Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) (46472 Views)

Ikpeazu Meets With Cabinet, Plans Security Roundtable / Gov Ikpeazu Meets Abia-born Electricity Transformer Innovator (photos) / Workers Salaries : Ikpeazu Meets Abia NLC Chairman, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2021
The best thing that would ever happen to this country is to divide it, let every part develop on it's on speed.

Finally every region will benefit from it and develop faster than what we are seeing today
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Omoslim26: 8:36pm On May 03, 2021

1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by remindertheog62: 8:37pm On May 03, 2021
igbo amaka
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by NwaOhafia: 8:38pm On May 03, 2021
Na us!! grin grin
Ohafia udumeze
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Omoslim26: 8:38pm On May 03, 2021
Now I see the reason why Dr Maduka said Anambra will produce phone ��.

Aswear the brains on the head of this Igbo children is wonderful ��

Igbo Amaka �
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by bewla(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Nice � move by the Governor. He should encourage the young, if only to dissuade him from joining ESN.
Say it as it is

not to join LOTTO MEN GANG
YAHOO BOYS CLUB
KIDNAPPING MAN CLUB

LAAT LAST (POLITHIEFCIAN FANS CLUB
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2021
It will end in pictures
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by remindertheog62: 8:46pm On May 03, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
How is this a transformer ? IPOB people no go kill person with laugh. In the third picture everyone can see the boy trying to cry, he probably was thinking of calamity the people will suffer if they try or connect this cardboard transformer of his.
[img]https://i./7KT.gif[/img]

simp,will always be simp, never will dey appreciate people effort.
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 8:46pm On May 03, 2021
Oloniyan:

This Is not about result. Go to America you will see PhD holders without degree. This Is about honing his skills and not deluding him with reading unnecessary stuffs

You dey mind that guy, all their life na papers and nothing to show for it. Nonsense.

Without skills, your certificate is useless.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
How is this a transformer ? IPOB people no go kill person with laugh. In the third picture everyone can see the boy trying to cry, he probably was thinking of calamity the people will suffer if they try or connect this cardboard transformer of his.
Oga focus on your cattle rearing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by renegades(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2021
But how did he get the crude oil!!
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2021
PM will never never be happy with this.
IF it will cost PMB his Life to replace the average IGBO brain with PAP or that of the Fulaniii, he would do it speedily.
That I know
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
G
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by CSTRR: 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
When I watched that video of the chinese space operation that was launched last weeks, and how kids fresh from the university were the leading brains behind the project, I nearly cried.

Almost cried at the realisation that Nigeria will never get there.
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Femifumi: 8:58pm On May 03, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin.
Nigerians are naturally talented.
pls don't allow esn to destroy it.
Biafrans are naturally talented and they do not need distractions from Fulani. They deserve to be on their own.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2021
DaveDanny:
Good we need to look inwards as a nation and grab hold of the talents we have for refining and funding...

If we do this regularly, I bet you in 10 years time, Nigeria will be competing with the likes of China in development...

Not with the level of tribalism and hate for igbos in nigeria. Unfortunately Nigeria can not do without the Igbos
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by dapadawee: 9:00pm On May 03, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia State governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has met with Ohafia local government area Abia-Born innovator, Solomon Ukaoha who created mini power transformer following a publication by ABN TV on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m1T1lSjqow
The mini transformer works with crude oil.

The 24-year-old innovator who had in an interaction with our correspondent demanded a 4-year training to enable him perfect his skills had his dream come to reality when the governor awarded him full 5-year undergraduate scholarship

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/05/after-abn-tvs-publication-ikpeazu-meets-abia-born-innovator-who-created-mini-transformer-photos/
me omotayo representing south west I concur that the east are a blessing to Nigeria. if we can extend the right hand of fellowship from the west and north Nigeria will be a very great nation. I see no reason why our senators import cars when we have an indigenous car manufacturer.
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin.
Nigerians are naturally talented.
pls don't allow esn to destroy it.
Shey u see ur life outside?? Immediately God(through the governor) pick d boy call, you come open your mouth wey dey smell like old mama mess dey shout "9ice" "Nigerians are naturally talented" mtchew. Na small small God go shame everybody wey doubt us!

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Coronavirus1: 9:06pm On May 03, 2021
Kobicove:
What is the evidence that this transformer actually works? undecided
Thomas i hail o
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by MrHyde: 9:09pm On May 03, 2021
This governor is trying. He has transformed the road in Aba.
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Tupaq: 9:10pm On May 03, 2021
The day igbos will become an independent nation, they will be competing with world powers. This contraption called Nigeria is holding them down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by rinzaugustine: 9:40pm On May 03, 2021
The governor does not have even a single clue of what to do with the young man.If the African man makes 1% use of their brains, they should have sponsored that guy to a technical school in Germany to improve his talent
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by kindlyheart: 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
I see the next Nicolas tesla
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by wirinet(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2021
Kobicove:
What is the evidence that this transformer actually works? undecided

Where is the transformer? A transformer transforms - step up or step down voltage. From the claims on the video, he built a generator than runs on crude oil.

Now how much is crude oil in the open market?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Fargee: 10:12pm On May 03, 2021
Nigeria we are far behind... I can't find any innovation here, the transformer that we do everyday in the workshop has now become news in nairaland. God save Nigeria from high level of ignorance.
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:14pm On May 03, 2021
cool

Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2021
Biafran engineers
This scares Nigerians
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Emeguy(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Myopic mindset, God bless the governor of Abia state for encouraging creatives mind as such... no be urmate be that, make Ipob matter no kill u
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:23pm On May 03, 2021
We have such talent in abundance in BIAFRA but are being wasted in the ZOO. It's ungodly to share the same country with good for nothing, blood sucking, talent stifling M0R0NS who have NOTHING to OFFER other than rampaging and pillaging. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by snowking: 10:24pm On May 03, 2021
What our electronic/electrical engineering professors can not do.
Re: Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) by Jostoman: 10:25pm On May 03, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Nice � move by the Governor. He should encourage the young, if only to dissuade him from joining ESN.
ESN are more patriotic than you because those guys are risking their own lives so that their people can go to sleep with their two eyes close and their parents can go to their farms in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5bn Found In Army General’s Daughter’s Account / Nigerian Soldiers Cross Military Vehicle Over The River In North East / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.