Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (47357 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / The okra soup I prepared with chikini money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by Penpaddie: 8:35pm On May 04, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
someone told you he has not eaten swallow for over a month, he managed to eat a nice meal for once in a month your are telling to go and exercise. To crown it all, you are comparing him with military men. Can you compare the nature of foods those military men eat with his in terms of nutritious value? I'm not condemning exercise but telling him to exercise because he ate a bowl of fufu for once a month is irrational.
Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Your soup looks good and inviting. you try well. and, are you sure that the soup you cooked is oha soup?

I didn't see any oha leafs or where you listed that you bought oha leaf?

Enjoy.
substituted Oha for uziza because we're I went to buy, Oha was not on sale.. So I have already made up my mind to cook soup.. So I had to
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by MrMacinterchi1: 9:55pm On May 04, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
substituted Oha for uziza because we're I went to buy, Oha was not on sale.. So I have already made up my mind to cook soup.. So I had to
Then my brother, I don't it you cooked OHA soup. You just made soup which I believed you enjoyed.

Will it still last for you till Monday ? or you used hungry eyes finished everything?
LOL...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by pozehnani(f): 10:47pm On May 04, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Instead of repeating this explanation to everyone who comes asking why uziza, why not go to your original post, modify it and type this response there, so they can stop asking once they see it in the original post.
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2021
pozehnani:

Instead of repeating this explanation to everyone who comes asking why uziza, why not go to your original post, modify it and type this response there, so they can stop asking once they see it in the original post.

once a thread gets to front page, you can't edit the the heading but can modify the body..only the moderators can edit the heading.. You should know that by now ..
i modified the body since last night.. It's the heading that's is causing the confusion
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by pozehnani(f): 11:05pm On May 04, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
once a thread gets to front page, you can't edit the the heading but can modify the body..only the moderators can edit the heading.. You should know that by now ..
i modified the body since last night.. It's the heading that's is causing the confusion

I was talking about the content not the caption because that can't be done again.

Ok then. Was only a suggestion.
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by wizi44(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
the Oha soup I cooked with N850 only..

ladies and gentlemen.. as the single broke student guy I am like this.. Things are very expensive this period that I have not eaten swallow for like a month due to finance..
so today as God may have it, a good Samaritan gave me 1k, I quickly made a list of food stuff to get for Oha soup o.. Hunger dey..

I bought meat #500
crayfish #50
OZiza leaf #50
fresh pepper #50
Offor #50
kpomo#100
prewinlke #50

the fufu is not factored in the price..

as for the dried fish, okproko, I got them from somewhere for free..

local man cannot kill himself o..

Wahala for bachelor, but double wahala for bachelor Wey no sabi cook o..

The Malam sliced the meat into ten pieces, and with the dried and stock fish complimenting,this soup will last me till Wednesday I think...

School for Nigeria dey reset brains As per Hunger o

Please if you want to fine me money.. DM dey o... Help your guy survive and re-survive o..
no vex, I believe I is called OHA soup for a reason
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by WoundedLamb: 2:47am On May 05, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Move to Africa... Boss make I replace u over there na till u come back..
Lol... it hasn't come to that.
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by WoundedLamb: 2:51am On May 05, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Well if you look at it in the Dollar to Naira way, but remember Nigerians don't earn in dollars.

To be fair though food is generally cheap especially in less developed or rural areas.

Yeah, doing such comparisons without considering income would be like comparing objects of two different unrelated classes without any interface. That's why I added in my post that I'd like to live there while still working in North America. That way, I'd be spending just a fraction of my income in Naira. Lol.

It's good to know those who live in such areas have got something going for them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by ShadowCracker(m): 3:33am On May 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Yeah, doing such comparisons without considering income would be like comparing objects of two different unrelated classes without any interface. That's why I added in my post that I'd like to live there while still working in North America. That way, I'd be spending just a fraction of my income in Naira. Lol.

It's good to know those who live in such areas have got something going for them.
Yeah especially with the way the Dollar-Naira rate has been increasing during this Buhari's tenure, you definitely won't lack money.

But if I were you I would definitely not relocate to Nigeria at least for the nearest future, the country is currently going through different internal crises, Up North you have Boko haram, Iswap, and bandits terrorizing everywhere, down the east and west the people are strongly agitating for secession.

The country is such a mess embarassed, so please Biko stay where you are wink.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by WoundedLamb: 3:45am On May 05, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Yeah especially with the way the Dollar-Naira rate has been increasing during this Buhari's tenure, you definitely won't lack money.

But if I were you I would definitely not relocate to Nigeria at least for the nearest future, the country is currently going through different internal crises, Up North you have Boko haram, Iswap, and bandits terrorizing everywhere, down the east and west the people are strongly agitating for secession.

The country is such a mess embarassed, so please Biko stay where you are wink.

Yeah, you're right! Judging from what I read here and what I see on TV, the situation of things over there has become scary. I've never really lived in Nigeria but I visit occasionally, and things weren't these bad the last time I was there... or maybe I was just in vacation mode. I can only say bon courage to you guys (sorry, I don't know how best to translate that into English, lol).

Thanks for the tips!
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by KingMack(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2021
How do you prepare it pls?
Re: Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
e still remain.. Come chop
make I grab malt we will drink after

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Nsala (White) Soup That Will Make You Keep Asking For More (Photos,Video / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? / Best Preservatives For Cake.....let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.