Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS (2969 Views)

Experience Tranquil Luxury At Square Dot Apartments In Bonny, Rivers State / *luxury At The Greater Lekki Sub Urban For Investors Who Wants To Make 10m As Pr / (WITH VIDEO) Do You Want To Experience Luxury At It's Best?Then Look No Further. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
This secret has been in my heart for a while now. Today, 3rd of May, I am willing to share this story with you. I grew up in a village but the city was just a window away. Whenever I wanted to see the city and big houses, all I needed to do was follow my mum to the market.

After all the shouting and nagging with huge veins protruding from his neck, the bus conductor (oluwa Seun ) smiles and takes his time to narrate to we the passengers, how this environment where many structures that speaks of creativity and imagination was once a "giveaway" area. The houses were big and well painted. So As kids i always said I was going to own one of such houses with a swimming pool.

I made it one of my dreams. because of this, for years now me and my woman has been searching for a perfect home in a serene environment. An inspiring environment. At a point we got one in a neighborhood where it seemed was an oven as no wind could reach the apartment. At a point we got another one where it was a replica of Sahara desert.

It was from one igboho fight from one story to the other until recently when we came across LdilicProperty with affordable luxurious smart homes. The apartments comes at an affordable and unbeatable prices.

Have you ever wanted a home? A luxurious apartment ment? You just need to see the beauty below

Some of the products available are
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Terrace
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Semi
Detached
* The Pantheon Smart Home 5 Bedroom Fully
Detached

Don't just sit and hold back or else the home of your dreams will pass you by.
If I can, you too can. Patronize us today

Follow Us for more update on our products
instagram @officialidyllicproperty
www.officialidyllicproperty.com

officialidyllicproperty

2 Likes

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 03, 2021
Great designs
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Tk4all(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2021
Great.
can we see more picture
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2021
Johnayoola:
how many plot of land can I use alabi 40million to buy

Good evening Johnayoola
The Pantheon Smart Terrace 2 = BEN FLO STREET Lafiaji Orchid Hotel Road, Opp. Wrestle School Lekki Lagos.

( STILL SELLING) Few Units left.
Price : #50m

*Note:* Our Phase 2 Terrace is the same as Phase 1; Phase 2 comes with a bigger space and new smart home features.

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2021
Stability, integrity, pride

Buy from us today
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:27pm On May 04, 2021
At LdilicProperty we buy, we sell, we rent and we build

=======================
THE PANTHEON SMART TERRACE 1 & 2
The Pantheon Smart Terrace 1 =Ikota, Lekki
County Home ( SOLD OUT)

The Pantheon Smart Terrace 2 = BEN FLO
STREET Lafiaji Orchid Hotel Road, Opp. Wrestle
School Lekki Lagos.
( STILL SELLING ) Few Units left.

*Note:* Our Phase 2 Terrace is the same as
Phase 1; Phase 2 comes with a bigger space and
new smart home features.
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by reyasophia(f): 3:40pm On May 04, 2021
Hello, if you need a short let apartment, check out Howwz we have beautiful apartments for shortlet.
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Echowas: 6:30pm On May 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
At LdilicProperty we buy, we sell, we rent and we build
keep it up
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:26am On May 05, 2021

School Lekki Lagos.
( STILL SELLING ) Few Units left.

new smart home features.
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:10pm On May 05, 2021
Updated
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Updated
Buy now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:45am On May 07, 2021
Patronize is today
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:46pm On May 07, 2021
Buy now
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
We build it
We sell it
We rent it
We supervise it

At lidyllicproperty we bring the right properties to the right buyers. Patronize us today

Follow us on instagram @ @officialidyllicproperty
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Stability, integrity, pride

School Lekki Lagos.
( STILL SELLING) Few Units left.
new smart home features.

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2021
LdilicProperty
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:04am On May 08, 2021
Alright
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by MadelnNigeria: 8:19am On May 09, 2021
Upload more pictures. It will boost your sales like that
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by WaterTheMonk(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This secret has been in my heart for a while now. Today, 3rd of May, I am willing to share this story with you. I grew up in a village but the city was just a window away. Whenever I wanted to see the city and big houses, all I needed to do was follow my mum to the market.

After all the shouting and nagging with huge veins protruding from his neck, the bus conductor (oluwa Seun ) smiles and takes his time to narrate to we the passengers, how this environment where many structures that speaks of creativity and imagination was once a "giveaway" area. The houses were big and well painted. So As kids i always said I was going to own one of such houses with a swimming pool.

I made it one of my dreams. because of this, for years now me and my woman has been searching for a perfect home in a serene environment. An inspiring environment. At a point we got one in a neighborhood where it seemed was an oven as no wind could reach the apartment. At a point we got another one where it was a replica of Sahara desert.

It was from one igboho fight from one story to the other until recently when we came across LdilicProperty with affordable luxurious smart homes. The apartments comes at an affordable and unbeatable prices.

Have you ever wanted a home? A luxurious apartment ment? You just need to see the beauty below

Some of the products available are
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Terrace
* The Pantheon Smart Home 4 Bedroom Semi
Detached
* The Pantheon Smart Home 5 Bedroom Fully
Detached

Don't just sit and hold back or else the home of your dreams will pass you by.
If I can, you too can. Patronize us today

officialidyllicproperty

Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:32pm On May 09, 2021
... Best deals
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:34pm On May 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
======================= THE PANTHEON SMART TERRACE 1 & 2 The Pantheon Smart Terrace 1 =Ikota, Lekki County Home ( SOLD OUT)

The Pantheon Smart Terrace 2 = BEN FLO STREET Lafiaji Orchid Hotel Road, Opp. Wrestle School Lekki Lagos. ( STILL SELLING ) Few Units left. Price : #50m

*Note:* Our Phase 2 Terrace is the same as Phase 1; Phase 2 comes with a bigger space and new smart home features.
Cc Big bro dayleke good afternoon sir
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:44pm On May 09, 2021
Cc Johnayoola I have updated the picture
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:51pm On May 09, 2021
Cc Binance Parma Atlanta scorer just 1 goal in first half.
Full time they played 2.5
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Binance(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Cc Binance Parma Atlanta scorer just 1 goal in first half.

Full time they played 2.5
You were right bro..I'm sorry I was scared
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:11am On May 10, 2021
Binance:
You were right bro..I'm sorry I was scared
I understand. Enjoy the week
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:29am On May 10, 2021
Good morning
Re: LDILICPROPERTY : LOVE AND LUXURY AT LDILICPROPERTY. Guaranteed BEST DEALS by Labadi69: 12:27pm On May 10, 2021
You no dey tire for online begging? Money wey you go use play betting, smoke loud and then go brothel to nack okpo. Seek help angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Pay 1 Million Installmental For Just A Plot Own A Private With Just N1.5m / 4,5 Bedroom Semi Dtached Duplex For Sale / Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery With GPS Track

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.