Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti (23435 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men / "I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by BRATISLAVA: 7:35pm On May 03, 2021
somehow:

It's African culture. There are notorious rapists all over the world

With similar culture.
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On May 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
This has not stopped rape apologists. Religion has nothing to do with it.

The problem lies in African society, not religion. Rape culture is a direct reflection of the society and what it permits, under the umbrella of policing women and exonerating men when they commit crimes.

"we are African men we have our tradition" is a more powerful voice than reason or religion for Nigerian men.
And that is the driving force of evil among them.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On May 03, 2021
Do these people even know what true "religion" means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by youngkhid(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2021
undecidedI don't get why everyone's forgetting the message and talking about weed like he's not more intellectual than most of you lot

2 Likes

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by HellAnus: 7:46pm On May 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Well, at least you can see it's not religious, but rather society induced.

I was going to add India, but this is a Nigerian issue, too. No point deflecting with that one.

Ok bro.
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Musty112: 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
So rape does not happen in Taiwan where religion has no stronghold..
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Adakintroy: 7:49pm On May 03, 2021
men were created for women.

Is it ok now.
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:49pm On May 03, 2021
blinking001:
Exactly sir. You're correct. They were created for the streets.
grin

If Seun dey here, na hin by himself go retract wetin hin tok bifor...
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Kelvinhunta: 7:57pm On May 03, 2021
Exactly my question. Weed has truly turned him into a professor of women mythology. Genesis said after creating man God sees d loneliness Adam is experiencing and made a woman for him so Y tell me that women are not made for men? So I should believe weed instead of bible Abi? People should get me wrong if they want but think of it, why do women always gather sympathy for bad things but if same happens to a guy, every one turns blind eye. I don't support rape but let's assume it happened to a guy, would the news still be everywhere by now or would it be a forgotten issue by now? Who can tell me update about that young guy sexually molested sometimes ago in deeper life boarding school? D matter died a natural death? Would it have been so if it's a girl thats been involved?
rawtouch:
why were they created
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by temielects(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So how about Ritual killings that is common among traditional worshippers.

Who are mostly their victims - Women.

Christians and muslims are committing their own crimes, rape, murder etc

The traditional worshippers are also committing their crimes - Ritual killings.

Is it the religion that is the problem or the people practicing the religion
brother seun should receive sense..

1 Like

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by DEMZEE(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2021
How can a human being attach rape to religion??

Very stupid man

Idiat!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The problem lies in African society, not religion. Rape culture is a direct reflection of the society and what it permits, under the umbrella of policing women and exonerating men when they commit crimes.

"we are African men we have our tradition" is a more powerful voice than reason or religion for Nigerian men.

Keep mute
Where is your data, statistics, facts evidence of a rape culture or epidemic
Do you know the gravity of what you are saying without evidence demonizing our ancestral culture because Male's Patriachal imperative in Arab and African is stronger than the mordern female gynocentric imperative in western societies

Men control our society to maintain order and ensure balance we are not degenerates like liberalized men in Western Societies who are supporting absurdity like Transgenderism which is not an evolutionary norm but a social construct leading to confusion and chaos

Just like our fore fathers and father , us, even our sons and grandson will continue to be taught the importance of their masculine role to curb destructive Hypergamous instincts in women and ensure they function in their feminine traditional roles for the best for civilization

2 Likes

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by DEMZEE(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Please there's nothing like rape culture in Nigeria o.

So ur logic is if Nigeria becomes more gynocentric and femcentric rape will disappear ryt

Even rape still occurs in western societies where they are fucking fully gynocentric
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by temielects(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2021
hero2000:
The Woman was made for Man--Bible.

