Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer (21097 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by pedrilo: 9:26am On May 04, 2021
SEGLIZ:

is this about wrestling power from apc for pdp or wrestling Nigeria from this evil collection we parade as administrator of our wealth and resources in this nation.
Every journey begins with a step.
In a democracy, u need a political party to effect power change, and at the moment we only have two major parties that can honestly win presidential elections in Nigeria.
So lets wrestle power from APC first then we ship out the evil collection of bad administrators in PDP.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by peteregwu(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2021
Oshokalo:
y is no youths talking about YDPN una don forget endsars in a hurry,we need a candidate for the party

abeg forget that side .it won't work. The race is between apc and pdp whether we like it or not.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Nifemi2512(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2021
Smiles.
Am a political analyst, same rule applies everywhere. Even the USA...Hilary Clinton NEVER will come out to criticize Donald Trump openly. Her party, the Democrats are responsible for doing that.(quote author=helinues post=101364770]

Don't tell me you have a future ambition in contesting for any political post ooo[/quote]
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Nobody: 9:27am On May 04, 2021
johnmartus:
I knew very well that you have not cast a vote in your life do you even have PC. If yes send it to my email 50k for you .
unfortunately you don't only want to take me outside nairaland, you want to infringe on my privacy for audio 50k
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Emotionss: 9:27am On May 04, 2021
Any political part that has a notherner as its flag bearer will win 2023 election.

Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Ventura1: 9:28am On May 04, 2021
Can someone share Atiku's view on herdsmen attacks and open grazing of cattles?

What will he do differently?
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by blazepascal(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

I took a pill in Ibiza - Mike Posner
thanks but let me check it iut
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by blazepascal(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

I took a pill in Ibiza - Mike Posner
thanks but let me check it out
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by joyairemiya: 9:30am On May 04, 2021
i said it then that if Tinubu picks any of these youths shouting Youth Party in his campaign, they will quickly jump at it
Oshokalo:
y is no youths talking about YDPN una don forget endsars in a hurry,we need a candidate for the party
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Nobody: 9:34am On May 04, 2021
Minemrys:

right n0w, i d0n't want a n0rtherner whether hausa or fulani. I d0n't mind religi0n, just s0me0ne with guts to have a say on what goes and doesn't in his govt.
Unfortunately only a Northern Muslim can give you that now not because of competence but because of politics.

Should a southern come now and start putting Fulani in their place the north would raise it's ugly head and start talking of witch Hunt, bigotry etc

Remember Gej had plans up to restructuring for this country but the north didn't let him
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by wwwihy: 9:34am On May 04, 2021
pedrilo:

At the moment, we are looking for a candidate from a region with voting strength, to wrestle power from APC first, subsequently the east can have an easy ride to aso rock with PDP and power of incumbency.
Any attempt to gamble with dis election like 2015 with a candidate from a region with no voting strength, BAT will have a smooth ride to aso rock.
Let's use wisdom and not emotions and sentiments

Fulani Slaves

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by detectivejones: 9:35am On May 04, 2021
Sad, what happened to the said zoning? why are two northerners still on list

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by berrystunn(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2021
paulolee:
same old sets of wine with new bottles.....whats the difference between these same old men with buhari??

One is holding NEPA certificate
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by wwwihy: 9:36am On May 04, 2021
Mikehot:
Unfortunately only a Northern Muslim can give you that now not because of competence but because of politics.
Hi
Should a southern come now and start putting Fulani in their place the north would raise it's ugly head and start talking of witch Hunt, bigotry etc

Remember Gej had plans up to restructuring for this country but the north didn't let him
Fulani Herdsmen's slave?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by wwwihy: 9:37am On May 04, 2021
[s]
pedrilo:

In a democracy, u need a political party to effect power change, and at the moment we only have two major parties that can honestly win presidential elections in Nigeria.
So lets wrestle power from APC first then we ship out the evil collection of bad administrators in PDP.
[/s]
See them

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by joyairemiya: 9:38am On May 04, 2021
very true. any southerner will lose to a northerner. no matter how bad, northerners will always queue behind their men
Emotionss:
Any political part that has a notherner as its flag bearer will win 2023 election.

