Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? (752 Views)

WhatsApp group chat for Lasu Predegree students 2021/2022 � / Professor Ibiyemi Olatunji-bello And Two Others In The Race For LASU VC / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Akintundexxy: 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
I don't really know much about LASU admission,I'm an aspirant who wants a school with fast academic calendar and solid academic system.
if not so for LASU ,can you guys pls recommend any other schools in south west that is likely to resume this year..thanks in advance.
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by VTJN(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2021
Akintundexxy:
I don't really know much about LASU admission,I'm an aspirant who wants a school with fast academic calendar and solid academic system.
if not so for LASU ,can you guys pls recommend any other schools in south west that is likely to resume this year..thanks in advance.
Lasu is a good choice as they're to resume this year

but if you're just preparing to write jamb Your resumption is next year

Lasu has one of the best college of medicine and their academic calendar is currently one of the fastest

Lasu consider olevel and jamb for admission

for aspirant of medicine you need distinctions in your 5 olevel compulsory subjects and minimum of 295+ in jamb, expecially if you are not Lagos indigine

Lasu do consider their indigine first, but a non indigine can get in with good result!
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Akintundexxy: 12:17pm On May 04, 2021
VTJN:
Lasu is a good choice as they're to resume this year

but if you're just preparing to write jamb Your resumption is next year

Lasu has one of the best college of medicine and their academic calendar is currently one of the fastest

Lasu consider olevel and jamb for admission

for aspirant of medicine you need distinctions in your 5 olevel compulsory subjects and minimum of 295+ in jamb, expecially if you are not Lagos indigine

Lasu do consider their indigine first, but a non indigine can get in with good result!

Thanks bro,
do you know much about Osun state University? and if they will also take new candidates this year?
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by VTJN(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2021
Akintundexxy:

Thanks bro,
do you know much about Osun state University? and if they will also take new candidates this year?
osun state university isn't bad, but their tuition fee and other necessity are somewhat high compared to Lasu

There's vacant for utme candidates, but for now direct entry isn't available for medicine aspirant

You have higher chances of getting admission to osun state university as they are not competitive compare to that of lasu

But you must consider the cost!
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Akintundexxy: 2:20pm On May 04, 2021
VTJN:
osun state university isn't bad, but their tuition fee and other necessity are somewhat high compared to Lasu

There's vacant for utme candidates, but for now direct entry isn't available for medicine aspirant

You have higher chances of getting admission to osun state university as they are not competitive compare to that of lasu

But you must consider the cost!
thanks so much baba
like how much for medical students?
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Jabarzee(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2021
Lol if you are not connected , don't pick lasu. Even if you are a Lagos State indigene , you still need connection to get into lasu medicine
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Akintundexxy: 11:19pm On May 04, 2021
Jabarzee:
Lol if you are not connected , don't pick lasu. Even if you are a Lagos State indigene , you still need connection to get into lasu medicine
Seriously? do you base in lag?
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Jabarzee(m): 12:48am On May 05, 2021
Akintundexxy:

Seriously? do you base in lag?

Yes . Don't make any mistake picking Lasu , expecially if you are going for Mbbs
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Akintundexxy: 6:23am On May 05, 2021
Jabarzee:

Yes . Don't make any mistake picking Lasu , expecially if you are going for Mbbs
thanks baba.
I'm considering Lautech.
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Goldenrod1: 7:00am On May 05, 2021
Akintundexxy:

thanks baba.
I'm considering Lautech.

Lautech fresher's have resume already

Their fees is now high too, they are paying like.170k

Although i don't really know.if mbbs fees is different
Re: Can I Apply For LASU Mbbs? by Akintundexxy: 7:55am On May 05, 2021
Goldenrod1:

Lautech fresher's have resume already
Their fees is now high too, they are paying like.170k
Although i don't really know.if mbbs fees is different
not so much compared to that of Uniosun; that one is highway robbery.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of GSS In School Pls / 5 Young Nigerians Make List Of Most Brilliant Black Students In UK / 2021 WAEC Physics Expo Answer Free Waec Physics Expo Answer 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.