Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe (20173 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO / 3 Things God Wants Us To Do As We Celebrate Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2021
Here are 8 things God does when you glorify and Praise Him with a kind hearts, in holiness, joy & humbleness.

8 Things God does when you Praise & glorify Him

1) God acknowledges you as His son, He loves you already

2) God grant your request and desires.

3) When you praise and glorify Him constantly, in the Spirit He reveal His ways to you, He speaks to you through the Holy Spirit in you.

4) He blesses you and uplifts you for trusting in Him, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

5) Every form of evil spirit in you or in your presence are casted off.

6) There is presence of joy in your spirit and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the place you worship.

7) You have hope, faith and believe in Jesus Christ.

8 God blesses you with wisdom, salvation and goodness.

Amen!

120 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On May 03, 2021
LeastServant:
Here are 7 things that take place when glorify and Praise God with a kind hearts, in holiness, joy & in humbleness.

7 Things God does when you Praise an glorify Him
3) When you praise and glorify Him constantly, in the Spirit He reveal His ways to you, He speaks to you through the Holy Spirit in you.
4) He blesses you and uplifts you for trusting in Him, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
6) There is presence of joy in your spirit and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the place you worship.
Amen!
Where in the Gospels do you have Jesus Christ tell you any of the above? undecided

All these doctrines and commandments of men in fact do the opposite..they draw you further away from God rather than towards God. undecided

God declared that the only way to worship Him, glorify Him, honor Him, and please Him is through obedience of His commandments to us through the person of Jesus Christ, the Word of God. There is no other way and no doctrine of man can take that place. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by LeastServant(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
Bible verses :
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Psalms 50:15 (KJV)

O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

Psalms 34:3 (KJV)

Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Psalms 115:1 (KJV)

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:16 (KJV)
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

Romans 4:20 (KJV)
That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 15:6 (KJV)
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 6:20 (KJV)

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

1 Corinthians 10:31 (KJV)
It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD;

2 Chronicles 5:13 (KJV)
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Psalms 24:7-10 (KJV)
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalms 50:23 (KJV)

I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.

Psalms 101:1 (KJV)
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 106:1 (KJV)

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Psalms 111:10 (KJV)
I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Psalms 138:1-2 (KJV)

Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalms 144:1-2 (KJV)

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43am On May 30, 2021
When we praise the Lord, we are magnifying Him and putting every other thing below Him.
When we praise, we shift our attention from ourselves, other people, and all that is happening around us, in our lives to God.

Have a beautiful Sunday y'all.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by phemmyfour: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:
Here are 8 things God does when you glorify and Praise Him with a kind hearts, in holiness, joy & humbleness.

5) Every form of evil spirit in you or in your presence are casted off cast out

Amen!
9. Healing takes place

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Prodigee: 9:44am On May 30, 2021
874four:
[s][/s]
Do you have anything else to do than this nonsense?!
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by 5ine: 9:47am On May 30, 2021
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 9:48am On May 30, 2021
#sighs
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by yommen: 10:03am On May 30, 2021
Copied, thanks.
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 10:07am On May 30, 2021
Ok
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by BigDawsNet: 10:10am On May 30, 2021
God is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by ogwumgbe: 10:14am On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Gospels do you have Jesus Christ tell you any of the above? undecided

All these doctrines and commandments of men in fact do the opposite..they draw you further away from God rather than towards God. undecided

God declared that the only way to worship Him, glorify Him, honor Him, and please Him is through obedience of His commandments to us through the person of Jesus Christ, the Word of God. There is no other way and no doctrine of man can take that place. undecided

Read your Bible bro and understand. Bible is not a novel. Hidden secrets are scattered all over the pages of the Bible, and it's your duty as a child of God to search them out and apply them to your life. The guy has just told you a great secret that will benefit your life and you are here talking about doctrine.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by bizzibodi(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2021
Yeah, Jehovah will b moving his feet with with rythm when U praise him,wella grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Hotzone(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2021
‘I am glad when they say let’s go and worship Him’.
“As for me and my family, we shall worship Jehovah!”

If u believe in God, ur strength shall be more than an army.
Though we’ve too many broken hearts, but it’s only God that can mend it.
He shall wipe ur tears and blend your face with large manifestation of His awesome blessings beyond human understanding!
Let’s praise the Holy one.
The only living true God!

Trust God and praise Him!
Happy Sunday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by passion007: 10:36am On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

Amen!

There are hundreds of millions of people who don't praise and glorify God, yet they're living a far better, indulgent, comfortable life than 99.99% of the Christians in Nigeria.

The excluded 0.01% are the Nigerian elite who don't praise and glorify God but have constantly looted the nations treasury...and also the pastors of churches who have preyed on the ignorance of the generality of Nigerians, for their own personal aggrandizement.

I on

6 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by kolnel: 10:41am On May 30, 2021
lol
do you guys realize that a lot of things you pray and fast for are your rights, and should be supplied by the government?
and don't y'all find it funny that your pastors are slowly creeping out of their crevices like a cockroach in the night, after hiding from covid?

it's a pity how africans are so fixated on religion. The same fuckin religion that turned our grandparents to slave.

8 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by NotGej: 10:48am On May 30, 2021
Why do we have to praise and glorify God before he responds to our sufferings?

Do parents wait for their wards to praise and glorify them before they feed them?

The concept of “God” is scam!

SMH

9 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Jayrow08: 10:58am On May 30, 2021
Is that all?
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:

coolPRAISING Him is OBEYING His commandment

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2021
Thank you, Almighty Father.

❤❤❤❤

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2021
NotGej:

Do parents wait for their wards to praise and glorify them before they feed them?

SMH
coolAre ur parents still feeding u? God has giving u everything u need to be independent of Him. If u still want His assistance, the least u can do is to be praiseful.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Krismas(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2021
passion007:

There are hundreds of millions of people who don't praise and glorify God, yet they're living a far better, indulgent, comfortable life than 99.99% of the Christians in Nigeria.

The excluded 0.01% are the Nigerian elite who don't praise and glorify God but have constantly looted the nations treasury...and also the pastors of churches who have preyed on the ignorance of the generality of Nigerians, for their own personal aggrandizement.

I on
coolGod has given man everything he needs to lead an independent life on earth. But its wise to resubmit this independence back to God and depend on Him. Its d best way forward

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Sanctecosma(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2021
Your argument is simply unfounded. Even the same bible accounted how the walls of Jericho came at the trumpet blast by the Isrealites in praises to the MOST HIGH GOD. Go take a walk in the verses of the book of Psalms with a pure heart and free and unbiased mind and see if you won't come back with testimonies of how good it is to praise the LORD.
Kobojunkie:

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by marylandcakes: 11:26am On May 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
God is good

All the time

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Jamalson(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2021
NotGej:

SMH
my brother u need repentance. Jesus Christ love you ................................

3 Likes

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 11:40am On May 30, 2021
Praise be to the LORD
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by nosagold(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2021
LeastServant:

Amen!

We do not praise the Great One so that He'll bless us. We praise Him because He is God and we are the work of His hands. Have you not read that glory and honour are His, BECAUSE He created all things and for His pleasure they were created?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Calorie: 11:56am On May 30, 2021
God preserves, multiplies and perfect our blessings
Re: 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2021
May the same God give you 'religious 'people the right knowledge of its existence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video) / Open Heavens Devotional, 2016. / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.