Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn (16860 Views)

Are You Still On The Fence About Diving Into Online Skills? / The Most Profitable Online Skills You Can Learn Today To Change Your Life. / How True Are These Online Jobs That Pays By Working From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Cyril009(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2021
Good day house I am 18 years old which of these online skills would you recommend to learn I wrote waec last year September lost my dad in December I worked at a factory in November then took a leave for my dad's burial when I got back I was no longer needed at the factory for the two months I have been helping my mom in the shop I love helping my mum but I think I can do better so please help

Photoshop Mastery
Phisphing
Web developer & design
SEO : Search Engine Optimization
Ethical hacking
Photography
Graphic design
Copywriting
Google adwords
Facebook,Instagram & Messenger ads
Digital marketing
Transcription & captioning

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by javasnow: 3:13pm On May 08, 2021
Either digital marketing or web designing.
They're the easiest to get started with, I am teach them incase you run into any challenge.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
Ethical hacking

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Koloboy111: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
cruise nation i remain with my focus dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQRTSa2uqt4
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by iamyemiakins(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2021
At this level of yours, go for either Photography or Digital Marketing.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Lalami3232(m): 3:35pm On May 08, 2021
If u have the brain, learn all cus this 9ja eeh, person no dey know wetin go pay am.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by slawormiir: 3:35pm On May 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ethical hacking anyday anytime twice on Saturday

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Badbunny: 3:36pm On May 08, 2021
[code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Sirmuel1(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2021
You can learn almost everything online. You just need data, time and electricity.

Modified: I didn't read what you wrote. I dey hungry jare no vex

13 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Fedrick100: 3:36pm On May 08, 2021
Please recommend for me also,I’m also looking for online business to learn
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 08, 2021
Lalami3232:
If u have the brain, learn all cus this 9ja eeh, person no dey know wetin go pay am.

grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by doctokwus: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dindirin!
That's d only thing you know how to type.
Even when a young man is seeking serious advice on how to legitimately make a way out for himself.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Simplythebest: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
If u have the fund pls go for ethical hacking

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by maxzzo1(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ethical hacking
I no understand?
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by bularuz(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Ethical hacking
How do you make money in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by QorQe: 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
Work on a six months contract writing articles from home.

Remuneration : 500,000 Naira.

If this opportunity interests you, signify your interest by sending a message on WhatsApp on

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Yusfunoble(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Web dev or Dig marketing
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by nizelgirl(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Graphic design and web development. But you can add others when you have mastered the two I mention

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
@Poster, Learn Blogging Business And Thank Later, Get In Touch With Us On Whatsapp For More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Dekingmoses(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
I recommend digital marketing first, I learnt this course online and it as fetch alot of money through hard word and persistent.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Muhammadjamil: 3:45pm On May 08, 2021
Web developer & design
Ethical hacking

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by yusufu16: 3:47pm On May 08, 2021
Cyril009:
Good day house I am 18 years old which of these online skills would you recommend to learn I wrote waec last year September lost my dad in December I worked at a factory in November then took a leave for my dad's burial when I got back I was no longer needed at the factory for the two months I have been helping my mom in the shop I love helping my mum but I think I can do better so please help

Photoshop Mastery
Phisphing
Web developer & design
Ethical hacking
Photography
Graphic design
Copywriting
Google adwords
Digital marketing

Graphic design with expertise in UI/UX Design
Digital Marketing

If I were you, I will forget about nigeria schools and go for online courses in these fields.
I wasted my precious life in the name of going to university.

11 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Ebookherbs(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2021
go and learn an offline trade.
then come online to advertise your business

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by sylve11: 3:48pm On May 08, 2021
I like to learn one too. Just confused one which to learn. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by RxHero18: 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
Learn crpto-trading my Broda... I made 3million naira with 50k under the space of one month in crpto cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
Cyril009:

Photoshop Mastery
Phisphing
Web developer & design
Ethical hacking
Photography
Graphic design
Copywriting
Google adwords
Digital marketing

Ethical Hacking is very good. If u live in the developed world, u will make it. Take note that I never mentioned if u live here in Nigeria. If u do, ur strictly on ur own...

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Cousin9999: 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
Ethical hacking

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by A305: 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
You write good. Only a little improvement with punctuations and you good to go writing and publishing books on Amazon, when you begin to earn royalty — it is for life or even outlive you, provided Amazon won't shut down their website.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Skillsnigeria: 3:54pm On May 08, 2021
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masters Energy Jobs Onuaku Uturu / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / 700,000 Apply For 500 FIRS Jobs - Tunde Fowler, FIRS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.