Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag (1295 Views)

Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by QuotaSystem: 6:41pm On May 03, 2021
A suspected piece of FAKE news is making the rounds that a lawyer's vehicle was smashed by Nigerian Soldiers for displaying a Biafran flag. The "news" made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/6536054/soldiers-smashed-lawyers-car-imo

What makes this highly doubtful are the following:

1) Information from sources on the ground in the SE, indicate that there are no checkpoints in the east. Make no mistake. ZERO checkpoints. They have all been sacked by ESN.

2) These reliable sources further emphasised that the "Zoo army" are massively redeploying and even afraid to wear their uniforms in the East. It is therefore difficult if not impossible to believe that this same "coward zoo Army" were bold enough to stop a vehicle clearly displaying a Biafran flag, without fear that the occupants would most likely be armed IPOB/ESN warriors.

The victim (lawyer) whose name is yet to be known disclosed in a video that the incident happened while on his way to a neighboring town.

He said he was accosted by men of the Nigerian Army and when he stopped, they smashed his car simply because they saw a Biafran flag in the car.

Stop spreading fake news.

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by helinues: 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
I asked for the video evidence but they responded with name calling..

If there are no more road blocks in SE, where did this happen?

It's not logical for police to destroy someone's car because of having Biafra flag on it

1 Like

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by QuotaSystem: 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Even though I hate igbo people's agitation, I even hate the most the Yorubas trying to cause more problems while pretending to love Nigeria. Spits on them Yorubas

Leave the Yorubas out of this. Wannan ba batun su bane.

This is about the war on fake news targeted at discrediting the military.
Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2021
Nothing like Yoruba here. In series of comments here, the Biafra people are celebrating how they've successfully sent the Zoo Army away from their land so the man testimony is fallacy.

Kebbiprince:
Even though I hate igbo people's agitation, I even hate the most the Yorubas trying to cause more problems while pretending to love Nigeria. Spits on them Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by helinues: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Chinedu, you have not responded to the thread...

Btw, what does Yoruba got to do with this? Na Yoruba smashed the lawyer's car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
angry
Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by meccuno: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
[s]
QuotaSystem:
A suspected piece of FAKE news is making the rounds that a lawyer's vehicle was smashed by Nigerian Soldiers for displaying a Biafran flag. The "news" made the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/6536054/soldiers-smashed-lawyers-car-imo

What makes this highly doubtful are the following:

1) Information from sources on the ground in the SE, indicate that there are no checkpoints in the east. Make no mistake. ZERO checkpoints. They have all been sacked by ESN.

2) These reliable sources further emphasised that the "Zoo army" are massively redeploying and even afraid to wear their uniforms in the East. It is therefore difficult if not impossible to believe that this same "coward zoo Army" were bold enough to stop a vehicle clearly displaying a Biafran flag, without fear that the occupants would most likely be armed IPOB/ESN warriors.

Stop spreading fake news.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by blamingthedevil: 6:53pm On May 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:
As usual one of IPOB members with his shallow mind

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Kebbiprince: 6:53pm On May 03, 2021
madridguy:
Nothing like Yoruba here. In series of comments here, the Biafra people are celebrating how they've successfully sent the Zoo Army away from their land so the man testimony is fallacy.

How could u believe no check point there? Even here in Kebbi they're checkpoints everywhere, why do you bloody southerners even believe we don't have checkpoints in the north why?

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by madridguy(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
Impostor Be proud of your region and stop hiding under the umbrella of the North.

Kebbiprince:

How could u believe no check point there? Even here in Kebbi they're checkpoints everywhere, why do you bloody southerners even believe we don't have checkpoints in the north why?

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by GentleBone(f): 6:59pm On May 03, 2021
sad
Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by helinues: 6:59pm On May 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Your impersonation tactics is stale..

Try harder...

If UGM had sacked all the police blocking the roads in SE, where did this happen?

Why are your people deserting this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by QuotaSystem: 7:00pm On May 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:

There are several checkpoints in the north. We both know it and other sensible Nigerians do too.

However, reliable sources report that checkpoints in South East Nigeria have been totally abolished and the soldiers are scampering for safety.

That calls to question the claims of the ipob lawyer that said Nigerian commandos stopped him on his way and smashed his car despite flaunting the intimidating Biafran flag.

