Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk (2169 Views)

LG Electronics Unveil Residential Airconditioning System For Average Nigerians / Business Patners Needed For Used Cars,used Bus And Electronics From Germany / Cheap Electronics From Germany For Sales In Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by shenbote01(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
anyone interested in buying wholesale designer clothing, BAGS, EPADS, IPADS, ETC
WE ARE BASED IN THE UNITED-KINGDOM
CALL ANTHONY ON 447971320214
WE GUARANTEE YOU THE BEST SATISFACTION
Re: Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by kcheerful(f): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2011
what's the procedure like? is it pay before or pay after service. what's the length of the delivery period
Re: Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by shenbote01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
its very easy and straight forward we would forward you list of product and you can choose or specify what you want then we can negotiate on how much quantity of item you buying then send it to my sales assistant in lagos then you pay on collection of your goods , i will be flying home on sunday so if you leave your contact i can give you a call when am in nigeria thanks for ur concern.
Re: Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by papapee: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
do you sell men and women suits your pricelist and contact information pls mail me olubunmi underscore obafemi @yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by godello: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
I need both men and ladies wear.
Re: Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by orimahspence: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
Need guys correct shirt,tops,jeans, shoes,wit reknown brand,my numba is 08036032947
Re: Cheap Wholesale Clothing And Electronics From Uk by Greenpastures: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
please give me the details of your products and the list. thanks my email is.... marcusfem.biz@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing In Port-harcourt- / Import Rice, Groundnut Oil, Sugar @ A Reasonable Price / Do Your Car Diagnostics Yourself With Your Phone: Very easy n cheap...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.