Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page (459 Views)

How To Create A Landing Page With Wordpress / Pls Direct Me On How To Make A Landing Page / How To Create A Landing Page | Sales Page Without A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page by kannex: 10:49pm On May 03, 2021
i have this digital product that i will like to sell i need a landing page website that payment gateway will be integrated to it please if you can design a landing an eyecatching landing page that is not that expensive then state your price in the comment section
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page by classicben3: 10:53pm On May 03, 2021
Send me a mail

we.share@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page by LMServices: 11:56pm On May 03, 2021
kannex:
i have this digital product that i will like to sell i need a landing page website that payment gateway will be integrated to it please if you can design a landing an eyecatching landing page that is not that expensive then state your price in the comment section
Hello, we can assist create a stunning, fluid and fast landing page for your digital product and integrate a payment gateway system with 5 payment gateways including but not limited to direct transfer, Web Payment and USSD payment options.

You can reach us on WhatsApp via the phone number in the signature below.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page by replybbot(m): 2:32am On May 04, 2021
kannex:
If you have yet gotten any that suits you based on price or experience, I'll recommend those guys at iVTemplates. Excellent landing pages with pricing per your terms. I already used their service.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page by charixel: 5:21am On May 04, 2021
I will create a sales funnel for your digital product. You can get my service for free which is conditional or for a very affordable price. Check my signature to chat me on whatsapp
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Landing Page by jackfruit800: 7:19am On May 05, 2021
These days, you can easily create a website on your own using some website builders... I would like to recommend that you check out the service from https://www.webstarts.com/designs where you can also find some awesome templates for those builders. You will surely find them interesting to you, good luck with it, guys smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Website I Can Access Without Data In Nigeria / Web Designer As A Partner Is Needed / Rate The New Website I Am Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.