Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer (21086 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike / PDP Ticket: Hope Dims For Atiku, Tambuwal As Power Shift To South Intensifies / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by pseudaria: 8:42am On May 05, 2021
Biafravd:
sorry mr man, take it easy and stop wailing, 2023 for yoruba and if you don't like it, you all can move to south sudan

So you believe that if pdp present a Fulani Muslim and APC bring Yoruba, APC will win. After all that is happening your dumb skull still thinks buhari will support tinubu or osinbajo over his fellow Fulani. You must be a real mugu.
E go shock una
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by pseudaria: 8:45am On May 05, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Tinubu will beat them all combined, PDP should look for better people

You people are not smart. Buhari handing over to a Yoruba will expose and destroy his Fulani agenda, so while APC will give SW ticket they will make sure pdp bring a Fulani Muslim and buhari, inec will tactically work for the pdp.

E go really shock una
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Bashir75: 12:32pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=berrystunn post=101387000][/quote]

I thought you father will do the needful and chained you down like other dogs. Why are you being too uncontrollable to your father ipobian terrorist. Where is that you dog, in Igboland or Lagos? A slave with his properties is owned by the slave master. As long as you’re still in my homeland, i own you and all you have. In Lagos/SW, we made the biafrans what they are today. Right from your ancestors till now. Go and ask your father, about Azikwe and others. They have always been asylum seekers in our land. Even your father. Be careful young fool what you wished for.

Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by berrystunn(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2021
Bashir75:

I thought you father will do the needful and chained you down like other dogs. Why are you being too uncontrollable to your father ipobian terrorist. Where is that you dog, in Igboland or Lagos? A slave with his properties is owned by the slave master. As long as you’re still in my homeland, i own you and all you have. In Lagos/SW, we made the biafrans what they are today. Right from your ancestors till now. Go and ask your father, about Azikwe and others. They have always been asylum seekers in our land. Even your father. Be careful young fool what you wished for.

Hahaha I'm not a Nigerian, but I leave in Nigeria. I'm also not in support of ipob and APC.
Imagine a Nigeria without this group of people like
Fulani, ipob members, Boko Haram, bandit , Yoruba, Edo and IMO.
Re: 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer by Nifemi2512(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
helinues:

Don't tell me you have a future ambition in contesting for any political post ooo

Lol...something like that.....winkssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Visits Akwa Ibom Young Engineers In Turkey (Photos) / 2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.