Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn (16879 Views)

Are You Still On The Fence About Diving Into Online Skills? / The Most Profitable Online Skills You Can Learn Today To Change Your Life. / How True Are These Online Jobs That Pays By Working From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Enyimbafc: 6:38am On May 09, 2021
Grateful007:
learn Forex bro
Pls bros how can i learn forex trading
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by economist4real(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2021
Chat me on o8o943I599o but I charge ooo
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by freesoul12: 10:04am On May 09, 2021
grandstar:

I'm thinking of writing children stories.

I'm thinking of selling them for $2.99 each.If it sells average, how many books do you expect to sell monthly. Thank you.

With my little experience boss, try to write them in series, dont just write 2 or 3 and sit back. Your earnings depends on the market momentum for those books . Although im into non fiction. But i have friends that gross nothing less than $950 monthly with 14 fiction books. Target 10 to 12 children books before you can start expecting passive income from it. Peace.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Abrahamjnr: 11:24am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Charpell post=101496072]
Hello, my condolence to your family. I admire your courage in taking a bold step for yourself. Every skill you listed above is great but not all skill are sellable. For example those advising you to learn ethical hacking, after learning can you get a job in the 3 months?
I am a programmer and there is always oppurtunites in the field. The tech industry is blomming, go for Web Developer & Design, its an easy step to tech.
Cheers[/quote
I'm really interested in learning web Dev and design where can I learn it or can u teach me please
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by isaythetruth(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2021
INFP:
Brother please put me through.
of cos I will. I will mention you in a dead thread and give you all the information and guidance you need and also put you in our telegram group.
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Fedrick100: 9:18pm On May 09, 2021
isaythetruth:
of cos I will. I will mention you in a dead thread and give you all the information and guidance you need and also put you in our telegram group.

Sir I’m also interested to learn,I’ve been looking for someone to teach me
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 09, 2021
isaythetruth:
Thank u sir. I'm going to follow you now.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by iamlinco(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2021
isaythetruth:
mention me too bro, I'm interested. Thanks
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Charpell(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Abrahamjnr post=101518162][/quote]
Udemy, YouTube, Coursera

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by Ennybouy(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
Than you for this business idea. You have given some of us another dimension to marketing.

For me personally, I love to rub minds with people who like to explore different aspect of business,as one chain of business isn't enough.

Pls sir,I'll love have you as a mentor by the side,in having different business ideas.

Thanks sir.
ecomalchemist:
Sales and Marketing.

Naija hard, you need to go out there and make a living.

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Affordable megatron 40,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by ajog1: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by RxHero18: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
ajog1:

Hello chief, it's said that when a student is ready, the master comes forth. I have had this post in mind since I first came across it. Please is there a way I could reach out to you?
Lol they is no way bro

But if you know how to buy a coin... I would advise you to buy Mimir... The coin is trading on Gate.io exchange
Re: Which Of These Online Skills Would You Recommend For Me To Learn by lookyzy: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2022
For someone like me that has ideas of all you listed and knows 95% of them, copywriting is the best.

Life is a business of buying and selling and with copywriting, SEO and digitial marketing is a done deal. Ethical hacking pays huge sum for one transaction, but copywriting pays you forever even when you're gone.

Do you want to make money while you sleep or labor your ass off to make money? Make your choice.

All of them are great — trust me, but the ones that will help you create a product you can sell for life is the best. Programing, graphics, etc. will also fetch you money while you sleep if you develop a digital product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / NHIS Interview / Can I Get A Job With My NYSC Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.