Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn (16875 Views)

Are You Still On The Fence About Diving Into Online Skills? / The Most Profitable Online Skills You Can Learn Today To Change Your Life. / How True Are These Online Jobs That Pays By Working From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by iLegendd(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2021
For someone like me that has ideas of all you listed and knows 95% of them, copywriting is the best.

Life is a business of buying and selling and with copywriting, SEO and digitial marketing is a done deal. Ethical hacking pays huge sum for one transaction, but copywriting pays you forever even when you're gone.

Do you want to make money while you sleep or labor your ass off to make money? Make your choice.

All of them are great — trust me, but the ones that will help you create a product you can sell for life is the best. Programing, graphics, etc. will also fetch you money while you sleep if you develop a digital product.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by sulorog(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Sales and Marketing.

Naija hard, you need to go out there and make a living.

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Affordable megatron 40,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Bros, are u saying u open new Facebook AC, WhatsApp AC and Twitter AC for this business. Are u not going to pay money to these companies that u use their platform to show case your products? I did answer to these questions please. Thank you
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by XcepXlargeGlory: 6:06pm On May 08, 2021
Please, are you on WhatsApp?

RxHero18:
Learn crpto-trading my Broda... I made 3million naira with 50k under the space of one month in crpto cool
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
RxHero18:
Learn crpto-trading my Broda... I made 3million naira with 50k under the space of one month in crpto cool
Hello, Please can i send you a personal message? I have been stock with this crypto trading? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by RxHero18: 6:26pm On May 08, 2021
XcepXlargeGlory:
Please, are you on WhatsApp?

Yep... Bt I can't drop my number ....sorry abt dat
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by RxHero18: 6:27pm On May 08, 2021
Pelaiye2703:

Hello, Please can i send you a personal message? I have been stock with this crypto trading? Thanks!
You can send me a pm...
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by isaythetruth(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2021
Copywriting is easy to learn. That's what I am doing presently. Once you know how to sell with words, you are good to go. God bless Venzal for me.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by McStoic(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2021
RxHero18:
I keep hearing and reading about making money in crypto trading. What platform do you use? Binance?
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by McStoic(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2021
landforeast:
You didn't add blogging.
The problem is that Nigerians are not going about blogging in the right way, I know many guys who are making over 7 figure income through blogging.
Nwanne any link to that?
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by McStoic(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2021
RxHero18:

I would be honest bro... In crpto-trading , the most important thing is learning how to use Binance app and trust wallet to buy and hold tokens.... You can search for videos on how to use Binance app on youtube ...that was where I learnt it from too...

Okay from YouTube? So you were self taught?
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by RxHero18: 7:14pm On May 08, 2021
McStoic:

Okay from YouTube? So you were self taught?
Yep... Youtube together with a mentor...
Anyway my goal this year by God's grace is to make atleast $50000( 25 million naira ) before this year runs out.....
Disclaimer : I can't teach anyone because am currently doing my internship program in a teaching hospital... So I don't have time and am still newbie and still learning abt the crpto-trading... just posted abt my earnings to motivate our youths to put more interest in the crpto-world ... Yahoo is nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by XcepXlargeGlory: 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
Ok but what about your email I'd?

[qu cryote author=RxHero18 post=101500084]

Yep... Bt I can't drop my number ....sorry abt dat [/quote]
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Nature8(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
Cyril009:
Good day house I am 18 years old which of these online skills would you recommend to learn I wrote waec last year September lost my dad in December I worked at a factory in November then took a leave for my dad's burial when I got back I was no longer needed at the factory for the two months I have been helping my mom in the shop I love helping my mum but I think I can do better so please help

Photoshop Mastery
Phisphing
Web developer & design
SEO : Search Engine Optimization
Ethical hacking
Photography
Graphic design
Copywriting
Google adwords
Facebook,Instagram & Messenger ads
Digital marketing
Transcription & captioning

Need to learn too
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Thobie85: 7:32pm On May 08, 2021
Also interested in the online course....

Can someone recommend any website??
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by bumzydaprince: 7:41pm On May 08, 2021
Thobie85:
Also interested in the online course....

Can someone recommend any website??

YouTube can help u..check for the full course..mostly and hour plus time frame videos ..
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Grateful007: 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
Cyril009:
Good day house I am 18 years old which of these online skills would you recommend to learn I wrote waec last year September lost my dad in December I worked at a factory in November then took a leave for my dad's burial when I got back I was no longer needed at the factory for the two months I have been helping my mom in the shop I love helping my mum but I think I can do better so please help

Photoshop Mastery
Phisphing
Web developer & design
SEO : Search Engine Optimization
Ethical hacking
Photography
Graphic design
Copywriting
Google adwords
Facebook,Instagram & Messenger ads
Digital marketing
Transcription & captioning
learn Forex bro
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Topmaike007(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
A305:
You write good. Only a little improvement with punctuations and you good to go writing and publishing books on Amazon, when you begin to earn royalty — it is for life or even outlive you, provided Amazon website won't shut down their website.
how does this work?
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by kmaxx(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Sales and Marketing.

