Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,674,581 members, 6,291,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 May 2021 at 11:04 AM

I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advice (410 Views)

Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 8:43pm On May 03
Good morning.I need your advice on how i can generate money online for the following issues.
1)I'm a 16 years old boy batttling with stammering .Anytime I try to talk slowly,that is when it becomes worse.I heard CBD oil works but I've not used it before.Anyone who has used it before can tell if it works or not.
2)I have a receding hairline and it pains me anytime I go out and people start making fun of me,calling me different funny names.I saw some products on Jumia which I'll like to try and if anyone knows what i can use,please tell me.

I'm an ambivert but i get really shy with girls.I can't keep a conversation flowing but I can with boys.I also have low self-esteem and I really need to fix all these issues before i enter the university.Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

I also need advice on I can grow big chest and arms because I'm sometimes body shamed for being skinny and also having a long neck in school.Sometimes after exams,my class boys will put off their shirts just to show their big chest and arms but my case is different.

And finally,I don't seem to concentrate when reading although I'm good in calculation subjects.I'm really struggling with Biology and Chemistry and my exams are at the corner.What can I do?
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 9:14pm On May 03
Someone should please answer me
Re: I Need Your Advice by Bola146(f): 9:17pm On May 03

after exams,my class boys will put off their shirts just to show their big chest and arms but my case is different. You are looking at others while loosing focus on your own future embarassed Write what you want your life to be and act on them, believe it's good to work. Move closer to God your creator, tell Him to lead you through. Ignore distractions especially ladies or lustfulness, you can't satisfy people, that is the reality of life. Do your best and leave the rest.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 9:48pm On May 03
Thanks ma
Re: I Need Your Advice by Adunn1ade(f): 11:02pm On May 03
tunmexx:
Good morning.I need your advice on how i can generate money online for the following issues.
1)I'm a 16 years old boy batttling with stammering .Anytime I try to talk slowly,that is when it becomes worse.I heard CBD oil works but I've not used it before.Anyone who has used it before can tell if it works or not.
2)I have a receding hairline and it pains me anytime I go out and people start making

fun of me,calling me different funny names.I saw some products on Jumia which I'll like to try and if anyone knows what i can use,please tell me.

I'm an ambivert but i get really shy with girls.I can't keep a conversation flowing but I can with boys.I also have low self-esteem and I really need to fix all these issues before i enter the university.Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

I also need advice on I can grow big chest and arms because I'm sometimes body shamed for being skinny and also having a long neck in school.Sometimes after exams,my class boys will put off their shirts just to show their big chest and arms but my case is different.

And finally,I don't seem to concentrate when reading although I'm good in calculation subjects.I'm really struggling with Biology and Chemistry and my exams are at the corner.What can I do?

For your receding hairline, buy red onion oil.
You can order on Amazon or aliexpress.
Re: I Need Your Advice by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On May 03
tunmexx:
2)I have a receding hairline and it pains me anytime I go out and people start making fun of me,calling me different funny names.I saw some products on Jumia which I'll like to try and if anyone knows what i can use,please tell me.

Alot is wrong with you but if you are determined, you will break through
Re: I Need Your Advice by StPete: 6:21am On May 04
Low self esteem is the reason for the rest issues you mentioned. Boy, you're still young and growing, big chest will come.

As for your stammering, just accept the way you are. Everyone has a shortcoming. Write out 15 things that you're good at and always praise yourself with them. Develop a confident mindset with that
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 6:57pm On May 04
Adunn1ade:

For your receding hairline, buy red onion oil.
You can order on Amazon or aliexpress.
Thanks ma
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 6:58pm On May 04
StPete:
Low self esteem is the reason for the rest issues you mentioned. Boy, you're still young and growing, big chest will come.

As for your stammering, just accept the way you are. Everyone has a shortcoming. Write out 15 things that you're good at and always praise yourself with them. Develop a confident mindset with that
Thanks sir.God bless you
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 6:59pm On May 04
frozen70:

Alot is wrong with you but if you are determined, you will break through
Hmmmm.Thanks ma
Re: I Need Your Advice by CowbellY: 11:19pm On May 05
tunmexx:

Son, don't let any of this bother you. I implore you to please not start getting into drugs to "improve" your self. Ignore the bullying and do not fall I go societal pressure or demand.

As for struggling with your subjects, you can try changing your study pattern and perhaps listen more attentively in class rather than comparing yourself with others.

I wish you the very best.
Re: I Need Your Advice by ecomalchemist(m): 5:33am On May 06
Wake up early.

Do push ups and sit ups.

Have a cold bath.

Take fish oil and vit D supplements.

Read books.

Make friends with highly cerebral people.

Learn importation and Digital marketing (facebook and instagram ads)
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 7:07am On May 06
CowbellY:

Son, don't let any of this bother you. I implore you to please not start getting into drugs to "improve" your self. Ignore the bullying and do not fall I go societal pressure or demand.

As for struggling with your subjects, you can try changing your study pattern and perhaps listen more attentively in class rather than comparing yourself with others.

I wish you the very best.
Thank you sir.I really appreciate
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 7:07am On May 06
ecomalchemist:
Wake up early.

Do push ups and sit ups.

Have a cold bath.

Take fish oil and vit D supplements.

Read books.

Make friends with highly cerebral people.

Learn importation and Digital marketing (facebook and instagram ads)
Ok sir.Thanks sir
Re: I Need Your Advice by Foodqueen(f): 12:45pm On May 06
Firstly, nobody will praise or appreciate you if u don't have confident in yourself.

Learn to accept the situation of things u cannot change.

No one thing about humans. No matter how much they talk you down, there is always one thing you have that they will always wish they had.

Above all stay clear off negative vibes, make them no talk you into depression.
Momma loves you.
Re: I Need Your Advice by tunmexx(m): 6:39pm On May 06
Foodqueen:
Firstly, nobody will praise or appreciate you if u don't have confident in yourself.

Learn to accept the situation of things u cannot change.

No one thing about humans. No matter how much they talk you down, there is always one thing you have that they will always wish they had.

Above all stay clear off negative vibes, make them no talk you into depression.
Momma loves you.
Wow.Thank you ma.I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Question!!!! / Vaginal Odor And How To Treat It With Home Remedies / RIP Chaz B: Teach Us To Number Our Days, That We May Gain A Heart Of Wisdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.