Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? (75505 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Funke Olakunrin: Why Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Blamed... / Why Are Leah Sharibu's Parent Not Being Blamed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by Sunnyja: 11:04am On May 05, 2021
Mynd44:

Do you even know the job of a legislator? Because even building toilets is a whole lot.

His job is to got to the housge and talk not capital project.
"And what has he talked"?!

1 Like

Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by Smartgeek(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2021
midehi2:

I tire oo, i single handedly built a toilet in my father's compound.

This coming from this guy, i weak.....i be think say something dey upstairs grin
I want to believe he's only joking. Cos no sane enlightened human being on earth should be making such a důmb statement.

1 Like

Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by CEOwatazs: 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
Mynd44:

The do not receive constituency allowance. It never goes into their account, the ministry of works pays it to the contractors.

Their job is to suggest projects and contractors. Even the awarding of such contracts is dependent on the approval of the ministry

Mynd44 with all due respect F.uck you for saying this. You're part of this country's wahala.

You can go ahead and call for ma band on NL if you so wish, the platform is loosing among people as a result of people like you posting nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by seguno2: 1:39pm On May 05, 2021
Atlas9:
Oga did the PVC ever work to determine the winner of any election?
Have things deteriorated to the point where you reckon God is powerless to effect a relief for suffering Nigerians?

How does faith without works is dead, equals to God is powerless please

1 Like

Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 05, 2021
seguno2:

How does faith without works is dead, equals to God is powerless please

By works, do you mean rigging? What I am saying is, when the problem becomes bigger than what man can handle, God becomes the last resort.
Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by Mummyfour(f): 2:55pm On May 05, 2021
favour32:

Ok,that River Niger like bridge ;
Wey he single handedly built and come display him signboard as the agadagidi wey build am.
grin yes exactly. That is the kind of bridge he sees whenever he travels out for vacation to Europe,Asia and America. So he decided to be replicating it in his constituency.
Look the picture well, you go see say na suspended bridge

1 Like

Re: How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? by midehi2(f): 3:59pm On May 05, 2021
Smartgeek:
I want to believe he's only joking. Cos no sane enlightened human being on earth should be making such a důmb statement.
Ok, let's believe so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.