Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place (39519 Views)

Toyota Corolla Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In The Evening At Abak With Gps Tracker. / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial. / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by franktech(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2021
Go an tell this lady one Nigeria if his dad is shot dead or probably their family Voted Buhari so that Igbo people will not benefit because for some Yoruba people once Igbos have setback, they are overjoyed no matter the circumstance. Yoruba should man up and break away from this their Fulani masters.
If you continue to sow the seed of one Nigeria, you will rip it IJN.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 11:03am On May 04, 2021
If the kidnapers spoke English....what's their accent?

Then you will know
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by lucky4west: 11:04am On May 04, 2021
men!!! life expectations for naija na all time low now, when u go out and return in peace kneel down thank Baba God because e no easy...to reach ur farm na wahala.....where farmer want see 100m pay for ransom? .....even after payment safe return is not guaranteed.....una mhen dis obodo don hard ooh
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by emonis88: 11:04am On May 04, 2021
There is someone close to u people u knew about his movement on that day , or her dad had a scheduled time dat he always visits his farm, a friend or family member knows about it, such person is involved with d kidnappers . D person gave d info, kidnappers can't just randomly kidnap anybody, what of if d person no get money.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by iammo(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Dominique
oam4j
this is what this place is turning to

Why not leave nairaland instead of throwing curses on Nairalanders

the mods have been silent and you took them for granted
probably you've explored a way to curse nairalanders.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Don't even be an hypocrite ngadaAwo cos I really don't have your time

This was what I replied>>>

Where is iammo?, helinus, maqqb, arrewa, etc - when issues like this comes up; they will run away to comment. But when they hear that Police station is burned down in the S/E, they will jump like monkey to comment. When they hear IPOB or ESN - they will jump like rabit to comment.

Anybody in this forum supporting "One Nigeria" on the face of these daily killings, kidnapping, unemployment, poverty, high cost of food and fake subsidy payment - May God Almighty and the Angels of War never depart from giving them TROUBLE IN THEIR FAMILIES, HOME AND KINDRED in the name of Jesus! Amen.
All those supporting Buhari, Tinubu and APC evil policies should face what those in the North East are facing all the days of their lives in Jesus name - Amen. May it never be well with them and their families. May they never find happiness and God should show no mercy for their deceitful lifestyle forever and ever - Amen. These are the kinds of things you will see WHEN YOU READ THE KORAN/QUORAN

ngadaAwo if you and your type think you can drag my family into this kindly think again because when things start escalating it won't be fun
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by samwillyco1(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2021
NIGERIA is GONE
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by chrisblack: 11:07am On May 04, 2021
paulolee:
chaaai....just too bad....the family should jus pray and give them whatever you have and pray they accept because it seems this kidnapping issues av come to stay..
please leave d police out of it, who knows if they aint helping them with guns??
what if they don't have money
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 11:08am On May 04, 2021
Apc change, grin, i feel your pain sorry cry
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Epiphany2020: 11:12am On May 04, 2021
What is now the essence of sim registration if such criminals cannot be tracked? But the are very good to track endsars. Useless government.
Freestainworld:
Nigeria is now a lawless country, courtesy to the vegetable of a man in Aso rock, everything is completely crumbled to the ground, Let everybody just buy and own arms like the Americans since the security forces in this country can't protecting us anymore.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by OyinO: 11:12am On May 04, 2021
Kandeed:
I know a father in Heaven who can do all things

Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

This was what was said in Leah Sharibu's kidnapping but we know how the story ended.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by charlesucheh(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2021
michlins:
Dear DSS, this is the kind of situation you have to arise and work assiduously to ensure that the victim and his family don't cry.

Anything short of that and Nigeria has failed the family again and don't expect them to believe that the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct.

This is my advice which you can disregard completely
Rather than coming to rant VOA their robotic spoke person that they will deal with people who utter unsavoury words..
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Innomach(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2021
menix:

It's now time for the same police we despise to do magic
I pray his captors set him free..
Are the police not getting paid mainly for this kind of work?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by musa234(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2021
This is the Nigeria Tinubu is saying buhari will protect Nigeria.. Thunder fire Tinubu
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by socialmediaman: 11:23am On May 04, 2021
menix:

It's now time for the same police we despise to do magic

I pray his captors set him free..