Naija hard, you need to go out there and make a living.

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Affordable megatron 40,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

Wow... Uber/Bolt in Abuja!

I'm interested in this your business model ooh. Especially the foodstuff part.

We fit vibe?
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by anzaku47(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2021
DabeVih:

Everything bolded still falls under Digital marketing and pays alot if mastered.

If you have an above average I.Q kindly consider I.T sir, you will have more leverage but it's a bit challenging to learn

Finally check the Mega Bundle below if it interest you, c0n tact me
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by grandstar(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
A305:
You write good. Only a little improvement with punctuations and you good to go writing and publishing books on Amazon, when you begin to earn royalty — it is for life or even outlive you, provided Amazon website won't shut down their website.

I'm thinking of writing children stories.

I'm thinking of selling them for $2.99 each.If it sells average, how many books do you expect to sell monthly. Thank you.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
RxHero18:

You can send me a pm...
I just did, thanks!
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by investorMK(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2021
RxHero18:
bro pls but me through
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Agbaboyeksu: 10:01pm On May 08, 2021
If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn Graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue "https://bit .ly/olatomidec" on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 08, 2021
I need somebody to teach digital marketing my email is deleola77@gmail.com
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Sheriman(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can guess the 'university ' you attended. If you attend good schools, even the quality of your roommates,coursemates, and lecturers alone will not make you call such time a waste. I attended the University of Lagos and I have nothing but gratitude to God for those He brought my way while there. Attending university in great schools build self esteem, great confidence and right network early for you in life, university is not only to read and pass and that's why online schools are never adequate and never done for some of the leading courses in the university sir.
If you want to further your education, go for great schools and you will see the difference. All these 'universities ' where most of the undergraduates live off campus and doing live-in couples and lecturers demanding they buy handouts every now and then are, sadly, not universities.
You are very very right. University is different from University.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by kayode69(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2021
The point is everyone will all recommend what work for them.
You have to ask yourself what you really think is the best for you

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Bezaholib: 11:41pm On May 08, 2021
Please I will like to learn digital marketing, ethinical[quote author=iLegendd post=101498674]For someone like me that has ideas of all you listed and knows 95% of them, copywriting is the best.

Life is a business of buying and selling and with copywriting, SEO and digitial marketing is a done deal. Ethical hacking pays huge sum for one transaction, but copywriting pays you forever even when you're gone.

Do you want to make money while you sleep or labor your ass off to make money? Make your choice.

All of them are great — trust me, but the ones that will help you create a product you can sell for life is the best. Programing, graphics, etc. will also fetch you money while you sleep if you develop a digital product.

Pls can i get your WhatsApp phone number? This is my email: seidi.amadu1973@outlook.com
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by HaykynLibra: 1:21am On May 09, 2021
Say more bro, how?
RxHero18:
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Danisaint112(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2021
Let me educate you a little. No matter what you are learning. Copywriting is Sacrosanct.

If you have any online skill but dont know how to sell them you will still remain broke.

If you ask me, I would say you should learn Affiliate Marketing as that is the new oil well.

Someone I know made 1.1 million naira from this last month by just lieing on his bed and pressing his phone (without living the comfort of his home).

"Affiliate marketing is the act of selling digital products online descent and good commission."

And proper and professional affiliate marketing consist of the following skills:
Some which you have mentioned;

Basic Web design skills,
Basic graphic design skills,
Graphic design
Copywriting
Facebook ads
And Instagram ads
Email marketing

There is a course created by a Nigerian that will teach you how to make money with all these skills mentioned affiliate marketing.

The course is would also teach you how to market any digital product online. It is also a digital marketing course.

And trust me it is worth every penny you put in it. Every! smiley

If you need more info whatsApp me with the number below
+2347043132020

And yes everyone reading this right now is free send me a message on WhatsApp too

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by kdfinest(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2021
RxHero18:
na wetin I wan learn be this o but na capital dey yah man.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Nobody: 5:59am On May 09, 2021
isaythetruth:
Copywriting is easy to learn. That's what I am doing presently. Once you know how to sell with words, you are good to go. God bless Venzal for me.
Brother please put me through.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Afokesco(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2021
RxHero18:

Yep... Youtube together with a mentor...
Anyway my goal this year by God's grace is to make atleast $50000( 25 million naira ) before this year runs out.....
Disclaimer : I can't teach anyone because am currently doing my internship program in a teaching hospital... So I don't have time and am still newbie and still learning abt the crpto-trading... just posted abt my earnings to motivate our youths to put more interest in the crpto-world ... Yahoo is nonsense!!!
bro where do you reside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland HR, How Do You Ensure Fairness When You Receive Thousands Of Cvs?. / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / NHIS Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.