Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,419 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Beauty Of Crocheting - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of Crocheting (495 Views)

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) / Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022 / Free Online Training On Bead Works, Crocheting, Knitting And Embroidery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of Crocheting by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:54am On May 04, 2021
If you are really into the fashion world and really wanna look so good on crotchet clothing, you can contact me and trust me its very affordable.. Below are some of my works.. Your patronage would really be appreciated.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Crocheting by Nobody: 7:30am On May 15, 2021
I read through your posts, then I looked up your picture, you seem like a calm person.
I'd like to get to know you?
Ritzybeauty:
If you are really into the fashion world and really wanna look so good on crotchet clothing, you can contact me and trust me its very affordable.. Below are some of my works.. Your patronage would really be appreciated.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Beautiful Outfit For A Woman In Her Forties / This Outfits Are Trending / Mkup Artist At Affordable Price Situated In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.