Kind of callous, don't you think? People did not just wake up to despise police. Think about all the atrocities the bad ones among them have committed through the years before you blame people. It's time for them to do their jobs to earn some goodwill

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by winkmart: 11:23am On May 04, 2021
Sorry
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 11:25am On May 04, 2021
Kandeed:
I know a father in Heaven who can do all things

Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Bleep off! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Victor1097: 11:29am On May 04, 2021
This is really unfortunate. A farmer should pay N100m. Our leaders have failed us. At this point legislation of firearms should be on the table in our National Assembly especially for high risk professions and places.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Grace001: 11:30am On May 04, 2021
Tinubu has said Nigerians will feel safe under President Muhammadu Buhari’s government, Nigerians will feel safe and be happy.

Everyone is just happy, jumping for joy. Wow

Nigeria is a shithole where anyone can be kidnapped anytime any day anywhere, so don’t think you’re safe.

That man wouldn’t have thought he would be kidnapped, but this is where we found ourselves.

I hope he gain his freedom soon

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Kobicove(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2021
The king kidnap nonsense is slowly starting yo catch on in other parts of the country sad

1 Like

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by dalass(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2021
Mowe, Ogun state

At what level will the Governor agree he has insecurity problems on his hands
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2021
If you have 100m give them , maybe nah his own punishment for voting a Clown as president
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by hush15: 11:47am On May 04, 2021
michlins:
Dear DSS, this is the kind of situation you have to arise and work assiduously to ensure that the victim and his family don't cry.

Anything short of that and Nigeria has failed the family again and don't expect them to believe that the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct.

This is my advice which you can disregard completely

Which DSS are u referring to ? Cos the DSS I know, na only Father Mbaka be their next target for his so called divisive statements. Funny people.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2021
Anaerobi:
hmmmmm

Nigeria is now something else.

those days, kidnapping is a very deadly and dangerous thing.

whoever goes into it, knows he's bw life and dead. but now, because they kidnappers have political support, they are also support and aided by security operatives, it's now the fastest growing industries in Nigeria.

the most painful part is killing the victim.

what happened to our sanity?

thou shall not kill which is the 10 commandment, na only for my Bible e dey?

or does Islam encourage killing?

I think u are right. They know it’s bandits mostly bt yet can’t go after them.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by BePrepared: 11:55am On May 04, 2021
Anaerobi:
hmmmmm

Nigeria is now something else.

those days, kidnapping is a very deadly and dangerous thing.

whoever goes into it, knows he's bw life and dead. but now, because they kidnappers have political support, they are also support and aided by security operatives, it's now the fastest growing industries in Nigeria.

the most painful part is killing the victim.

what happened to our sanity?

thou shall not kill which is the 10 commandment, na only for my Bible e dey?

or does Islam encourage killing?

God forbid Islam doesn't support killing, Islam is a religion of peace and joy.
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by lawalmovichhhh: 12:02pm On May 04, 2021
DESMOND IDIOT, Can you see your life outside
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 04, 2021
Police only negotiate with the kidnappers, btw Ogun state is becoming dangerous, hmm the west side is really becoming the wild west of naija, skull miners have added kidnapping to their cv. angry
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by helinues: 12:14pm On May 04, 2021
iammo:

Don't even be an hypocrite ngadaAwo cos I really don't have your time

This was what I replied>>>

ngadaAwo if you and your type think you can drag my family into this kindly think again because when things start escalating it won't be fun

The guy has been really struggling with English words...

We have advised him to grab a copy of Brighter grammar but he dey form one big boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by AllenSpencer: 12:16pm On May 04, 2021
Clearly has the handwriting of IPOB
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by iammo(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

The guy has been really struggling with English words...

We have advised him to grab a copy of Brighter grammar but he dey form one big boy

Hahahaaa...

We even downloaded the cover page for him
ngadaAwo go and buy brighter grammar

Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Josywhyte: 12:33pm On May 04, 2021
Where do they want u guys to get that kind of money from? If una get N100m una for no dey dis hell fire of a country. Naija sef don sour finish I swear
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by kestolove95(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2021
100million ke...fine man for that matter fah
Re: My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place by Oracleforce: 12:45pm On May 04, 2021
adadike:
Gbam! My sister start calling on God, he is the only one that can do it at this critical hour. I will join you in prayer

Dumbass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion / Nigerians React As Tunde Ednut Shares Video Of Detergent That Washes Currency / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.