re: Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me by frozen70(f): 11:57am On May 04, 2021
stinflame:

Yes he will still cheat even if he marries his heartrob , but fulfillment and peace of mind comes when the woman you wife is the woman you love.

Exactly ❗
Re: Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me by Nelbless(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2021
stinflame:

Thanks
Re: Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me by Nelbless(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2021
THANKS EVERYONE......I MEAN EVEN THOSE THAT MADE FUN OF THIS TOPIC, CALLED ME PEDOPHILE, NOT EVEN BOTHERING READING THROUGH THE ENTIRE ARTICLE TO REALIZE , THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN .

I STUMBLED ACROSS A BOOK IN MY LIBRARY LAST NIGHT, HAD READ IT BACK TO BACK 5 TIMES OVER THE YEARS, BUT THEN I BEGAN READING IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT TILL 3AM THIS MORNING AND SUDDENLY I REALIZE HOW "ORDINARY THIS LADY IN QUESTION REALLY IS" IT WAS ACTUALLY MY LOVE THAT MADE HER SO SPECIAL...AM REFERRING TO "AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN" BY ANTHONY ROBBINS....SURE A LOT OF YOU MIGHT HAVE READ IT, THE FIRST FEW PAGES SHOWED ME HOW I COULD CONQUER MY EMOTIONS, WELL I NEVER STOPPED THERE, I ASKED MYSELF CRITICAL QUESTIONS, WHICH AINT RIGHT I SHARE HERE....BUT THE ANSWERS, HEALED ME COMPLETELY...

GUESS WHAT....I SAW THE SAID GIRL THIS MORNING AS OUR OFFICES ARE ON SAME STREET, SHE SAW ME AND QUICKLY RETRACED BACK INTO HER OFFICE, WHILE I DID THE GREETING WITH A WAVE (I MEAN I FELT NOTHING, NO PAIN, NO ADRENALINE RUSH) I WAS JUST NORMAL.....

IN ALL TRUTH "Its weird realizing how ordinary people we feel are so special, so cute, so unhuman, maybe angelic ....how ordinary they really are when we choose to move on and maybe looses our affection on them, the human platonic love indeed places value on anyone"

Sure some knuckleheads will think, i lusted after her considering how fast i might have moved on......but then as some folks refereed to me as "OLD", sure as we age WE LEARN TO STAY CLEAR OFF NONSENSE.....age makes us realise stupidity indisguise, it may take awhile but we surely will.

For the lawyer girl.....well in all truth, i had met with her just once since 2004 till date, sure i loved her so deeply, but then being inlove she shared a past part of her which was extremely dirty, that info killed my affection till date, but hey she shared that cos she loves me, even though i am still struggling to reciprocate her love, i have decided to move on with her, see her family this month end and a very low key court wedding next month and return to my base with her by ember Season, right on time for summer.

Cos at the end, We all may take for granted a weeping angel close by for an unknown angel unknown....

once again thanks everyone..

Thanks Everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? / Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted'' / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.