Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) (77412 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Aurthur Eze Dances To His Favourite Song At His Mansion. Photos/vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by KhalaKuta(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2021
b
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Nuelito: 5:36pm On May 03, 2021
Seen and noted

Just incase you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Amaechi667(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2021
The person wey snap you this picture no try at all
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by UncleBone: 5:36pm On May 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
This is not Waya but his driver posing in his parlour. Chai upon the money he still looks funny with his dress sense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 03, 2021
One of the evil unrepentant agbero who deprived the zombies of their welfare packages. Upon all the stolen wealth, he still looks unkempt and unhappy forever. Empty brainless unfulfilled evil thieves.....

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2021
This man have good taste
That how money should be spend not saving it for the unknown future we are not sure of

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2021
All I see is an old time criminal who is also an Svc

2 Likes

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by samwash(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
HBD !!
The place be resemble were Hushpuppi for dey take photo that year.

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
This is not Waya but his driver posing in his parlour. Chai upon the money he still looks funny with his dress sense.

E get d kind clothe wey terry waya never wear before?

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
How time flies ..
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by tutudesz: 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
armadeo:
This guy get plans.

His senator and governor better keep an eye on him.

Used his son to let us remember his name and now showing himself off.

Good tactics man.

I approve.
A Ex-convict governor undecided anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2021
Dosoq:
Walahi,money no fit am.

Honestly,he looks like a driver of terry waya.

See colour combo,no dress sense
no be lie but na him acct sure pass grin
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by 36STATES: 5:40pm On May 03, 2021
This is one of the lovers of one Nigeria. Why not?
Stolen wealth while many are dying from hunger.

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2021
LesbianBoy:
I doubt this guy is as rich as he used to be

Meanwhile he follows only fine fine girls with big big butt on his Instagram. Which kain wahala be this grin grin

Those are his specs grin

1 Like

Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 5:41pm On May 03, 2021
That's good
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:42pm On May 03, 2021
FeedMeNews:

Waya enjoys close relationship with former governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

I beg, make una help me look this sentence. How is this possible?
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2021
Cmoni1:
Shades of medusa
Wrong!The man downstairs on the rug.
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by femi4: 5:43pm On May 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
Happy Birthday .
I would love to meet you one day. smiley
Na them
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 5:43pm On May 03, 2021
baron
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Krexpah(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2021
Medusa senior brother
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2021
Bola146:
grin Congratulations to you...
this how kidnapping gain ground when we celebrate Nonsense in the name of title

billion kidnapper Evans

every one now see it as business

how do we rate him to be a billionaire in the first place
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Lordstephen9: 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
we're unar they see this money from...I swear I like unar type of vanity oo...no b poverty vanity
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by chibnnodi: 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
The people that have really benefited from Abacha's loot.
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see broke Nairaland guys calling him an ugly man, I see girls of Regina's age going on dry fasting so he can marry them and change their condition, I see him getting married to a small fresh girl, I see kidwaya sleeping with his father's young underage wife. This I have seen.
You didn't see anything
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
Happy Birthday . I would love to meet you one day. smiley
See this olosho. Nawa oh.
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 03, 2021
Ugly men with handsome money INNIT?
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Even the interior deco of his house looks horrible

I'm sure his son will do a better job when he takes over the house.
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
Happy Birthday .
I would love to meet you one day. smiley
we the people from Benue state won't allow you to meet with him ma'am. grin
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2021
Kobicove:
Terry Wayo...e don tay since when this man don dey chop Nigeria money grin

But the guy needs to improve on his dressing
I swear, him and his son no get fashion sense at all.
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2021
Money good sha.
Re: Terry Waya Celebrate His Birthday In His Mansion (Photos) by mkoabiola: 5:55pm On May 03, 2021
People get bad mouth Sha...
If d man de read these hilarious and bashing comments for NL..

He go regret why he post to social media.

But Twitter get bad mouth pass...

Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.