Mark my words.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by bolaayenimo: 9:40am On May 04, 2021
exactly, i don't care about whether chriistian or muslim.
angelfallz:
Personally I don't care who the flag bearer is. I just want a president that would restructure Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by berrystunn(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2021
obembet:
So PDP sidelines all East that have been fighting, serving the party for many years? Does it mean that there is no better person in East or what? They even pick Half Yoruba ( Bukola Saraki) ahead of Igbos.

Shame on PDP

East, I think u know where u belong now

Think twice

Meanwhile, it will be foolishness for any southerner to consider any Fulani ahead of any Candidate in South

The plan is to get back power to PDP
Get win win across the north.

PDP in power, then handover to East with all ringing machine.

Atiku and obi all the way forward.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2021
wwwihy:

Fulani Herdsmen's slave?
Trust me you don't despise them more than me

But honestly this is Nigeria politics for you, pdp is minority, it is not merging with any party

Fielding a southerner, even a northern christian is already an home goal to pdp in 2023, because the ruling party would win either with a northern Muslim from the cabal or Yoruba Muslim that can be a loyal slave in Tinubu
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Oshokalo: 9:41am On May 04, 2021
Lagoon0:
Inec rejected the name for the party and suppress the party.
Nigeria is gone bro
I wish that powerful protest happen during 2023
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by SEGLIZ: 9:42am On May 04, 2021
pedrilo:

not by using pdp it is time Nigerians tell this guy they are irrelevant. this pdp frustrated us to where we are today, why them again?
why go back steps when we can rather forge ahead by relegating both nuisance? they the only existing parties we have other all we need to do is vote massively same way you will for pdp, going backward should be a no.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Nobody: 9:42am On May 04, 2021
joyairemiya:
I see Atiku getting it again. He should pick Peter Obi again as running mate. APC must die
Are they different from Buhari?
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Okoroawusa: 9:43am On May 04, 2021
pedrilo:

At the moment, we are looking for a candidate from a region with voting strength, to wrestle power from APC first, subsequently the east can have an easy ride to aso rock with PDP and power of incumbency.
Any attempt to gamble with dis election like 2015 with a candidate from a region with no voting strength, BAT will have a smooth ride to aso rock.
Let's use wisdom and not emotions and sentiments
So for you, it's all about Tinubu?

What happened to Igbo presidency? Or Southern presidency that you all keep making noise here? Or even Christan presidency? What happened to doing away with Hausa/Fulani?

Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Emotionss: 9:43am On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
joyairemiya:
very true. any southerner will lose to a northerner. no matter how bad, northerners will always queue behind their men

That is the current political situation in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by peteregwu(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2021
Ventura1:
Can someone share Atiku's view on herdsmen attacks and open grazing of cattles?

What will he do differently?

He is a fulani, so he won't have any say. It's the same thing. He would play by their rules.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by AkalaJ: 9:45am On May 04, 2021
Lagoon0:

If Igbo support atiku and peter obi then I'll know your campaign against tinubu is just political

Are you just realizing that it has always been political? The same way they hate Tinubu is the same way they hate Professor Osinbajo. They abuse prof and call him 'Fulani slave' amongst other derogatory slurs, yet they are falling over themselves to become VP under another Fulani. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? They don't mind slaving under another Fulani for another 8yrs under a PDP government, just because they don't have the balls to demand for the ticket from the PDP. Only mumu yoruba people still take them serious. But many are waking up sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by berrystunn(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2021
Oshokalo:
u are one of our problem
p

You that voted APC is not one of our problems?
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Bmaster(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2021
blazepascal:
I need an emotional song right now some one should help me out ..preferably foreign song
how 'bout you trying storm is over by R.kelly.

tongue
So sad we're 'bout to get into a another storm
I wept!

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by wwwihy: 9:48am On May 04, 2021
AkalaJ:

Are you just realizing that it has always been political? The same way they hate Tinubu is the same way they hate Professor Osinbajo. They abuse prof and call him 'Fulani slave' amongst other derogatory slurs, yet they are falling over themselves to become VP under another Fulani. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? They don't mind slaving under another Fulani for another 8yrs under a PDP government, just because they don't have the balls to demand for the ticket from the PDP. Only mumu yoruba people still take them serious. But many are waking up sha.
God Bless you this morning

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Starz825(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2021
hmmm...this country is gone....same old fools on both sides....
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by berrystunn(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2021
austinvsb:
If dumbos go ahead to vote APC or PDP again despite all you have seen, then you truly all love pain and suffering

Are you afraid to call on APC alone ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate / Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC / Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.