But the natural man CANNOT understand the things of the spirit. If anyone understands the purity of those words of God, that is the best form of relationship.
people like uncle seun only hear stories of the Bible I guess they've never got to read and understand the words in it,if all men live in accordance with the words in the Bible this world will be a paradise on Earth..but they won't know,some are even saying we should bring back the old days when people worship images and take sins as nothing, people's eyes needs to open and realize ithat all this smoking and getting high to be inspired and come out to the public to spit trash is a shameful thing!,I blame it on those who make them popular!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 03, 2021
somehow:

It's African culture. There are notorious rapists all over the world

Do you have statistics, evidence,data to back these claim

Just like our forefathers we will continue to uphold Patriachy to make sure we contain destructive and chaotic female impulses and teach our sons the same

Don't spread false and misleading narrative about Africa

Why are women marrying joyfully and happy with the state of motherhood if rape is norm?
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 03, 2021
Wolfeye:
This comment session is how you know Nigerians will forever be wretched, backward, retarded and deserving of every atrocity that deals with them.
Single common sense eludes 90% of Nigerians.
Fools feel pained because their “religion” was attacked. Brainlessness.

Kept mute
Where did he get his Data, statistics and facts from to back up his claim

Liberalized men feeling like intellectuals when they can't apply logic to judge an opinion
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2021
Yeah he's right, They are created for dick grin grin
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2021
Ayo13945:
He is Right.

The Whole Idea that women were created for
men is an idea that most have been programmed with since their childhood.

As for me, i have removed that useless Doctrine from my mind.

I Judge People not by their Gender, but by their Individual Qualities.

Don't you Know they are evolutionary Biological gender differences between men and women
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Kehmi: 8:22pm On May 03, 2021
From the comments you'll know that the people that have sense in Nigeria are not up to 5% of the population. How do you even criticize anyone who speaks up against rape? It's unfortunate. That is the major reason the country is not progressing. So many empty skulls everywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Damisam93(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So how about Ritual killings that is common among traditional worshippers.

Who are mostly their victims - Women.

Christians and muslims are committing their own crimes, rape, murder etc

The traditional worshippers are also committing their crimes - Ritual killings.

Is it the religion that is the problem or the people practicing the religion

I don't know where they keep blaming religion.
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Bmaster(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2021
Ayo13945:
"The time has arrived, when many of humanity are rapidly awakening, and they must— in some way be made to understand—that they have lived again—and again—in hundreds—sometimes thousands of lives—each time in a new physical body.

"If a man has injured a woman in one life, he is certain to be reincarnated in a feminine form and pass through a similar experience—until he realizes and experiences—that— which he has caused another to endure.
The same thing is true—if a woman be unjust or injures a man. This is the only way by which one is compelled—or rather compels himself—to experience both the cause and effect of everything—which he generates in his world.

The individual can create and experience—whatsoever he will in his own world—but if he chooses to do that which causes others to experience discord, then he—compels himself—to go through a similar condition—until he understands—what the effect of his own creation is—upon the rest of the Life of the universe.

- Ascended Master Saint Germain
stop talking like NwaAmaikpe.
Stupidity may make you famous but it won't pay
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by somehow: 8:47pm On May 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Do you have statistics, evidence,data to back these claim

Just like our forefathers we will continue to uphold Patriachy to make sure we contain destructive and chaotic female impulses and teach our sons the same

Don't spread false and misleading narrative about Africa

Why are women marrying joyfully and happy with the state of motherhood if rape is norm?
I meant it's not an African thing.
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2021
somehow:
I meant it's not an African thing.

Ok
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by WeRblessed(f): 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
I am not religious, but my grandmother said that God saw that Adam was alone and decided to create him a mate named Eve. And God said that it is not good for a man to be alone. Therefore, a woman was created for a man not as a slave or servant, but as a mate, a helper, and a friend.
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by helinues: 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
733thre:
[s][/s]

You have been shouting your mother your mother all over the thread, what really happened to her so that we can help

undecided
Re: Women Not Created For Men – Seun Kuti by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 03, 2021
Bmaster:
stop talking like NwaAmaikpe.
Stupidity may make you famous but it won't pay

I like your response.
There is something in what i posted that
made an impression, whether positively or
negatively.

It should be noted however, that i am not
trying to change your worldviews or belief
systems, i am simply trying to bring certain
spiritual truths to the outer consciousness of
people.

I am simply a Messager.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Is My Favorite Artist - DJ Cuppy Celebrates Tekno's 26th Birthday / Tissy Nnachi Engages Nwafili, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Cool FM, Evita Moussali, Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.