Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place (39536 Views)

Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by mensos544: 10:22am On May 04, 2021
Too much. May he reunites wit his fmly.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by helinues: 10:23am On May 04, 2021
Hope he wasn't abducted by his business associates
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Righteousness2(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2021
I Pray for a Desperate Divine intervention for your Dad in JESUS Name

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Andyvilly: 10:23am On May 04, 2021
what happened to organizing a search party and neighborhood watch, back in my days we have such. may he return safely
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2021
Hmmm. I cannot even invite anyone to this country again. I that used to encourage people in diaspora to visit. Mehn! Never. Especially one babe like that with Ev.... username. Even she comes, I will never step her side to even say hello before dem talk rubbish. Never! Ha! Naija is tough now. A beg make she come her Naija on her own. Will never visit her. Never!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by alfasexy: 10:23am On May 04, 2021
Don't pay them. Please save your money for the funeral.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 10:24am On May 04, 2021
na politician?
and seu n is posting it after 3rd may. useless nairaland
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by alpha2zulu: 10:25am On May 04, 2021
[s]
Andyvilly:
what happened to organizing a search party and neighborhood watch, back in my days we have such.
[/s]
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by tuzle(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2021
Bihari has killed this country
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:29am On May 04, 2021
............and the security challenges keeps getting worse sad
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Dumte(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2021
A hungry policeman can do anything to get money. Don't be surprised to hear that the Nigeria police have an idea of what is going on.
I rest my case
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Andyvilly: 10:34am On May 04, 2021
alpha2zulu:
[s][/s]
Retard!

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Asgard73: 10:36am On May 04, 2021
Chicken have come to roast

You insult Kanu and esn with your alternate ...what you wish igbos and other Nigerians is quietly coming to you

Heaven punish any igbo that will pity you yoruba

Pray he’s release only if you learn to live in peace with your neighbors

Otherwise is all man for his self

Now you understand how it feel if others lament of their death ones by Fulani while your Yoruba brothers will only come and celebrate

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Chummynoni(m): 10:38am On May 04, 2021
gradually, kidnapping is now the hotdeal in Nigeria. all thanks too brother bullhari
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2021
obembet:
A twitter user took to his handle to tweet about his father seen captured by kidnappers at his work place in mowe, ogun State

He tweeted saying...

My dad has been kidnapped since Saturday evening at his work place at Mowe Ogun state, and the kidnappers are currently asking for the sum of 100 million or else he’ll be shot dead tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd of may!!! And the police are doing very little to help the situation.

Source: https://twitter.com/vanilar_xo/status/1389312077727256581?s=19

mowe for front here. These kidnappers aka bandits are already everywhere all thanks to the complacency of this govt. They don't just give a damn about the masses only if it enriches their pocket. And during election time now they would want us to vote for them. Thunder ooooooooo.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 10:42am On May 04, 2021
Social media won't help your case, would only be a trend with a hashtag for some days.....brace yourselves and pray if you're spiritual.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by anigbajumo(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2021
Asgard73:

You insult Kanu and esn with your alternate ...what you wish igbos and other Nigerians is quietly coming to you

Now you understand how it feel if others lament of their death ones by Fulani while your Yoruba brothers will only come and celebrate

See these senseless person talking as IF SE is spared from what's going on, u must be dunce. I swear to God who made me, Obina elder sister which is one of our workers told me their parents av left their Village in Abia for city because of the activities of gun men around their vicinity. Keep on saying rubbish as if some section of the country is not affected.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Reelmii: 10:45am On May 04, 2021
100 million ke I am sure if ur dad had up to that in his account he wont be in Nigeria

I pray God touches their heart
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Owodiran1(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nigeria is now a lawless country, courtesy to the vegetable of a man in Aso rock, everything is completely crumbled to the ground, Let everybody just buy and own arms like the Americans since the security forces in this country can't protecting us anymore.
but what really annoys me and baffles me pass is how can a man earning let's say maximum of 200k par month and be asking of 100 million Ransome in 24 hours....... Like i don't understand.......
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by mkoabiola: 10:47am On May 04, 2021
The lifeless vegetable is less concern in aso rock..

No tactics...
No action.
No words.

It is well oo
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by NaijaSumigan: 10:47am On May 04, 2021
Mr Buhari should resign now... Only GOD knows the evil Buhari did when he was in the military.

GOD is exposing Buhari's evil days
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 10:50am On May 04, 2021
Asgard73:

How do you know it's even fulani?

How do you know all the victims are Yoruba and not some igbos?

Are you sure you aren't rettarded?

The lady who was killed while job seeking wasn't raped and killed by fulani herdsmen but her kinsman, did you see any Yoruba making a mockery of the situation.......your hate and bitterness towards the Yorubas is only the beginning of your sorrows in life, all your wishes and plans for yorubaland will happen 100 fold in igboland, you've been so blinded and made stupid by hate that it has killed your ability to reason......I always say that you Igbos are subhuman scum, not fit to be around with humans and everyday my theory proves true. Bastard.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Frales6(f): 10:53am On May 04, 2021
honestly I don't know what this country is turning into ooo. nowhere is safe now. hmmm. God abeg oo
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by otokx(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2021
A farmer that produces food, what is all this?
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Olajah81: 10:58am On May 04, 2021
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street(Imobido, Iperu Remo, Ogun state)

one useless boy went and impregnated her...

greedy people everywhere
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Elsueno: 10:59am On May 04, 2021
100 million naira? If he he can make that kind of money in a such small amount of time,, would he even be at that location without adequate security.

This kidnappers are armatures, police can easily score points with thier bodies if they actually tried
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by bigpicture001: 11:00am On May 04, 2021
This is what the southwest caused the country in 2019 by voting senselessly, I can forgive the 2015vote cuz everyone was overwhelmed by the media hype....

My take is that they should face the consequences........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.