Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Can You Write Biology Lessons? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Can You Write Biology Lessons? (5033 Views)

Iuseba University Of Economics And Applied Biology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write Biology Lessons? by Homextras: 12:14am On May 04, 2021
Hello,
Please DM me if you can write 20 biology lessons for a fee. I will share with you sample of questions.

Qualification.
You must be good in biology, because this is like SS3 level biology.
Can adhere to timeline, very strict timeline with no stories. Emphasis- no stories with solution submission PLEASE.
Timeline is 5 days max for 20 lessons.
Must snap or scan back completed answers in A4 paper written in clear handwriting, or typed out as the case maybe.
You will get free data for your task.
We will agree on a fair fee and I will send you the lessons by email, and you will send back daily answers to my email.
Watsapp only pls- 080.3503-4841.

Thank you
Re: Can You Write Biology Lessons? by Agbalagbi2013: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Send me a DM
Re: Can You Write Biology Lessons? by UltimateStarman: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Homextras:
Hello,
Please DM me if you can write 20 biology lessons for a fee. I will share with you sample of questions.

Qualification.
You must be good in biology, because this is like SS3 level biology.
Can adhere to timeline, very strict timeline with no stories. Emphasis- no stories with solution submission PLEASE.
Timeline is 5 days max for 20 lessons.
Must snap or scan back completed answers in A4 paper written in clear handwriting, or typed out as the case maybe.
You will get free data for your task.
We will agree on a fair fee and I will send you the lessons by email, and you will send back daily answers to my email.
Watsapp only pls- 080.3503-4841.

Thank you
you are blessed

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Into Panafricauniverity. NO JAMB Needed / Unilag 2020 Balloting (new Latest Update) / Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.