We must stop orchestrated FAKE news against our military.

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by SmartPolician: 7:10pm On May 03, 2021
There are military checkpoints in Orlu and Prisons in Imo State. In fact, the number of soldiers has been doubled since the unknown mengun went on a shooting spree.

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by blamingthedevil: 7:14pm On May 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
There are military checkpoints in Orlu and Prisons in Imo State. In fact, the number of soldiers has been doubled since the unknown mengun went on a shooting spree.
IPOB propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by QuotaSystem: 7:26pm On May 03, 2021
SmartPolician:

Doubled? You can't be serious sir.

Are you in the South East?

Reports state otherwise.
Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Asgard73: 9:59pm On May 03, 2021
This Fulani man is trying hard to impress who with this propaganda

Atimes it seems like this IPOB are well feared all around Nigeria

Was actually thinking Nigeria of Yoruba and Fulani will celebrate this news of soilders damaging everything Biafra
After all Yoruba have been singing .. that igboland should burn

Why now propagating propaganda on what the world have already seen

Are yoruba people not telling us something

What are they hiding about this IPOB and Biafra matters that can make a know Hausa man to open a thread to deny the obvious with elementry gibberish

Today I believe Biafra more

Igbos imagine people that been advising and wishing igbo full evil now turning to deny what they wished

Thank God for ESN

God bless ndigbo worldwide....

We’re bigger than them all...

THEY MUST BE SCARED ... THEY HAVE NO CHOICE

WHEN BIAFRA SNEEZE... WALAHI NIGERIA GETS COLD

THIS THEEAD IS LIVE EVIDENCE

I LOVE IGBOS NO BE STORY

WHICH OTHER TRIBE CAN MAKE HAUSA AND YORUBA TO GO EMOTIONAL cheesy

Fact is that they naturally fear the igboman... we’re million miles ahead

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:
I asked for the video evidence but they responded with name calling..

If there are no more road blocks in SE, where did this happen?

It's not logical for police to destroy someone's car because of having Biafra flag on it

There exist video evidence on that here Mr.

Stop been slow..

The thread is a shear display of stuuuppppiiiddddity and foollllishnesss.

The thread rather is spreading fake news from his Lagos Ibadan rusted roof.

1 Like

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by helinues: 10:34pm On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop been slow..

The thread is a shear display of stuuuppppiiiddddity and foollllishnesss.

The thread rather is spreading fake news from his Lagos Ibadan rusted roof.

Stop blabbing and post the video

2 Likes

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Stop blabbing and post the video

Come And drag the video from me so that I will be infested with slowness and backward roofs.

Same people who boasted of been educated freely by awolowo can't use their simple brain on issues that is not even that significant.

Sophisticated my foot...

O noke..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by helinues: 10:38pm On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Come And drag the video from me so that I will be infested with slowness and backward roofs.

Same people who boasted of been educated freely by awolowo can't use their simple brain on issues that is not even that significant.

Sophisticated my foot...

O noke..

What is your ranting all about if you can't post the damn video...

Eish

1 Like

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

What has your ranting all about if you can't post the damn video...

Eish

dsfyeajyfaczsj

Sophisticated my foot...
O noke..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by helinues: 10:43pm On May 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

dsfyeajyfaczsj

Sophisticated my foot...
O noke..

Anger, envy and insult are their regular trade mark.

Develobuse

1 Like

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

What has your ranting all about if you can't post the damn video...

Eish

Meanwhile Education is the key, Acquire one soundly.

The whole sentence has no meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 03, 2021
helinues:

Anger, envy and insult are their regular trade mark.

Develobuse

safusskbfargvarkhf.

Go and Memorize this,then come back for test before you can be promoted to Nursery one.

1 Like

Re: Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag by Asgard73: 4:10am On May 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

safusskbfargvarkhf.

Go and Memorize this,then come back for test before you can be promoted to Nursery one.

grin grin

Show him video naaaa cheesy

The ogun boy like videos grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Negative Narratives On Surrendered Terrorists – FG Warns / Aminu Maisari Accuses FG Of Releasing Bandits, Boko Haram Members Through Courts / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now Or Else…, IPOB Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.